Natal, Horary,, Matching, Muhurtha

Moderators: Pem, sharma

Sijju

Will i ever married?

Post by Sijju »

DOB 20 SEPT 1986
TOB 5:25 AM
POB GREECE/THESSALONIKI

I believe i will never married,as i still haven't met a woman or had a relationship so far. :| :roll:
Sijju

Re: Will i ever married?

Post by Sijju »

Nobody to reply??
Sijju

Post by Sijju »

Sijju wrote: Fri Sep 03, 2021 5:33 am Nobody to reply??
:?: :( :?: :(
Kiran Mahyavanshi

Post by Kiran Mahyavanshi »

Dear Sijju,

For Marriage, we’ll see 7th Cuspal Sublord and it must signify houses 2nd(addition to family), 7th(prime house of marriage), 11th(gains/desire). Additionally houses 5th(house of love) and 8th(house of sex) are taken as supportive house.

In your horoscope 7th Cuspal Sublord is Saturn(natural significator of delay). This Saturn is in Anuradha nakshatra(own nakshatra) and in upnakshatra of Sun.

Saturn is in 4th house(not so good house from marriage perspective). Saturn is the upnakahstra lord of 7th(prime house of marriage).

Saturn’s upnakshatra lord which is Sun is in 1st house(negates the 2nd house). In your horoscope 2nd house falls in sign of Virgo and in uttar phalguni nakshatra, hence sun is significator of 2nd house. So there is promise in your horoscope with regards to marriage.

The reason for delay is because of planet saturn(delay maker) and your 4th,8th and 12th house falls in under anuradha, uttarbhardapada and pushya nakshatra represented by saturn, creating hurdles and troublesome for marriage,relationship related events. The event is likely going to occur during the last quarter of 2023..
Regards,
Kiran Mahyavanshi
Sijju

Post by Sijju »

Kiran Mahyavanshi wrote: Fri Oct 08, 2021 9:39 am Dear Sijju,

For Marriage, we’ll see 7th Cuspal Sublord and it must signify houses 2nd(addition to family), 7th(prime house of marriage), 11th(gains/desire). Additionally houses 5th(house of love) and 8th(house of sex) are taken as supportive house.

In your horoscope 7th Cuspal Sublord is Saturn(natural significator of delay). This Saturn is in Anuradha nakshatra(own nakshatra) and in upnakshatra of Sun.

Saturn is in 4th house(not so good house from marriage perspective). Saturn is the upnakahstra lord of 7th(prime house of marriage).

Saturn’s upnakshatra lord which is Sun is in 1st house(negates the 2nd house). In your horoscope 2nd house falls in sign of Virgo and in uttar phalguni nakshatra, hence sun is significator of 2nd house. So there is promise in your horoscope with regards to marriage.

The reason for delay is because of planet saturn(delay maker) and your 4th,8th and 12th house falls in under anuradha, uttarbhardapada and pushya nakshatra represented by saturn, creating hurdles and troublesome for marriage,relationship related events. The event is likely going to occur during the last quarter of 2023..
Thanx for reading,i'm 35 yo,i'm started to be anxious cause i don't wanna live rest of my life alone without creating my own house/family.May the possibility of meeting a soulmate and this woman will be the person will marry?
Sijju

Post by Sijju »

So should wait after 2023 to found a soulmate for marriage?
Sijju

Post by Sijju »

Sijju wrote: Thu Oct 28, 2021 3:51 am So should wait after 2023 to found a soulmate for marriage?
Mr Kiran Mahyavanshi can you give prospects about marriage for next 2-3 years?
AnilKumar

Post by AnilKumar »

Marriage is promised but Su MD is not supportive i.e. till Dec 2024
Mo MD is supportive, Mo MD, Mo AD i.e from Dec 2024 to Oct 2025
The next time Window I see is Mo-Ra Dasha May 2026 to Nov 2027
Sijju

Post by Sijju »

AnilKumar wrote: Sun Jun 25, 2023 6:10 am Marriage is promised but Su MD is not supportive i.e. till Dec 2024
Mo MD is supportive, Mo MD, Mo AD i.e from Dec 2024 to Oct 2025
The next time Window I see is Mo-Ra Dasha May 2026 to Nov 2027
Understood,near 40 yo may there will be a chance.