Will this relationship eventually culminate into a marriage? If so, by when?

For those who require Tarot readings or information on this subject.

Moderator: 1nluv

Ritzbkkc

Will this relationship eventually culminate into a marriage? If so, by when?

Post by Ritzbkkc »

Greetings, my question is simple and regarding my current partner and I who has a lot of commitment issues and confusion regarding what he wants to do about us. Im in no hurry to marry but I am keen to know if our relationship, eventually, no matter how long, will culminate into a marriage or not?

Kind regards
1nluv

Re: Will this relationship eventually culminate into a marriage? If so, by when?

Post by 1nluv »

Hi there. Thank you for your question. Please allow a couple of days for the reading.
1nluv

Re: Will this relationship eventually culminate into a marriage? If so, by when?

Post by 1nluv »

Hi there. Here is your reading:

Ritzbkkc_reading1.jpg
Ritzbkkc_reading1.jpg (175.57 KiB) Viewed 1519 times

The Moon
King of Pentacles
9 of Cups

I think the answer is no. Your partner wants to have his cake and eat it, too. The Moon card shows confusion and delay, and it appears to be due to him being a bit too comfortable with how things are. It seems you are providing him the benefits of a marriage, without actually being married, so he has no motivation to actually get married. Hope this has helped.
Ritzbkkc

Post by Ritzbkkc »

Hello.. would like to understand your interpretation of cards.
Moon card is the only not so positive card i guess... But the other two show king of pentacles which can mean he will be very slow to commit and nine of cups showing wish fulfillment. Then why do u think marriage wont happen.
1nluv

Post by 1nluv »

Hi, no problem. Here is why I've interpreted it the way I've done. You've hit upon the main reason actually, but then glossed it over. The Moon card is one of the most negative cards in the deck - in the top 2 most negative from what I've personally discerned (and I do other readings besides what I do here to try and understand the essence of each card.) It has shown meanings of manipulation, lack of motivation, not seeing clearly, escapism, blockages, and draining/discharging, among others. So when The Moon is the card that precedes the King of Pentacles and 9 of Cups, those cards take on a different connotation entirely, especially because I don't read reversals intentionally and therefore can't rely on them to show me the negatives in a spread. I've come to learn to rely on what I see instead, and here is what I see:

What you don't see (The Moon)
Is that he is taking it easy (King of Pentacles)
And he's getting his way (9 of cups)

Here's another one:

He's escaping (The Moon)
A commitment (King of Pentacles)
Because he's happy that way (9 of cups)

Do you see yourself in any of these cards? Do you see any hint of a wedding or celebration, or even working together as a couple? What I see is an upset feminine energy and a male energy with a self-serving, even hedonistic attitude. The King of Pentacles can show an investment/commitment but look at what he's committed to. It's the self-satisfaction of the guy in the 9 of cups. Also, the 9 of cups can indicate complacency and together with The Moon, caused me to conclude that he doesn't have the motivation to marry you because he's happy with the way things are right now. I actually got a very manipulative vibe from these cards and it makes me wonder if you're doing all the work in this relationship. I think you're taking a bit too good of care of him and it's enabling him to string you along. I would say that I hope for your sake I'm wrong, but I think you deserve better than this.
Ritzbkkc

Post by Ritzbkkc »

1nluv wrote: Sat Jul 24, 2021 1:11 am Hi, no problem. Here is why I've interpreted it the way I've done. You've hit upon the main reason actually, but then glossed it over. The Moon card is one of the most negative cards in the deck - in the top 2 most negative from what I've personally discerned (and I do other readings besides what I do here to try and understand the essence of each card.) It has shown meanings of manipulation, lack of motivation, not seeing clearly, escapism, blockages, and draining/discharging, among others. So when The Moon is the card that precedes the King of Pentacles and 9 of Cups, those cards take on a different connotation entirely, especially because I don't read reversals intentionally and therefore can't rely on them to show me the negatives in a spread. I've come to learn to rely on what I see instead, and here is what I see:

What you don't see (The Moon)
Is that he is taking it easy (King of Pentacles)
And he's getting his way (9 of cups)

Here's another one:

He's escaping (The Moon)
A commitment (King of Pentacles)
Because he's happy that way (9 of cups)

Do you see yourself in any of these cards? Do you see any hint of a wedding or celebration, or even working together as a couple? What I see is an upset feminine energy and a male energy with a self-serving, even hedonistic attitude. The King of Pentacles can show an investment/commitment but look at what he's committed to. It's the self-satisfaction of the guy in the 9 of cups. Also, the 9 of cups can indicate complacency and together with The Moon, caused me to conclude that he doesn't have the motivation to marry you because he's happy with the way things are right now. I actually got a very manipulative vibe from these cards and it makes me wonder if you're doing all the work in this relationship. I think you're taking a bit too good of care of him and it's enabling him to string you along. I would say that I hope for your sake I'm wrong, but I think you deserve better than this.
Hi Dear,

I want to tell you that your reading is totally reasonating with me. I did not ask for clarification because I think you are wrong. I was just curious and was also kind of wishful thinking that those positive cards would mean so. I have some knowledge of cards not much. It was the first time today I understood that the position of cards could change the meaning.

Thank you very much for your reading.
Ritzbkkc

Post by Ritzbkkc »

Dear

Is it okay if i present one more question to you?
It is a choice between two options question. It is not based on love life. It is about my professional goals.

Can you tell me joining on which if the following two options is better for me?
Option A- 2nd August
Option B- 16th august

Thank you x
1nluv

Post by 1nluv »

Hello- Here is your reading regarding your professional goals. I asked how each option will benefit you:

ritzbcck_reading2.JPG
ritzbcck_reading2.JPG (511.42 KiB) Viewed 1413 times

Option A first row:

9 of swords
5 of swords
7 of pentacles

Option B 2nd row:

The Devil
Knight of swords
Ace of wands

Advice:

6 of Pentacles

Option A appears to result in a fair amount of regret, uncertainty, and wishing things were different. There are issues over data errors/wrong details that don’t get resolved quickly.

There’s quite a bit of forceful energy in Option B (2nd row) and it could be coming from either your own motivation or an outside influence, or both. You may feel there’s a whip at your back so to speak, and may have to withstand some sharp criticism. Option B may be hard work at times, but it looks like this option will actually get you somewhere in making progress towards your goals, and open up new options and possibilities to you. With the way the Knight of Swords is rushing towards the Devil card, this could actually be freeing for you if you develop your skills of persuasion properly.

I also pulled an advice card for you and got the 6 of pentacles. The advice of the 6 of pentacles is to invest in the time, effort, or money needed to achieve your goals, and help out where needed.
Pem

Post by Pem »

Permit me to give my reading from the 1st spread:
The Moon Card is negative -indicating nothing definite at present time and
with some doubt and confusion.
He is sitting pretty comfortable with love all around him.
Regards
PEM
Charity Vedic Astrologer
http://www.astrologersforum.com/forum/v ... =66&t=2870
**AS ABOVE - SO BELOW**