What do you think of our synastry chart?

Note that synastry requires two charts to be set up and analysed so, before asking, please make sure that this is a serious relationship. This is a free board and our time to respond is limited.
Sylviajamjars

What do you think of our synastry chart?

Post by Sylviajamjars »

Hi, I have recently met someone and can't stop thinking about it in a romantic sense. However, he might just think of it as platonic. What do you think of our synastry chart?

https://astro-charts.com/chart/synastry/a5280952a/
Sylviajamjars

Re: What do you think of our synastry chart?

Post by Sylviajamjars »

Rachel
February 20, 2003 at 3:00 AM
Temecula, California, United States

Ree
October 29, 2002 at 2:00 AM
Isleworth, England, United Kingdom
admin
Site Admin

Re: What do you think of our synastry chart?

Post by admin »

Hi Sylvia,

With your Venus conjunct Chiron rising in Capricorn I suspect you've had some disappointments with relationships previously, and the danger for you with regard to relationships (or with others in general) is that you may assume that the way you've been rejected or hurt before may be repeated.  This, along with your hesitant Capricorn Rising and your Moon ruling your relationship area in Venus-ruled Libra tends to be friendly and sociable on an "impersonal" level, but fear sets in when it comes to getting closer to others, especially to anyone you have strong feelings for, such as in this relationship.

Looking at his chart, I suspect that he might also be a bit timid with regard to suggesting anything more than a work or friendly relationship - at least initially.  He has Virgo Rising and of itself, this sign tends to be reticent.  Add his Sun conjunct retrograde Venus in Scorpio and regardless of how he may act or appear on the surface or with "non-romantic" others, he's also shy (at least while he's younger).  It could be that he's afraid of "love", also because deep down he's afraid of being hurt/not being good enough, etc., or, afraid of commitment in case he's let down too.

Maybe he disguises this by appearing friendly on the surface, but there's definitely more to him than what you see.

Looking at your charts together, there are certainly some very strong connections, and the potential for obsession here too, which is hard for either or both of you to understand or to put into words. There is the possibility of misunderstandings in your communications, and a difficulty putting your feelings into words with each other.  You may find that in fact, there's much between you that neither of you can put your finger on.  However, there's also the possibility that at some level, you intuitively 'know' each other's thoughts, and if you find a subject you're both interested in, together you can dream great dreams.  

Given the strong Aquarius and Uranus (ruler of Aquarius) connections between you, finding a goal that is close to both your hearts may well lead to something much deeper eventually.  

In the meantime, it seems that it's best that first, you try to develop your friendship and trust in each other.   

Sorry if this all sounds so unexciting, and probably none of what you would like to hear but, as the relationship hasn't developed very far as yet, I can't get into anything deeper with it at this point.  

(Please also see my 'pm').

Best,
Admin.
"Don't let the illusions of your past or future rob you of the infiniteness of your present." [Unknown]