Any chances of Reconciliation?

Note that synastry requires two charts to be set up and analysed so, before asking, please make sure that this is a serious relationship. This is a free board and our time to respond is limited.
mishraneha834

Any chances of Reconciliation?

Post by mishraneha834 »

My birth details-
15th Nov. 1989, 18;55 PM, Budaun (Uttar Pradesh)- India
My Boyfriend's details-
5th Oct. 1992, 14:10 PM, Durgapur (west Bengal)

We had 5 year old relationship started in July 2016, He broke up recently without any reason, his behavior started changing in April 2021 and broke up in 11th May,21. I want to know what are the reconciliation chances and when can i expect that? Marriage prospects in future with him?

Thanks in advance
Neha
admin
Site Admin

Re: Any chances of Reconciliation?

Post by admin »

Hi mishraneha,

Briefly, and until I'm able to look more closely (for which, please give me a day or two), I can tell you that he is and has been going through a very difficult personal time, during which it has been and is, very hard for him to understand what exactly is happening to him, or going on within himself.

As a result it would no doubt be hard for him to think about relationship matters as he's having to concentrate only on himself in order to deal with these extreme pressures...and. if you push him whilst he's in this state, he may draw further away.

I would appreciate a few more details about your relationship as this would help me go into it in more detail. (You can send such to me by pm if you prefer).

Best,
Admin.
"Don't let the illusions of your past or future rob you of the infiniteness of your present." [Unknown]
mishraneha834

Post by mishraneha834 »

Yes Let me know what details you want to know. I will reply.
Never_give_up

Post by Never_give_up »

mishraneha834 wrote: Sat Jul 31, 2021 2:17 am My birth details-
15th Nov. 1989, 18;55 PM, Budaun (Uttar Pradesh)- India
My Boyfriend's details-
5th Oct. 1992, 14:10 PM, Durgapur (west Bengal)

We had 5 year old relationship started in July 2016, He broke up recently without any reason, his behavior started changing in April 2021 and broke up in 11th May,21. I want to know what are the reconciliation chances and when can i expect that? Marriage prospects in future with him?
Hello Neha,

your boyfriend broke up with you after 5 years of relationship - and didn't even find a single word for the why ? What would you do - if you were married and have kids with him - acting repeatedly and unresponsible like this ? Be glad - that this is not yet a fact and reality and he is/was only your boyfriend and not your husband.

! Chart Boyfriend.png
! Chart Boyfriend.png (83.65 KiB) Viewed 1571 times
For me- it looks like that it is about a new love - he got to know and probably from another culture and country. His mercury in 9th house- foreign cultures - rules his 5th house - love and romance and also rules his 8th house - longterm relationship. And his mercury is since April 21/2021 activated by transit-jupiter ruling his 11th house - social media and www-web and internet.

Your boyfriend has his saturn return for a turnaround in his life - saturn sitting critically exact on his ASC cusp - opposing his DC and 7th house cusp - relationship - having started on April 8th/2021 lasting till Jan. next year and transit uranus as his ASC ruler squared degree exact his natal saturn as his 12th house- far distance- ruler on May 11th, 2021.

And his scorpio venus in 9th house - ruling his 4th house - emotions and his 9th house is opposed by transit uranus and squared by transit saturn.
Never_give_up

Post by Never_give_up »

And obviously it all started some earlier as a pre-warning - already on July 6th/2020 - when transit uranus as your 9th house ruler- being on 10°taurus has transit-activated your 7th house stellium with venus/saturn/neptune - all three opposed by jupiter - as your 7th house ruler -and all 4 planets on 10° for a change and a turn around in your life.

And in April 2021 transit uranus has ended it's transit on your jupiter in 1st as your 7th house ruler and on your 7th house stellium venus/saturn/neptune.conj.

While now transit saturn as your ruler of long term relationship has transit-activated now your 7th house stellium for introspection and your jupiter by inconjunct until beg. of next year.

Your venus in 7th house- rules your 5th house -love and romance and your 12th house. With planets in 7th house you can experience something actively yourself or can experience something passively from your partner - like a love-affair.

! chart female.png
! chart female.png (79.78 KiB) Viewed 1564 times
Never_give_up

Post by Never_give_up »

mishraneha834 wrote: Sat Jul 31, 2021 2:17 am I want to know what are the reconciliation chances and when can i expect that? Marriage prospects in future with him?
! Synastry.png
! Synastry.png (59.06 KiB) Viewed 1558 times
His 5th house/11th house axis - self-liberation axis exactly overlays your ASC and DC cusp. And his mars conj. your jupiter and is sitting exact on your 2nd house cusp - own values and on 2nd/8th house cusp - marrriage opposing his uranus he gets in your 8th house together with neptune - your house of marriage. His mars opposes your saturn as ruler of your 8th house and your venus.

Sorry - but I don't see a marriage with him - IMO your meeting each other was not meant for staying your life together.