A past-returned love/crush situatioN

For those who require Tarot readings or information on this subject.

Moderator: 1nluv

Pippa04

A past-returned love/crush situatioN

Post by Pippa04 »

This is about this guy i had a major crush on 2 years back. We were in the same University same classes. He led me on and was hitting on several other girls and ultimately ended up blocking me for no reason and throwing me out of his life. It caused me immense pain and also took away my friends as we had mutuals.
Thereafter shortly another guy came in my life whom i started dating anf im still dating. The focus of my query is not my boyfriend.. its this crush from the past who had blocked me and who is now back in my life due to unavoidable circumstances as we see eachother at work everyday and work at the same place.

I will be honest i still feel a little something for him amd i see the same patterns happening. It makes me very frustrated with the way he gives me wrong indications. Or maybe it's me who thinks wrong. I want to know what is in his heart for me. Is there even something? Where is this infatuation/ crush going to go? Any visible stable future? So that i can decide if i should invest or opem myself up agaim or not.

Plz help
1nluv

Re: A past-returned love/crush situatioN

Post by 1nluv »

Hi there- please give a couple of days for the reading. Thank you
1nluv

Re: A past-returned love/crush situatioN

Post by 1nluv »

Hi! Here is your reading:

pippa04_reading1.JPG
pippa04_reading1.JPG (439.33 KiB) Viewed 826 times

9 of Pentacles
Clarified by Temperance and the Moon

Page of Wands
Clarified by the 5 of Pentacles and Ace of Pentacles

3 of Pentacles
Clarified by The Lovers and the 10 of Cups

Advice: The Sun

Don’t worry, this situation will turn around for you. Yes, he has his doubts. At the moment he’s not sure if it will work out, so you have to be a little patient. He’s attracted to you though. Things will progress during a time he’s feeling a little lonely and could quite possibly end up in marriage.

The Temperance and the Lovers cards tell me this is a significant bond, but it’s just going to take a little time for the pieces to come together. Your advice is the Sun so the best thing you can do is to stay optimistic and upbeat, and be that beacon of positivity for him when he’s down.

Edited just to clarify the advice: yes, it means to open up to him.