Is our marriage strong enough?

Note that synastry requires two charts to be set up and analysed so, before asking, please make sure that this is a serious relationship. This is a free board and our time to respond is limited.
gemini79

Is our marriage strong enough?

Post by gemini79 »

Hello all good people reading this :)

I`m new here and don`t know much about astrology but I would really appreciate if you`d help me with my relationship with my husband.

I`m in this long lasting relationship with my husband since we were both 20 years old. He never wanted to marry me or have children but eventually we did marry and have a daughter together. Our start wasn`t easy. Before me he had this girlfriend he loved a lot but she hurt him several times. They broke up and that`s when we started dating and soon after our start he had really bad car accident which truly bonded us. I stood by him day and night and really felt we are so close to each other. But I will never forget when he was lying in hospital half uncouncious and calling her name several times and I stood there by him. She even visited him once at the hospital and was the only one who he remembered when he woke up. For more than 20 years I`m obssesed with this woman cause I live with this feeling he never loved me as he loved her. Like she lives in my head all the time and she is a part of our relationship from the beginning. I`m so scared he never really forgot her. She`s really beautiful woman and I heard she`s married with children but that doesn`t help me a lot.

He doesn`t want to talk about her and we always end up arguing when I mention her. But he`s still keeping her photos in a closet and her number in his phone. He said he would never be with her cause she hurt him so much and I kind of believe him but it`s so hard for me asking for more than 20 years if he loves me and am I good enough for him. He was never romantic to me never gave me flowers rarely holds my hand when we`re in public and everything between us seems so different from other couples we go out with. Things did improve a little since our daughter was born but still I never felt his love the way I believe I should. We do have a lot of fun together, we did renovate our house, he helps me with everything in my life and he adores our daughter but I can`t get rid of this feeling that something is missing. Like we have this strong intelectual bond but not so filled with romantic feelings which I miss so much. We do argue a lot lately and have lots of emotional turmoil but at the end of the day I always realize how much I love him and don`t want to loose him no matter what. I`d go through hell for him. But everything is on me. I wanted to have children with him, I wanted to marry him, I even propose to him and we were engaged for 10 years before I convienced him to finally marry me. I was hoping things will get better with marriage but I`m still having all those fears inside.

I hate being so obssesed with him. After all those years I still feel the same as I did when we were teenagers. But what about him? Did he ever truly loved me? Does he still thinks about her? Is there possibility he cheated me with this woman or he will in the future? Will we stay together? Will he leave me? All this questions are on my mind and sometimes I`m going crazy. Is this only in my head or are this feeling real? I believe I have strong intuition but when it comes to love I`m lost and feeling like that young girl I used to be when I met him 20 years ago.

Would you please take a look at our charts and help me distinguish between my fears and reality.
Thank you so much!!
M.

Our DOB:
me: 5.6.1979 1:10 am Ptuj (SI)
him: 18.10.1979 9:59 Ptuj (SI)
admin
Site Admin

Re: Is our marriage strong enough?

Post by admin »

Hi gemini79,

That's surely a very difficult situation for you to bear and you have my deepest sympathies.

I'll look at your charts as soon as I can, but it will probably be a few days before I can get back to you.

Hang in there !

Best,
Admin.
"Don't let the illusions of your past or future rob you of the infiniteness of your present." [Unknown]
gemini79

Post by gemini79 »

Thank you so much.
I`ll be waiting for your reply.
Have a nice day,
M.
gemini79

Post by gemini79 »

I didn`t see until now that I`ve mistaken with his birth hour :roll: . I apologize for mistake. Here we go again:
me: 5.6.1979 1:10 am, Ptuj (SI)
him: 18.10.1979 9:50 am, Ptuj (SI)

I
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Thanks gemini,

Lucky catch. Glad you let me know quickly.

Best,
Admin.
"Don't let the illusions of your past or future rob you of the infiniteness of your present." [Unknown]