Can we change fate

For Beginners to Advanced Students or other Members.

Moderators: Pem, Hamid

Mrfun

Can we change fate

Post by Mrfun »

I know astrology is true but can we change our fate by hard work for example I don't have good job but with hard work can I achive it?
Pem

Re: Can we change fate

Post by Pem »

Fate : A big NO
Freewill - can be altered within limits.
PEM
Charity Vedic Astrologer
http://www.astrologersforum.com/forum/v ... =66&t=2870
**AS ABOVE - SO BELOW**
Hamid

Post by Hamid »

Fate cannot be changed.
And this is what Vedic Astrology predicts.
Hamid
Interest in Timing Events
Dr Neeraj

Post by Dr Neeraj »

Dear Mrfun

Sh KN Rao, the founder of the largest Vedic Astrology school of Astrology in New Delhi, India wrote an excellent book Karma and Rebirth in Hindu Astrology
https://www.amazon.com/Karma-Rebirth-Hi ... 583&sr=8-1

In this book, he has explained the various types of karma- Sanchit karma, Prarabadh, Kriyaman karma.
Everyone is born at a particular time thus providing the particular dasha sequence for the life. So the life of a person is almost fixed by destiny which unfolds in the form of Mahadasha. However, we are free in our Kriyaman karma.

As regards the questions: Can we change fate?
We can never control the external happening, which will be caused by planets. But, through a disciplined life and meditation, we can to some extent control our reaction to the external happenings.

God bless you
Neeraj
cchanana

Post by cchanana »

Below thoughts came to me in a state of meditation 10 years back. This is my view. Others can have their own opinion also.

Illusion of Individuality & Free Will

Illusion of Individuality - Sense of individuality arises from two things
  • Limitation of our senses ( resulting from the lack of data/information )
    Limit of computational ability of our brains
Example 1: An ant walking on the floor may not be able to sense 1 meters ahead of it (limitation of our senses) whereas an observer observing the ant will clearly see the ups and downs in the ant’s path from a distance. For the ant, the ups and downs are randomness in life. For the human observer it is certainty.
Example 2: Imagine the journey of a single stone (which is perfectly round and hard) during an avalanche. The trajectory it will take is incomputable by a human mind ( lack of computational ability of our brains ) however the stone will always act under the predefined laws of science.

The web of the universe and why randomness is an illusion ? - Imagine the universe to be a web of forces connecting an infinite number of nodes. Each node connected to another node in an infinite number of ways. When one string is pulled; it creates waves across the web; while we may or may not be able to comprehend the effect of that event on each node, logic dictates that each node responds in a scientific way under the forces acting upon it. If we take a holistic view of the universe and consider it as the system under study (universal set), nothing can be classified as random. Every event has a precondition which resulted in that event, hence randomness is an illusion just like magic.
This web of forces (the universal set) that connect everything (living, non living, energy matter and consciousness) is what we name God. It exists everywhere and all the time, it is a part of everything and more than the individual simultaneously.
Hamid

Post by Hamid »

cchanana wrote: Sat Oct 09, 2021 9:14 pm Below thoughts came to me in a state of meditation 10 years back. This is my view. Others can have their own opinion also.

Example 1: An ant walking on the floor may not be able to sense 1 meters ahead of it (limitation of our senses) whereas an observer observing the ant will clearly see the ups and downs in the ant’s path from a distance. For the ant, the ups and downs are randomness in life. For the human observer it is certainty.
Example 2: Imagine the journey of a single stone (which is perfectly round and hard) during an avalanche. The trajectory it will take is incomputable by a human mind ( lack of computational ability of our brains ) however the stone will always act under the predefined laws of science.

The web of the universe and why randomness is an illusion ? - Imagine the universe to be a web of forces connecting an infinite number of nodes. Each node connected to another node in an infinite number of ways. When one string is pulled; it creates waves across the web; while we may or may not be able to comprehend the effect of that event on each node, logic dictates that each node responds in a scientific way under the forces acting upon it. If we take a holistic view of the universe and consider it as the system under study (universal set), nothing can be classified as random. Every event has a precondition which resulted in that event, hence randomness is an illusion just like magic.
This web of forces (the universal set) that connect everything (living, non living, energy matter and consciousness) is what we name God. It exists everywhere and all the time, it is a part of everything and more than the individual simultaneously.

APPRECIATED.
At least you thought on it independently.
Hamid
Interest in Timing Events
sangeet

Post by sangeet »

cchanana wrote: Sat Oct 09, 2021 9:14 pm Below thoughts came to me in a state of meditation 10 years back. This is my view. Others can have their own opinion also.

This is a superb note. Thanks!
Dr Neeraj

Post by Dr Neeraj »

Very nicely explained!
God bless you
Buddy

Post by Buddy »

Hi,

I'd suggest that you try (changing your fate) and figure it out yourself. Sincere effort, dedication and Tapasya (singular focus towards your goal) might be essential, at the bare minimum.

In Astrology, knowledgeable folk often quote mythical stories and there are ones which call out individuals who've defied fate. So, who are we (with our limitations) to discourage you... for we are like ants - one ant mis/guiding another. Isn't it?

PS: One could argue being a bigger/better or more evolved ant or being placed in a vintage point, having a vintage view. But most of us mere mortals have our own limitations. Don't we?

Take care...
Mrfun

Post by Mrfun »

You are all wrong we can change fate

Example many people in India have 7 th lord in dual sign they are married only once by matching their chart 33 % in India are almost having multiple marriage in their chart still they marry once

I will change my fate thank you

Thank you for misleading me