Not finding a job since last 2 years

This area is for personal readings only.
Please ask only one question at a time in one thread. In this way, all Topics can be kept in their proper order.

Moderators: Buddy, Hamid

Raj_321

Not finding a job since last 2 years

Post by Raj_321 »

Hello astrologers,

I moved to Germany for my higher studies, and after finishing it I am not able to find a job since last 1.5 years. Please suggest your opinion. Thank you!

DOB - 31.12.1991 (sagittarius ascendant)
Time: 07:53 AM (accurate)
Place: Ahmedabad, India
Last edited by Raj_321 on Thu Sep 09, 2021 9:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sujit

Re: Not finding a job since last 2 years

Post by Sujit »

Raj_321 wrote: Thu Sep 09, 2021 9:02 pm Hello astrologers,

I moved to Germany for my higher studies, and after finishing it I am not able to find a job since last 1.5 years. Please suggest your opinion. Thank you!

DOB - 31.12.1991
Time: 07:53 AM
Place: Ahmedabad, India
What was your subject in higher education.
Online Vedic Astrologer " I know a thing or two about how planets give results."
Do you need some more advice, guidance?
You can find me on Facebook.
https://www.facebook.com/astrologer.sujit
Raj_321

Post by Raj_321 »

Hi Sujit,

it was business management.
Sujit

Post by Sujit »

Raj_321 wrote: Thu Sep 09, 2021 9:13 pm Hi Sujit,

it was business management.
Actively keep looking. You can get a job by October.
Share feedback.
Online Vedic Astrologer " I know a thing or two about how planets give results."
Do you need some more advice, guidance?
You can find me on Facebook.
https://www.facebook.com/astrologer.sujit
Raj_321

Post by Raj_321 »

Sure, I will share my feeback. Thank you!
Pem

Post by Pem »

Hello Raj
Opportune time will be from October 2021 -
so in the meantime keep trying.
Regards
PEM
Charity Vedic Astrologer
http://www.astrologersforum.com/forum/v ... =66&t=2870
**AS ABOVE - SO BELOW**
Pem

Post by Pem »

Hello Raj
Opportune time will be from October 2021 -
so in the meantime keep trying.
Regards
PEM
Charity Vedic Astrologer
http://www.astrologersforum.com/forum/v ... =66&t=2870
**AS ABOVE - SO BELOW**
Buddy

Post by Buddy »

Hi,

You are currently running Saturn/Shani-dev's Maha-Dasha and in the midst of Rahu Antara. You lost your job in Antara of Mars/Kuja, the 5th & 12th lord of Vyaya/Losses/Foreign etc., who is placed at the edge of his Swasthana in the 12th house of Vrischika Rashi and close to Gandanta zone.

Current Antara lord Rahu is too close to Sun/Ravi and seems to have fully eclipsed creating a strong Grahana Yoga, while Udaya Lagna is caught between Rahu and Saturn/Shani-dev. Given the situation, I wonder to what extent Parivarthana Yoga between the 1st (& 4th) lord Jupiter/Guru and 9th lord Sun/Ravi, will be able to bail you out - specially since Jupiter/Guru also participates in Sookshma Parivarthana, at the Nakshatra level with Venus/Shukra, who lords over 6th & 11th houses. So, kindly bear with me if I'm skeptical - or rather not as optimistic as others.

Please consider seeking help and guidance from experienced and knowledgeable experts for suitable/appropriate Vedic/Dharmic remedies for addressing the stated problem.

Take care...
Raj_321

Post by Raj_321 »

Buddy wrote: Sat Sep 11, 2021 12:24 am Hi,

You are currently running Saturn/Shani-dev's Maha-Dasha and in the midst of Rahu Antara. You lost your job in Antara of Mars/Kuja, the 5th & 12th lord of Vyaya/Losses/Foreign etc., who is placed at the edge of his Swasthana in the 12th house of Vrischika Rashi and close to Gandanta zone.

Current Antara lord Rahu is too close to Sun/Ravi and seems to have fully eclipsed creating a strong Grahana Yoga, while Udaya Lagna is caught between Rahu and Saturn/Shani-dev. Given the situation, I wonder to what extent Parivarthana Yoga between the 1st (& 4th) lord Jupiter/Guru and 9th lord Sun/Ravi, will be able to bail you out - specially since Jupiter/Guru also participates in Sookshma Parivarthana, at the Nakshatra level with Venus/Shukra, who lords over 6th & 11th houses. So, kindly bear with me if I'm skeptical - or rather not as optimistic as others.

Please consider seeking help and guidance from experienced and knowledgeable experts for suitable/appropriate Vedic/Dharmic remedies for addressing the stated problem.

Take care...
Thank you Buddy for your analysis as well. According to you, what is a good time to secure the job?
Raj_321

Post by Raj_321 »

Namaste dear astrlogers,

as some of you suggested that October onwards might be a good starting period for me to secure a job, I want to check if there is something that I can do as a remedy.

I am actually getting anxious now.
I understand that I am running through Saturn MD and Rahu AD, but when could I see an upcoming opportunity for me?