Attraction, but nothing really happening "a synastry"

Note that synastry requires two charts to be set up and analysed so, before asking, please make sure that this is a serious relationship. This is a free board and our time to respond is limited.
problematique

Attraction, but nothing really happening "a synastry"

Post by problematique »

I'm just curious to hear another person's opinion on this synastry of me myself and I and a guy I met two years ago.

Summary:
- HUGE sexual attraction that doesn't fade over time
- Huge mental connection ( we sometimes even read each others minds or predict what the other person is gonna do)
- yet somehow, HUGE problems with communication in a way he seems very intimidated to even talk to me and sometimes has to gather strenght just to say hello and at this point it's just bizzare so I'm researching it.

We're not a couple, we PROBABLY never will be because we can't seem to get closer to each other, but we also can't let go of the feeling and somehow always keep finding ways of seeing each other or being near each other. There was even some stalking involved last year by him.

Can I send our birth times to someone, I'd like to go private with it?

Thanks in advance!
admin
Site Admin

Re: Attraction, but nothing really happening "a synastry"

Post by admin »

Hi problematiqe,

Yes, you can send the birth details to me by 'pm'.

Best,
Admin.
"Don't let the illusions of your past or future rob you of the infiniteness of your present." [Unknown]