Name changed : Suggestions Required

This area is for those interested in Numerology.

Moderator: astro_mania

soham

Name changed : Suggestions Required

Post by soham »

Dear All,
Below are my credential and queries

Krishan Jaswal changed to Krisshn Jaswal (36/9).
29/08/1984 , D.no:2, C.no :4.
want to do digital marketing as full time business, website blogging, online book publishing then physical book publishing .
interested in occult sciences, any combination of spiritual upliftment

Missing no: 5, 6 & 7

Kindly give suggestions

Thanks & Regards
Attachments
kris.jpg
kris.jpg (59.76 KiB) Viewed 1533 times
astro_mania

Re: Name changed : Suggestions Required

Post by astro_mania »

hai
It seems you have good knowledge of numerology. However, since you asked, I wish to share my views. I hope they will be helpful.
Your name now contains right amount of letters in 8+6 balance. It is essential as you want to pursue business. However, you can see that ss that appear together are creating confusion. Actually, they create hindarance in your decision making. In the long run, it seems to me, you will be too focussed in one pursuit and you will miss the ground realities because of this combination. The 29 in your date of birth adds fuel to this.
In your case, we can see combination of 8 with 3 and 0. This indicates somewhat better chance at Digital Marketing and some what better planning naturally occurs here.
I cannot go into more details as most of the things you already know. I just covered barebones.
I do not suggest Book PUblishing as it may pose hardships.
With your own study, I believe you can find more clearly on what liines you are moving.
with regards
astro_mania
Give me money, I will spend it in a week. Teach me how to earn money and it lasts for a life time
soham

Post by soham »

Thanks a lot Sir for your time and efforts,

As you said about book publishing is issue with physical book publishing or it also goes with online book publishing as i am finding it much easier than physical book publishing. Sir please share your thoughts on name no: (36/9) 3 or 6 are anti numbers, is this combination OK according to you.

Thanks & Regards
astro_mania

Post by astro_mania »

hai
The point here is we do not do much distinction between online and offiline. The point is sooner or later it is going to get you into troubles. Just don't pursue it.
Now coming to second part, here we are dealing with totals. Superficially, they are ok. But we cannot accept as such. It also relates to so many other constraints that are not too easy to discuss here.
with regards
astro_mania
Give me money, I will spend it in a week. Teach me how to earn money and it lasts for a life time
soham

Post by soham »

Thanks a lot again Sir, for your time and efforts.

Regards
Krishan Jaswal