Need Advice in Career & Marriage

This area is for those interested in Numerology.

Moderator: astro_mania

arjun55555

Need Advice in Career & Marriage

Post by arjun55555 »

Hello Everyone,

I'm Arjun 33 years old,
All my life I am struggling in my career and can't find any decent job to support my family.
I am coming up with various good options for my career but, failing miserably throughout my life.
Due to this, I am still single and not finding any decent proposals for marriage.
So, Kindly help me out.

Name: ARJUN (MALE)
Date of birth: 01.August.1987
Date of place: Chennai, Tamil Nadu.

Thank you
astro_mania

Re: Need Advice in Career & Marriage

Post by astro_mania »

Hi Arjun
Your date of birth totals to 7. This is a mysterious number and in complete contrast to your date of birth number 1 and your month number 8.
This being the case, your success demands remarkable preservance and you truly possess positive attitude which guided you till now.
Your progress lies in mainly your decision to change of place of present location. You can achieve success only when you take strong decisions about what is your life and what can improve you.
Your struggle became more tough since you are 28 and you need to attain 35 at least to reach maturity.
You are not a failure. You must remove loneliness from heart mentally first. This removes your hurdles and please don't expect perfection from others as nobody is perfect just like you and me.
Hope this helps
astro_mania
Give me money, I will spend it in a week. Teach me how to earn money and it lasts for a life time
arjun55555

Re: Need Advice in Career & Marriage

Post by arjun55555 »

Thank you.

astro_mania wrote: Wed Mar 24, 2021 2:48 am Hi Arjun
Your date of birth totals to 7. This is a mysterious number and in complete contrast to your date of birth number 1 and your month number 8.
This being the case, your success demands remarkable preservance and you truly possess positive attitude which guided you till now.
Your progress lies in mainly your decision to change of place of present location. You can achieve success only when you take strong decisions about what is your life and what can improve you.
Your struggle became more tough since you are 28 and you need to attain 35 at least to reach maturity.
You are not a failure. You must remove loneliness from heart mentally first. This removes your hurdles and please don't expect perfection from others as nobody is perfect just like you and me.
Hope this helps
astro_mania