Please, could someone read my birth chart?

This area is for WESTERN ASTROLOGY INTERPRETATIONS AND REPLIES ONLY. Please provide your Birth Date, Place and Time of Birth and ensure that your data is correct before posting.
* Please note that your post cannot be edited or deleted after your query has been responded to, except by request to Admin or Moderators.
luana

Please, could someone read my birth chart?

Post by luana »

I would like to know some aspect about my birth chart, health,money and love,my date of birth ,April 1 1974, Bogotá, Colombia, 15:00,thank you for your help.
Noel Eastwood
Site Admin

Re: Please, could someone read my birth chart?

Post by Noel Eastwood »

luana, if you could think of a single question that would make it easier to answer. To know everything in your chart would take an astrologer a week to delineate, we are volunteers and have day jobs so please make it a little easy for us, thanks.
luana

Post by luana »

Excuse me, my question is about the 7th house of my birth chart, the planets that appeared there, and the associations.Thanks
Noel Eastwood
Site Admin

Post by Noel Eastwood »

Thanks Luana, I am using the Whole Sign house system - each house is the sign itself starting with the Ascendant sign. This is the original or traditional house system from 2000 yrs ago and I've found that it works best.

You have Leo Rising, your Leo Moon is in your 1st house, and conjunct your 1st cusp. Your Sun is in Aries, another Fire sign that makes a trifecta, the most significant points in your chart are Fire. These three suggest that you are lively, happy around people and seek attention, affection and love. One of the more important things with Fire is meaningfulness, you need meaning, a reason to live and act and enjoy life. That adventure could be through fantasy or romance novels, or a career that brings new and interesting events each day (more about this further down). Boredom is something you can't abide by.

This formation also indicates a significant level of psychic ability and an interest in the occult, the hidden wisdom.

Your Descendant is Aquarius, an Air sign, in that house resides the asteroid Ceres, the female goddess of the harvest, fertility, a happy family and household. She shows that you want family around you, they may drive you crazy but there is no joy in life without family.

Venus is also sitting in your 7th house, both Venus and Ceres are conjunct your Descendant and strongly influence your relationships. It shows that you are much loved, are very attractive, people want to be near you and you love the attention, mostly. If they get too close you can sometimes become uncomfortable and impatient, this is something you might want to work on. Long-term relationships can be boring, yes, they can lose their shine easily, yes, but as we get older we crave companionship. Being lonely in our older years is not something a Fire dominated person enjoys.

You have Jupiter and Mercury sitting in your 8th house, these may have been in your 7th in a Placidus chart, but what they say in the Whole Sign, or traditional house system chart, is that you love the esoteric, learning about the hidden knowledge of magic, kundalini, alchemy, astrology, tarot, mysteries, and the other side of life - death. This can manifest as psychic ability, connections with the deceased, a special connection to people through hands-on healing. It can also manifest as a writing career in fantasy, romance and mystery. The sky is the limit with your chart when it comes to imagination and creativity.

As for love, everyone wants you but you get uncomfortable and very impatient with irritating people. Long-term relationships can prove annoying, but companionship is something you crave and enjoy.

I know that you are going through a very tough time right now, perhaps your health is sufferring too. It is a good time to find someone you trust to speak with for support. I hope this has helped.
luana

Post by luana »

Thanks for your interpretation, it will help me a lot, you are right I like astrology and the occult.
Never_give_up

Post by Never_give_up »

luana wrote: Wed Jul 14, 2021 1:53 pm I would like to know some aspect about my birth chart, health,money and love,
my date of birth ,April 1 1974, Bogotá, Colombia, 15:00,thank you for your help.
! Chart luana.png
! Chart luana.png (87.59 KiB) Viewed 1350 times

Hi luana,

as you will notice - each astrologer has his own house systems - he prefers to use - because of functioning perfectly for him. But which may result in different informations about the chart. My preferred house system my whole astrological life long - is placidus house system - this just for your info - as it sometimes could be a little bit confusing for a newbe in astrology.

In your chart for money income - 2nd house - mercury is responsible for. And as you can see your mercury is in 7th house squared (red aspect) by your mars in 10th house. Mars is responsible for your 9th house - education, university, training classes - expanding own knowledge and wisdom. What means - money income strictly depends on education you have absolved.

Serving you with money income - is saturn in 11th house - trining your uranus in 2nd house. And as saturn rules your 6th house work - money mainly comes from work. Or from a partner - you are in relationship with. Uranus is responsible for your 7th house -relationships and encountering people - and is your partner attracting energy.

Venus in 7th house -ruling your midheaven and 10th house - career, life-path /life- direction and way of evolving yourself - and vocation - in 7th house is a professional consultant constellation. Or looking for a partner supporting your way in life.

All leo risings have a special relationship with own father - who takes special impact in own life and in later relationships and love matters. As father is the first male model role in chart of a woman and an inner picture - a woman looks for in later life as a partner.

And if there is something left to be healed from childhood experience with father - this makes it some more difficult to find one - as one mainly looks on a partner with the childhood-father-experience glasses on the nose. Endangered to not see the partner like he really is.
luana

Post by luana »

You are correct, my father influenced my life a lot, thank you for reading my birth chart.
Diksha

Post by Diksha »

My birth details are: 21/12/1993, 19:25, patna, bihar, female
I am going through ketu mahadasha and mercury antardasha.
I am not good mentally. Please help.
How will my marriage life be? Will i have love marriage or arranged?
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Diksha,

Please create a different subject heading as you're using someone else's thread here.

Also, this question is clearly for the Vedic Astrology Readings area so please post your query in that area.

Thank you.
Admin.
"Don't let the illusions of your past or future rob you of the infiniteness of your present." [Unknown]