Lunar return

Transits are the most obvious and immediately evident way in which astrological influences can be shown to continue beyond the natal horoscope. They are a rich and complex means of exploring and suggesting ongoing opportunities for personal/psychological development within, not only an individual, but also within Families, and Countries.
Makih

Lunar return

Post by Makih »

Hi everyone,

Is anyone willing to analyse my lunar return, the moon is in exact phase as my natal today. I think it look like an ni e and important lunar return. Thank you!
My lunar chart is in attachment , I am born on 6th February 1993 in 2:50PM in Pancevo, Serbia
Attachments
08B9108F-4607-404C-9889-5B2E3EB2C8F6.jpeg
08B9108F-4607-404C-9889-5B2E3EB2C8F6.jpeg (114.62 KiB) Viewed 1189 times
admin
Site Admin

Re: Lunar return

Post by admin »

Hi Makih, 

As you no doubt know, we experience a Lunar Return every month so it's not always very significant.
However, this one for you is particularly so, as it occurred with Mercury Retrograde/Stationary/Direct in opposition to your Moon.  In other words, it lasted from about 15th Feb. until approx. 28th Feb. and is tailing off now.

Mercury opp. Moon creates a conflict between the rational mind and the instincts/unconscious, feeling sides.  In other words this suggests that this month is and has perhaps been primarily about a feeling of being misunderstood by others and not being able to express your basic and fundamental needs clearly.  Any arguments with others would highlight this, making you feel frustrated and misunderstood.

Given that the Moon rules your Asc. and Mercury rules your 12th (unconscious) and 3rd - conscious rational mind and communications, this whole issue is magnified, and gradually as Mercury comes out of his 'shadow' period for this retrograde (Mid-March) you should at least begin to understand what it was all about.

I'd add that this is not only relevant to the Moon Cycle, but also to the series of Mercury retrograde cycles in Air Signs.  (I'll leave that to you to research).  

Note:  This Lunar Return is particularly relevant given that you have also experienced recently - mid-Jan. - your Nodal Axis Return, which is strongly connected with the Moon of course and about which I see you have posted a question elsewhere.  Clearly this  Lunar Return opp. Mercury is particularly relevant to your South Node in Gemini (naturally, as Mercury rules Gemini) and also because your SN is in the 11th House and, this Mercury Retro is in Aquarius (the 'Natural" 11th House).  But I'll attempt to go further with this when answering that question.

Hope this helps.

Best,
Admin.
"Don't let the illusions of your past or future rob you of the infiniteness of your present." [Unknown]
Makih

Re: Lunar return

Post by Makih »

admin wrote: Fri Feb 26, 2021 10:08 am Hi Makih, 

As you no doubt know, we experience a Lunar Return every month so it's not always very significant.
However, this one for you is particularly so, as it occurred with Mercury Retrograde/Stationary/Direct in opposition to your Moon.  In other words, it lasted from about 15th Feb. until approx. 28th Feb. and is tailing off now.

Mercury opp. Moon creates a conflict between the rational mind and the instincts/unconscious, feeling sides.  In other words this suggests that this month is and has perhaps been primarily about a feeling of being misunderstood by others and not being able to express your basic and fundamental needs clearly.  Any arguments with others would highlight this, making you feel frustrated and misunderstood.

Given that the Moon rules your Asc. and Mercury rules your 12th (unconscious) and 3rd - conscious rational mind and communications, this whole issue is magnified, and gradually as Mercury comes out of his 'shadow' period for this retrograde (Mid-March) you should at least begin to understand what it was all about.

I'd add that this is not only relevant to the Moon Cycle, but also to the series of Mercury retrograde cycles in Air Signs.  (I'll leave that to you to research).  

Note:  This Lunar Return is particularly relevant given that you have also experienced recently - mid-Jan. - your Nodal Axis Return, which is strongly connected with the Moon of course and about which I see you have posted a question elsewhere.  Clearly this  Lunar Return opp. Mercury is particularly relevant to your South Node in Gemini (naturally, as Mercury rules Gemini) and also because your SN is in the 11th House and, this Mercury Retro is in Aquarius (the 'Natural" 11th House).  But I'll attempt to go further with this when answering that question.

Hope this helps.

Best,
Admin.

Thank you very much for your time and nice words!