Help with reading/tarot and lenormand re car damage

For those who require Tarot readings or information on this subject.

Moderator: 1nluv

annette927

Help with reading/tarot and lenormand re car damage

Post by annette927 »

Hi all, i am new to this forum, joined because i wanted to learn more about relationship astrology, but my very first post is completely different.
I had my car damaged at work this week as a collegues car's handbreak failure led to her car pushing mine into the van's towbar before me.
As I not believe in chance I wondered what that should tell me and "getting my ar$e kicked was the first thing that sprang to mind but the being blocked. I have pluto squaring sun/moon right now and saturn return, so that would fit. only i don't know what the blockage actually is. So I decided to ask the cards "What is the bloackage in me that this car collision is trying to tell me?"
First the following lenormand cards fell: snake plus mountain meaning as per google (i am just learning)
Snake-Mountain
To seek challenge. To have reached an impasse in your efforts to get somewhere or something. An obstacle is between you and what you want. Hot desires are met with cold silence. To be unmoved by someone's attempts at seduction. major problems, things aren't going to resolve for a while, Long lasting difficulties. Blocking. Frustrated woman. Uptight woman

As clarifier I picked the 4 of coins from tarot
Usually, I read it as someone who is guarded and is trying to hold onto something while ignoring the wonderful things going on around them. I think it's saying to just relax and let things go that you don't have any control of.

The Four of Pentacles shows the querent has managed to build something of worth and value for themselves. However, it also illustrates that the querent is not happy to take material risks for fear of losing or upsetting their current lot.

It's understandable that people want to protect what they've grown and built but all things change and nothing will remain exactly the same. This card suggests that if you ignore change or shy away from taking risks you'll potentially miss out on something that could result in greater rewards, security or comfort.

When it appears as a challenge or obstacle, I see the message as be prepared to take risks to achieve greater things. Of course, don't throw caution to wind and put everything on black! But, if a positive new opportunity knocks on your door that requires some fairly significant change to your material life - give it due care, thought and attention and don't write it off for fear of losing the status quo.

To make it more clear I asked for another clarifier from lenormand, which showed the fox
Deception. Yes, I am quite clear that I must be deceiving myself in one way or the other. To do with money/job, I gues I desparartely want out of my job but don't dare to due to my need of security.

Could someone help me explain those cards to me please? Feel free to pull additional cards if you need, I just feel stuck. :?
Thanks for reading.
1nluv

Re: Help with reading/tarot and lenormand re car damage

Post by 1nluv »

Hi there. I'm not familiar with how to read Lenormand, but based on the 4 of pentacles in this situation...let me ask, do you regularly donate or volunteer?
annette927

Post by annette927 »

Hi, yes I do volunteer. Too much probably. Regarding my donations it was getting out of hand so it caused problems with my sister.
1nluv

Post by 1nluv »

You said you wanted out of your job, so is there any opportunity for a paying job at the place you volunteer?
Never_give_up

Post by Never_give_up »

annette927 wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 8:08 am I had my car damaged at work this week as a collegues car's handbreak failure led to her car pushing mine into the van's towbar before me.
As I not believe in chance I wondered what that should tell me and "getting my ar$e kicked was the first thing that sprang to mind but the being blocked.

I have pluto squaring sun/moon right now and saturn return, so that would fit. only i don't know what the blockage actually is. So I decided to ask the cards "What is the bloackage in me that this car collision is trying to tell me?"

First the following lenormand cards fell: snake plus mountain meaning as per google (i am just learning)
Snake-Mountain
To seek challenge. To have reached an impasse in your efforts to get somewhere or something. An obstacle is between you and what you want. Hot desires are met with cold silence. To be unmoved by someone's attempts at seduction. major problems, things aren't going to resolve for a while, Long lasting difficulties. Blocking. Frustrated woman. Uptight woman

When it appears as a challenge or obstacle, I see the message as be prepared to take risks to achieve greater things. Of course, don't throw caution to wind and put everything on black! But, if a positive new opportunity knocks on your door that requires some fairly significant change to your material life - give it due care, thought and attention and don't write it off for fear of losing the status quo.

To make it more clear I asked for another clarifier from lenormand, which showed the fox
Deception. Yes, I am quite clear that I must be deceiving myself in one way or the other. To do with money/job, I gues I desparartely want out of my job but don't dare to due to my need of security.

Could someone help me explain those cards to me please? Feel free to pull additional cards if you need, I just feel stuck. :?
Thanks for reading.
Hi Anette,

To clarify a question with lenormand cards - it is always better to pull 9 cards - showing more about the whole story and some background and the outcome.

The snake has several meanings - is a healing card - is about transformation - as a snake can shed its skin, snake can show own mother, a female rival person you have issues with (mountain) or the female inside in yourself - you are in conflict with - together with the anchor snake can show a doctor.

Mountain is a severe obstacle - a lot of issues stored for long - not easy to overcome.

Fox is always a warning card - to be very careful- that something is hidden and endangered to go wrong.
Never_give_up

Post by Never_give_up »

Never_give_up wrote: Fri Jul 09, 2021 2:44 am To clarify a question with lenormand cards - it is always better to pull 9 cards - showing more about the whole story and some background and the outcome.
If you want to do it once again for a question- you can also use an online link to pull your cards for free - and then only post the numbers of the cards.

https://www.madame-lenormand.de/kartenl ... lenormand/
Never_give_up

Post by Never_give_up »

Never_give_up wrote: Fri Jul 09, 2021 3:24 am
Never_give_up wrote: Fri Jul 09, 2021 2:44 am To clarify a question with lenormand cards - it is always better to pull 9 cards - showing more about the whole story and some background and the outcome.
If you want to do it once again for a question- you can also use an online link to pull your cards for free - and then only post the numbers of the cards.

https://www.madame-lenormand.de/kartenl ... lenormand/
Or this one - getting more information for yourself

https://lenormand-reading.com/36-lenorm ... in-detail/

Although every card reader has from self-experience his own meanings for cards in a context.