Synastry chart insights?

Note that synastry requires two charts to be set up and analysed so, before asking, please make sure that this is a serious relationship. This is a free board and our time to respond is limited.
Sunking

Synastry chart insights?

Post by Sunking »

I (female) am orange, he is blue. I feel like he is the love of my life but we haven’t been together long. Is our synastry chart good and does anything indicate a lasting relationship?
Attachments
8A887CE1-302A-4D24-BBBC-BBC8C24F8B68.jpeg
8A887CE1-302A-4D24-BBBC-BBC8C24F8B68.jpeg (144.3 KiB) Viewed 1520 times
Sunking

Re: Synastry chart insights?

Post by Sunking »

Also, here is the link to Astro-charts version
astro-charts.com/chart/synastry/8e8de6f11
Sunking

Post by Sunking »

admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi Sunking,

I prefer to set up my own charts so please give birth data for both of you (date, place and times of birth), plus more information about the relationship such as, when you first met, and how you met. Any other info about either of you would be very helpful too.

If you prefer to keep such information private you can pm me with it.

Thank you.

Best,
Admin.
"Don't let the illusions of your past or future rob you of the infiniteness of your present." [Unknown]
Never_give_up

Post by Never_give_up »

Sunking wrote: Tue Jul 06, 2021 3:18 am I (female) am orange, he is blue. I feel like he is the love of my life but we haven’t been together long. Is our synastry chart good and does anything indicate a lasting relationship?
Hi Sunking -

in a synastry the questioner should be inside the circle - because of house cusps / showing lifethemes the energies are coming together in a synastry are only mentioned for one person.

Unfortunately your synastry chart is incomplete and illegible - the most important grid showing both planet placements to enable to compare both easily - is cut off.

Always important to know is - are both TOB accurate and from birth certificate ? As otherwise accurate astrological advice is impossible - astrology needs accurate data.

Best legible synastry charts at first sight - you can get at astro.com.
This is what a synastry chart needs for being legible for a reading
! B synastry Example Chart.png
! B synastry Example Chart.png (73.51 KiB) Viewed 1488 times
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi Sunking,

As Never_give_up has said, it's important to have - if possible - an accurate birth-time.  This is because not only do we not know his Rising Sign, but also we can't know where his Moon is, and the relationship of the Moon in and to each chart is very important.  This is because the Moon is relevant to a person's fundamental needs.  (The Moon moves about 12 degs. in each 24 hr. period).

However, clearly his Moon is in the Sign of Taurus so, this suggests he needs emotional stability, needs to feel secure in a relationship despite his impulsive Mercury and Sun in fiery Aries.  

You have some excellent planetary combinations suggesting that you do have a lot in common, which goes a long way to supporting a very good relationship together.   There's excitement, stimulation and also perhaps a sense of knowing each other's thoughts, which can help you to be empathetic with each other.   However, just because you have this sensitivity doesn't mean that you can assume you really know or understand everything about each other as, if you do assume this, it can obviously lead to misunderstandings and tensions. 

Given that you were born within only a few months of each other, any aspects to the slower-moving planets (Saturn, Uranus, Neptune and Pluto) means that any personal planet in aspect to these will act the same in the relationship as it does for each of you individually.  

For example, there is a great deal of intensity there and with his Venus square both your (and his own) Pluto, and your Mars square your (and his) Pluto, this can lead to a situation where either or both of you try to control or dominate the other in certain ways or areas, which can then result in power-struggles, and jealousy.  You do need to be very careful and watchful with regard to this should the relationship develop and go further.

With transiting Neptune conjunct your Saturn in the 7th, you're afraid that you can't 'trust' him and will end up being hurt.  In fact, as transiting Neptune is conjunct both of your Plutos, both of you are going through a long and ongoing internal transformation, and the fact that you've come together at this time suggests that you are a part of this in each other's lives.  For you it's very much about your looking at this with regard to future prospects.

As you clearly enjoy each other's company and shared interests, which is very valuable for both of you - especially at this time - make the most of that because it is precious and can help you to discover and live the simple joys in your life.  

There's so much more to this relationship than this - which isn't possible to attempt to understand without his birth-time. 
(Please see my pm).

Best,
Admin. 
"Don't let the illusions of your past or future rob you of the infiniteness of your present." [Unknown]