Biwheel Chart Analysis

Transits are the most obvious and immediately evident way in which astrological influences can be shown to continue beyond the natal horoscope. They are a rich and complex means of exploring and suggesting ongoing opportunities for personal/psychological development within, not only an individual, but also within Families, and Countries.
Fabrizio

Biwheel Chart Analysis

Post by Fabrizio »

Hi Guys,

I would like to know if someone can help me with this issue. I decided to studied Astrology since the beginning of this year and I am trying to analyze an accident that happen with me on 2015.
I would like to know which house is valid to analyze what is happening in a biwheel chart? I created a Biwheel chart with the natal chart and the accident that happen on 2015. The Biwheel chart has the houses numbers in the natal chart and the houses numbers of the event on 2015. Is The external house number or the natal house number valid to analyse it? I am asking it because I had a serious accident on 2015 and I almost die. In my natal chart I have the jupiter and north node in Capricorn on house 7, but Pluto is in transit on house 8. So, after some research I found that Capricorn and Pluto on house 8 confirm death. Please, can you tell what is the house valid to analyse it? Best Regards

Regards

Fabrizio
admin
Site Admin

Re: Biwheel Chart Analysis

Post by admin »

Hi Fabrizio,

This is too general and vague to offer comments on as similar aspects can occur in different people's charts but with which they'd never have had an accident as a result.

If you give your birth data (date, place and time of birth), plus date, place and time of your accident, I'll try to point out what I feel are the main indicators. (If you prefer to keep your data private you can 'pm' me with this data).

Best,
Admin.
"Don't let the illusions of your past or future rob you of the infiniteness of your present." [Unknown]