Love/Relationship Query

For those who require Tarot readings or information on this subject.

Moderator: 1nluv

Tris

Love/Relationship Query

Post by Tris »

I have been in a situationship with a guy for the past 2 years (almost). Earlier, we were in the same locality so it used to work out. Now we are in totally different cities, but still we aren't putting an end to it. We have become great friends too over time. But there's a problem. He says he doesn't feel for me. He says he desperately wants me to stay in his life, but not stuck with it. All these things really confuse me. What does my our future hold? Like in 6 months or long term?
1nluv

Re: Love/Relationship Query

Post by 1nluv »

Hi Tris- Thank you for your question. Please allow a couple of days for the reading.
Tris

Post by Tris »

Also could you please tell me what his true intentions are towards me? He says conflicting things that are becoming increasingly difficulty to interpret for me :/
1nluv

Post by 1nluv »

Hi- Here are your readings:

What are his current intentions towards you:

tris_reading1.jpg
tris_reading1.jpg (251.07 KiB) Viewed 1129 times

7 of Wands
10 of Swords
9 of Swords

Looking at current energies first, I can see that what he told you is true. He does want you in his life, but… basically it’s because he’s just trying to put off the pain of an ending. This doesn’t seem to be as comfortable of an arrangement for you though, does it?

What is the future of your relationship:

tris_reading2.jpg
tris_reading2.jpg (272.74 KiB) Viewed 1129 times

The Tower
5 of Pentacles
The Star

You two will eventually break up and go your separate ways. The Star card for me is the card of when sometimes things that feel bad in the moment happen for a reason, and later when you look back, you’re thankful that they did happen that way. Lessons learned.
Tris

Post by Tris »

Thank you so much!
1nluv

Post by 1nluv »

You're welcome :)