Is there any chance...

Note that synastry requires two charts to be set up and analysed so, before asking, please make sure that this is a serious relationship. This is a free board and our time to respond is limited.
MissGrotesque

Is there any chance...

Post by MissGrotesque »

Hello everyone! Although I have a quite good knowledge in astrology, I wanted to see the relastic opinion of other people, since I can't seem to make up my own mind these days... This is a synastry and a composite between me and another person. I know the synastry is quite awful, so I wanted to ask if anyone sees any kind potential for us to work out. Thank you in advance! 💕
Attachments
IMG_20210325_225805.jpg
IMG_20210325_225805.jpg (476.54 KiB) Viewed 980 times
IMG_20210325_225723.jpg
IMG_20210325_225723.jpg (383.03 KiB) Viewed 980 times
admin
Site Admin

Re: Is there any chance...

Post by admin »

Hi MissGrotesque,

I prefer to work with my own chart format so would you please supply the full birth data for both of you (date, place and times of birth). If you prefer this data to remain private, you can 'pm' me with it).

I'd also like more details of the relationship please, such as when you met, how you did so and also any other information about the relationship (such as any problems or issues you are concerned about in particular).

Thank you.

Best,
Admin.
"Don't let the illusions of your past or future rob you of the infiniteness of your present." [Unknown]