Requesting a reading on my changing future

For those who require Tarot readings or information on this subject.

Moderator: 1nluv

Sindhicirca

Requesting a reading on my changing future

Post by Sindhicirca »

Hello, could anyone provide me with a tarot reading please. I am a reader myself with not much confidence in my abilities as I am just starting out.
My reading request is regarding the changes that are taking place in my life currently. I am about to start out on my professional journey, stepping out of the world of being a student.
Its not just this change but also other changes associated to it that come along. The job that I have gotten isn't really well suited (Job A) with my profile and is not really a good paying one. I did have another option (Job B) but I havent heard from then in very long hence that one is looking like a goner now.
My question is will I hear back from the Job B people in time and get an offer from them before i get my joining at Job A?

Alongwith all of this confusion, im very worried about the future of my relationship as well. Since we both will be starting new jobs now at different places, it makes me worried about what the future holds. Will he end up meeting somebody else and choosing them over me, will we drift apart.. how will this relationship pan out. I really wish to have a life with him, but i do not seem to get that level of commitment or confidence from him.
So my question would be how does the start of our new jobs and these new ventures in life going to affect our rship? Will we stick through? Or drift.

If you can do this much for me,
Thank you.
1nluv

Re: Requesting a reading on my changing future

Post by 1nluv »

Hi there- please allow a couple of days for the readings. Thanks.
Sindhicirca

Post by Sindhicirca »

Hey,, sure.. whenever it is possible for you.
Thank you
Wanted to gige u an update regarding the job situation. I got my joining at Job A already. Hence the question that I asked if i will receive communication from B before A stands not valid.
May I please reframe it to something better.
Because im still hoping for the offer at Job B and even thought I have a joining date for A, I can still very much leave it as i Havent signed any bond which makes me liable to stay. The worst that would happen is they would never employ me ever again.
So I would like to ask if there is still a chance that i will get an offer from Job B people and if so.. then when? How long from now. (As my joining at Job A is from the 5th of July)
Or you may reframe the question as you find suitable.

Thank you
1nluv

Post by 1nluv »

Thanks for the update. Had a feeling that might be the case 8) and your readings are now done:

Regarding if you will hear back from job B (I asked about the next 2 months):

sindhi_reading1.jpg
sindhi_reading1.jpg (234.27 KiB) Viewed 1309 times
Knight of Wands
Clarified by the King of Wands and 8 of Pentacles
Ace of Swords
Clarified by the Hanged Man and 10 of Cups
9 of Swords
Clarified by 7 of Pentacles and Death

The cards say, running away from (knight of wands) the offer right in front of you; this victory you’ve achieved (ace of swords) will result in anxiety and worry (9 of swords) that you won’t be able to remedy. You’ll be waiting but nothing will come to fruition from job B (7 of pentacles and the Death card).

Another way the cards are saying this is: chasing after (knight of wands) this other offer you’re imagining will be more fulfilling (ace of swords clarified by the Hanged Man and 10 of cups) will, again, result in anxiety and worry. So, I don’t think an offer is coming from job B in the next 2 months. I can see though that you are really motivated by a job that you can be proud of and better suited to your skills from the King of Wands and 8 of pentacles. Perhaps there are more options? My advice would be to keep an eye out, since you can, but do not relinquish this job offer you already have, under the current circumstances.

Regarding your relationship in the next six months:

sindhi_reading2.jpg
sindhi_reading2.jpg (209.12 KiB) Viewed 1309 times
Knight of Wands
Clarified by 5 of Pentacles and 4 of Swords
Judgement
Clarified by the High Priestess and Knight of Pentacles
The Heirophant
Clarified by the Page of Swords and 3 of Pentacles

Within the next six months, you two will take a break from each other (shown by the first set of 3 cards) but you will come back together again (Judgement) and commit (Hierophant). By commitment, I don’t see marriage just yet, but I see a higher level of commitment than you had before. I see you two learning how to work together as a team.

Hope this helps!
Sindhicirca

Post by Sindhicirca »

Hi there..
The job part of your reading already makes a lot of sense to me and things have gotten much clearer over the past few days. So, I have been asked to sign a bond to work with Company A for one year. With signing of a bond, i do not know if it will be possible to keep looking for opportunities but i still have a few days left till the signing happens. Will keep an eye out and keep trying till then. With regards to Job B, nothing really is happening. So ya, i do not think i will be getting any offer from their side.

With regards to the love reading, I am fearing this change leading us into seperation. Things seem very one sided even now. If i do not put in the effort, nothing really happens. And with lives changing now completely, i do not think its practically possible for me to be giving a 110 while i get 0 in return. More so, hes the one to put everything he has on hand, his needs, his job, his stress, everything to do with him over anything to do with me. Im very worried that all of this is ultimately going to break me.
Can I ask you.. whom do you think would initiate the break/seperation? Would it come from my side or his?

Thanks a lot for the reading. Made a lot of sense. Hope the feedback is meaningful in some way.
Thank you!
1nluv

Post by 1nluv »

Sindhicirca wrote: Sun Jun 13, 2021 12:14 am Can I ask you.. whom do you think would initiate the break/seperation? Would it come from my side or his?

Thanks a lot for the reading. Made a lot of sense. Hope the feedback is meaningful in some way.
Thank you!
Are either one of you a Sagittarius? The Knight of Wands is a Sagittarius and general fire sign card. I get the impression it's mostly mutual, but moreso coming from the person who has this fire sign energy.

I'm assuming you're female...if so, I think it will be you who initiates the return. I think taking a complete break will be good, since it seems to result in a stronger relationship according to the cards

You're welcome! Thank you for the feedback.
Sindhicirca

Post by Sindhicirca »

Not saggi.. none of us..
Oh okay will see how this plays out
Thank you so much

Something just popped up in regards to my job that i had mentioned to you earlier.
I heard back from a whole different company, but they have two assessments and then an interview for the selection process. And the number of people they need are limited.
Me and one of my friends have applied for this and habe given tests. I fear i wont make it to the next round.

Could u find out if I will end up getting this job?

If not me.. will my friend get it?

Im just very nervous and anxious to wait and find out.
1nluv

Post by 1nluv »

Sorry but there's a 2-reading limit . Wishing you luck in your career!