Composite : Saturn squares : for ever struggles ?

Note that synastry requires two charts to be set up and analysed so, before asking, please make sure that this is a serious relationship. This is a free board and our time to respond is limited.
armanz

Composite : Saturn squares : for ever struggles ?

Post by armanz »

Composite
Composite
D7B834BF-5338-4625-98F7-D2700775C361.png (2.18 MiB) Viewed 4980 times
Hi ! :D
Here is the composite of my lover and me.
And as you can see saturn is square to Mercury, Venus and the Ascendant.
Knowing that composite is not something you can work on, unlike synastry, if anyone have any information or knowledge about these composite Saturn squares, it would help me to know what it's going to happen to us.

Thanks to all of you! ☺️
admin
Site Admin

Re: Composite : Saturn squares : for ever struggles ?

Post by admin »

Hi armanz,

I'm reluctant to just look at a Composite on its own as, how the aspects and House placements within a Composite function is relevant to each person; what transits  they're experiencing currently; and of course, their inter-chart aspects. 

However, if I were to attempt to summarise this, I'd suggest that with Comp Saturn in the 9th square Asc./Desc./Venus, circumstances can get in the way - perhaps simply because you are in different countries, and/or your individual expectations of each other are different in some way.  

The Saturn square Mercury can obviously suggest problems in communication resulting in misunderstandings, and therefore it's vital that you are both absolutely clear and honest with each other.  This is so important as Mercury is in the 12th House, which may mean that you have difficulty conveying your true thoughts to each other, or that the relationship is going on "in secret".  However, this can also mean that either or both of you are suspicious about the other's true intents.  One - or both - of you may be hiding something from the other.  

Really though, that's only a very tiny part of the whole picture.  Looking at your partner's chart I'd say that he's going through some tremendous changes (transiting Pluto trine his Sun, and opposite his 9th House Mars and transiting Uranus in his 7th - conjunct his Chiron - trine his Moon).

Meanwhile, there you are with transiting Uranus in your 4th House trine your Asc. opposite your Uranus conjunct your 10th House.  Clearly you're very restless and need change.  Also, there is transiting Saturn conjunct your Venus in square to your Uranus and transiting Uranus.  This surely is increasing your frustration, which in turn is colouring your view (and concerns) about the Composite Saturn squares. 

I see that this current transiting Saturn square Uranus is also relevant to the Composite chart as it's involving the Comp. Uranus/Sun/Moon there (creating a "T" Square).  And so, frustration abounds as this Comp. Stellium is full of impetus and energy but keeps getting held back.  

And so I'd suggest that this is what the Comp. Saturn squares are relevant to, at least certainly at this time.  I'd add that they don't mean at all that this relationship can't be successful in the long run.  But it does all suggest that you both need to be - to repeat - totally honest with each other, especially during these coming months.  

Hope that helps and if you have any questions about this, I'll try to assist.
(And perhaps others here will offer more).

Best,
Admin.
"Don't let the illusions of your past or future rob you of the infiniteness of your present." [Unknown]
armanz

Post by armanz »

Thank so much for this revelant answer !! And to have taken time to answer me 😀
Never paid attention a lot to Mercury ...
Communication is complicated yes because is not someone who tell about feelings, is shy and closed to talk about himself also (Sun and Moon conjunct Saturn in Virgo in his natal chart) and because you don't have the same mother tongue.

People think about he's always hide something but me I clearly obsessed is hiding something to me... That's tend to be less months after months but If one day I trust him it would have taken a looooong time to do it...

And yes, time is a big deal in this relationship. Even I would many that many things happen between us now or soon, feeling a lot for him and so keen to express those feeling, because of is behavior or events that seems never fully possible !
But slooooooowly things are coming.
Not my way to do (Sagittarius sun, Venus in Aquarius square uranus, square Jupiter, mars in sagitarius conjunct sun) take time in relationship. But with this one it's like I'm learning to use my Capricorn part of me... And when I stop to want everything right now I feel good to realise that we have life to see eachother to blossom in our relationship and the other, relationship who I feel that nobody is going to go away at the first problem...

About the transits, for both of us, our relationship is a result of those ones. We met in February 2020, when Uranus was coming in his 7th house, I think also when Uranus square my natal Venus and coming around my 4th house, he came back from UK faster and stay longer it supposed to just weeks before Saturn conjunct my Venus, etc... So I think we and this relationship are the changes for both of us brought by these transits.

I will pay attention to be honest even with myself and even honesty not complicated for a Sagittarius 😅 And ask to him to do the same.
So again thanks a lot !

Why are you thinking that could be more important to be honest for the next months ? I don't understand what could "blurred" our vision of things more than usually ?...
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi armanz,

Re
Why are you thinking that could be more important to be honest for the next months ? I don't understand what could "blurred" our vision of things more than usually ?...
This is because transiting Retrograde Pluto is in sextile to Composite Mercury in 12th House, which may result in either of you discovering about the other, something that one of you may have been trying to hide. 'Secrets' can be revealed under such an aspect, though they're not necessarily 'bad', and perhaps, even unintentionally not revealed previously.

Best,
Admin.
"Don't let the illusions of your past or future rob you of the infiniteness of your present." [Unknown]
armanz

Post by armanz »

Thx you so much for your answer :)

I understand what you mean.
We are, in different ways, secretive. And that takes more time than usually (for me and compared to my last relationships) to be honest or I should say, to show emotional parts of me or what I feel...
Him, he's shy, reserved, and every emotions are locked down inside him, somewhere (it seems almost from ever : Sun/Moon/Saturn conjunct in Virgo in MC), and for now, not able to be connected with them or to know what exactly they are...

Already enough difficult sometimes for me to show up my emotional parts with my Moon in Capricorn in 12th, AC and Mercury in Capricorn too,
Venus in Aquarius opposite Saturn in 7th but with him is like to see a kind of similar reflect with him in the mirror.

So yes, there is some kind of "secrets" between us, even they're not unintentional ones, I guess, I hope ... :|

Thx again for your replies and your help !! :wink:
armanz

Post by armanz »

I checked : until 6th of October could happened, let see...😌
armanz

Post by armanz »

Someone with others ideas ?...
omgherryan

Post by omgherryan »

armanz wrote: Fri Jul 09, 2021 12:19 am I checked : until 6th of October could happened, let see...😌
my spiritual number says that Saturn is in my chart, and it will stay for a year, So I started researching about the Saturn, why people scar from him, when I read about him and realized that he is not that scary he just takes exam of us, and once we surpassed it we will get more happiness than excepted.