Family's perception

For those who require Tarot readings or information on this subject.

Moderator: 1nluv

Pippa04

Family's perception

Post by Pippa04 »

What does my boyfriend's side of family think of me i.e. what is their perception of me as a match for their child and about our connection. Do they want to see our connection grow into something meaningful or is it the other way around. I get mixed vibes and unable to read i am liked or not. I would consider their mother to be the focus of this question as she matters most. Thx
1nluv

Re: Family's perception

Post by 1nluv »

Is your boyfriend the same person you asked about in your first question?
Pippa04

Post by Pippa04 »

1nluv wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 10:17 pm Is your boyfriend the same person you asked about in your first question?
Yes
Also, wrt previous question, the crush mentioned is in a committed relation as told by him. Thx
1nluv

Post by 1nluv »

Ok, will do the reading in a bit. They're going to break up eventually.
Pippa04

Post by Pippa04 »

1nluv wrote: Sun Aug 22, 2021 1:48 am Ok, will do the reading in a bit. They're going to break up eventually.
Thank you dear for the previous one and for doing this too.

It was after posting that reading req that ive realised over this week that i dont really feel that way and possibly cannot even feel that way for the crush guy anymore. Hence hearing the marriage thing didnt get me happy either. I would like to focus on my connection with my boyfriend. rest is destiny's play. :)
1nluv

Post by 1nluv »

Hi- here is your reading:

pippa04_reading2.jpg
pippa04_reading2.jpg (299.84 KiB) Viewed 1277 times

Queen of Swords
clarified by the Wheel of Fortune and the Knight of Swords

Knight of Pentacles
clarified by the 2 of Pentacles and 9 of Pentacles

8 of Swords
clarified by the Page of Wands and The Magician

I focused the question on what his mother thinks of you, and she’s showing up here as the Queen of Swords. The Queen of Swords is the type of character that’s hiding a tender heart behind a cold exterior, but also the kind that will, for example, cut you out of the will if you do something she doesn’t like. But your relationship is nowhere near that point yet it seems – in fact, there’s not much emotional attachment showing up here, and I think it’s just because this is still an early, developing relationship with you and them. She hasn’t made up her mind yet about whether you would be a good addition to the family, aside from thinking that both you and her son are a bit naïve, in that you haven’t yet experienced what a long-term, committed relationship requires. I think maybe she thinks you’re also a bit naïve in not picking up on cues that she does like you enough to give you the space to be yourself among the group.