I have a question.

This area is for personal readings only.
Please ask only one question at a time in one thread. In this way, all Topics can be kept in their proper order.

Moderators: Buddy, Hamid

Theshivam

I have a question.

Post by Theshivam »

D.o.b: 31st of December, 1995
T.o.b: 08:55 am
P.o.b: deoghar, jharkhand, India

Please tell if I will be materially successful or spiritually or not at all.🙏
lntsrikanth

Re: I have a question.

Post by lntsrikanth »

How is your father?
You must have had some career by now, may be not of your liking or may have had some breaks / ups and down during the last 3-4 years. Things will settle down during the next 3-4 years.

Spirituality and Materialism shall go hand-in-hand. You need not give up everything to be spiritual. You may lead a life to earn some money to full fill your desires and be spiritual too.

You will get good opportunities for business in about 5 years from now. Practice spirituality side by side.

Regards,
Srikanth.
SwapnilDas

Post by SwapnilDas »

Did a sudden unfortunate event happen related to your father (hospitalization,loss,etc.) on around 8th June of the year when your age was 23?

I ask with the sole intention of rectifying your chart. Extremely sorry for a negative interrogation.
seeker72

Post by seeker72 »

Interesting chart. I am going to make bold predictions here...let me know how much it matches. With correction of facts things will become clearer.

you have good family background. parents are very religious. you must have done really well in school as well and a high achiever.
did you leave home early 2016 for higher education? Are you currently associated with some temple or spiritual center?
can you confirm if your career path is either electrical or electronics based?

If the above are true,
Spirituality will continue to be part of your life and at around 45 you spirituality will reach the next level and you will attain a higher level of understanding at that time. By 60 your life will be a mostly spiritual - actively giving/sharing your knowledge.
Material success will be good. From 2022 Jun your material life will see an improvement and will settle down. your partner will also be supportive of your spiritual journey.

But overall you are not interested in material life. You are probably willing to spend life meditating and straining your body to find the spiritual truth. My feeling is you are born for spiritual search and will be an elated soul when you leave this world.
Theshivam

Post by Theshivam »

SwapnilDas wrote: Mon Aug 23, 2021 1:07 am Did a sudden unfortunate event happen related to your father (hospitalization,loss,etc.) on around 8th June of the year when your age was 23?

I ask with the sole intention of rectifying your chart. Extremely sorry for a negative interrogation.
That year a patient's life couldn't be saved by my father during a surgery, local media covered it, public did something and the hospital was shut, father was defamed.
Theshivam

Post by Theshivam »

lntsrikanth wrote: Sun Aug 22, 2021 7:52 pm How is your father?
You must have had some career by now, may be not of your liking or may have had some breaks / ups and down during the last 3-4 years. Things will settle down during the next 3-4 years.

Spirituality and Materialism shall go hand-in-hand. You need not give up everything to be spiritual. You may lead a life to earn some money to full fill your desires and be spiritual too.

You will get good opportunities for business in about 5 years from now. Practice spirituality side by side.

Regards,
Srikanth.
My father is fine a little diabetes, minor heart problems. Health slightly bumpy overall.

Do not have a career 😐 yet, because I have chosen a career of my liking and also hidden it and lied about to my family about it. Yes last 3-4 years have been up and down.
SwapnilDas

Post by SwapnilDas »

Theshivam wrote: Wed Aug 25, 2021 12:57 am
SwapnilDas wrote: Mon Aug 23, 2021 1:07 am Did a sudden unfortunate event happen related to your father (hospitalization,loss,etc.) on around 8th June of the year when your age was 23?

That year a patient's life couldn't be saved by my father during a surgery, local media covered it, public did something and the hospital was shut, father was defamed.
Sorry to hear that. Did this happen somewhere around the 8th of June only?
Theshivam

Post by Theshivam »

When will I start earning money?
Hardy1357

Post by Hardy1357 »

DOB - 8th October 1990
Place - Nashik Maharashtra India
Time- 00:40 Midnight
Sex: Male

No Income and financial Strength, When would i get Stable income?
cchanana

Post by cchanana »

Theshivam wrote: Sun Aug 22, 2021 5:26 pm D.o.b: 31st of December, 1995
T.o.b: 08:55 am
P.o.b: deoghar, jharkhand, India

Please tell if I will be materially successful or spiritually or not at all.🙏
Your moon mahadasha will start in 2022 June, which should bring your carrier on track.

PS: I am a beginner in vedic astrology. Apologize if my words hurt anyone or my understanding of your chart is wrong.