5th and 7th lord conjuntion - Love marriage analysis

For Beginners to Advanced Students or other Members.

Moderators: Pem, Hamid

Hamid

Re: 5th and 7th lord conjuntion - Love marriage analysis

Post by Hamid »

In KAS we have set laws and when a chart is studied all either agree or disagree but in that case one has to give a reason n quote law for difference.
In this particular chart under study please note the following:

1.This person has strong blessings in his chart:
a] Lagna lord Jupiter and 9th lord Sun have a 5-9 relationship.
b] The sun sign lord is Jupiter placed in the ninth house having 5-9 relationship with sun.

2.Mars and Sun own 5th and 9th house their conjunction is good.[Sun and Mars are natural friends]

3. Mars n Sun have 5-9 relationship in the navamsa chart.

All indicate good relation and natural blessings for the native.

CLARIFICATION:

In KAS we do not consider the 8th and 12th house as well as their lord as BAD rather we take it quite opposite to the behavior of 6th and its lord which is considered BAD.
{ Guru Ji referred to the 12th house as White hole as compared to 6th house as Black hole]

I hope it helps
Hamid
Interest in Timing Events
Kiran_1995

Post by Kiran_1995 »

This is helpful, thank you!
Kiran Mahyavanshi

Post by Kiran Mahyavanshi »

Is the birth time accurate?
Regards,
Kiran Mahyavanshi
Buddy

Post by Buddy »

Hi,

Assuming birth-time / input information are right and I've not goofed up in casting the birth-chart, I'm inclined to think the original assessment was in the right direction. The couple of things that seems to bother me are:
1. Mars/Kuja, the 5th & 12th lord is way too close to deep Gandanta degree.
2. Mars/Kuja and Mercury/Budha don't really get along very well.
3. Strong influence of Saturn/Shani-dev, being posited in the Lunar Constellation of Shravana Nakshatra, ruled by Moon/Chandra. Incidentally, Saturn/Shani-dev's aspect on Moon/Chandra in both Rashi or D-1 and Navamsa or D-9 has contributed to delays in family expansion, thus far in his Maha-Dasha.

Take care...
Kiran_1995

Post by Kiran_1995 »

Kiran Mahyavanshi wrote: Wed Oct 13, 2021 5:22 pm Is the birth time accurate?
Yes, the birth time is accurate.
Kiran_1995

Post by Kiran_1995 »

Buddy wrote: Fri Oct 15, 2021 5:56 am Hi,

Assuming birth-time / input information are right and I've not goofed up in casting the birth-chart, I'm inclined to think the original assessment was in the right direction. The couple of things that seems to bother me are:
1. Mars/Kuja, the 5th & 12th lord is way too close to deep Gandanta degree.
2. Mars/Kuja and Mercury/Budha don't really get along very well.
3. Strong influence of Saturn/Shani-dev, being posited in the Lunar Constellation of Shravana Nakshatra, ruled by Moon/Chandra. Incidentally, Saturn/Shani-dev's aspect on Moon/Chandra in both Rashi or D-1 and Navamsa or D-9 has contributed to delays in family expansion, thus far in his Maha-Dasha.

Take care...
You are right, I was thinking in the same direction as well.

What I also shared with the native is that the marriage will demand duty, but he will manage it as Jupiter is retro and in the 9th house in D1, and in ascendant in D9. In addition, he will have to let go of his ego and surrender to wife in some situations as Ketu is in 7th house in D1, and Venus is in D9 with Sun. Thus Venus in house of Leo in D9 conunct with Sun and Rahu will protect the marriage if done this way.
Buddy

Post by Buddy »

Hi,

You might want to also spend some time to study and understand effects of current (also conducive time-periods) Dasha/Bhukti and condition of Venus/Shukra, in the birth-chart.

Take care...
Kiran_1995

Post by Kiran_1995 »

Buddy wrote: Wed Nov 03, 2021 3:49 am Hi,

You might want to also spend some time to study and understand effects of current (also conducive time-periods) Dasha/Bhukti and condition of Venus/Shukra, in the birth-chart.

Take care...
May i Know which dasha are you using? Current Vimshottari Dasha is Saturn/rahu antara, I suggested that marriage possible in 2022end or 2023, once Jupiter antardasha starts.
Buddy

Post by Buddy »

Hi,
Kiran_1995 wrote: Wed Nov 03, 2021 4:03 am May i Know which dasha are you using? Current Vimshottari Dasha is Saturn/rahu antara, I suggested that marriage possible in 2022end or 2023, once Jupiter antardasha starts.
Vimshottari Dasha system is generic enough to address a vast majority of population. And, it helps to keep things simple and easy - instead of complicating things unnecessarily. Thereafter, it doesn't matter which Dasha system one looks-up or follows the results cannot or should not differ significantly.

In the current case, merely Antara of Jupiter/Guru by itself may not make it a conducive period. Further, you'll also need to give some thought to planetary transits or Gochara.

Take care...