Re: SONS CAREER

Post by saimamajid99 »

hello sir

plz reply my question...............

male:
dob 5th august 2007
pob rawalpindi pakistan
tob 19:25hrs

CAN THIS PERSON BECOME A GENERAL IN PAK ARMY???????????

waiting anxiously from some learned astrologers

thanks a lot.............
saima majid
Pem

Post by Pem »

Hello Shivashankar
I kindly request you to read the rules of the forum as
readings for underage children unless illness is not permitted.

Your response will now be deleted.
Regards
PEM
Charity Vedic Astrologer
http://www.astrologersforum.com/forum/v ... =66&t=2870
**AS ABOVE - SO BELOW**
Shivshankar

Post by Shivshankar »

Pem wrote: Sat Jan 08, 2022 7:18 pm Hello Shivashankar
I kindly request you to read the rules of the forum as
readings for underage children unless illness is not permitted.

Your response will now be deleted.
Regards
No issues. I understand. However, vedic Astrology does allow readings above 12 years of age.

I think you should delete the query itself if it contains a question for an 'underage' person. No?

If not, I will stop posting my readings on this forum.
Pem

Post by Pem »

PEM
Charity Vedic Astrologer
http://www.astrologersforum.com/forum/v ... =66&t=2870
**AS ABOVE - SO BELOW**
saimamajid99

Post by saimamajid99 »

Kiran Mahyavanshi wrote: Fri Oct 08, 2021 7:16 am Dear Saima,

For Career related to Government Organization, first we’ll see 10th House which is the prime house related to career. It’s sublord must signify either 2nd or 6th or 10th or 11th and most important it must be connected with either planet sun or moon.

Similarly we’ll see 6th house(prime house of service/job). It’s 6th Cuspal Sublord must also signify 2nd or 6th or 10th or 11th and must be connected with either planet sun or moon.

2nd house represent receipt of money
6th house represent service/job/money received from providing services
10th house of career
11th house of gains.

In your son’s horoscope, 10th house falls in the sign of Aries and in bharani nakshatra and upnakshatra of Rahu. So Rahu is the 10th Cuspal Sublord. This Rahu is in Aries sign and in Bharani Nakshatra and upnakshatra of Saturn.

Saturn is in Aridra nakshatra, hence rahu will depend on it’s nakshatra lord which is venus to give results. Venus is in 7th house. 11th house falls in taurus sign and in rohini nakshatra and upnakshatra of venus. So Venus is connected with 11th house.

2nd, 6th and 10th house falls in purva phalguni,purva ashadha and bharani nakshatra respectively, hence venus is connected with these houses. Moon is giving it’s 7th aspect to Venus.

Saturn which is the sublord of Rahu is in 11th house and Sun is aspecting Saturn.

So the prime house of career that is 10th house is signifying houses 2,6,10,11 and is connected with both sun and moon. So this indicates that your Son can have a career in government organizations.

If we see 6th Cuspal Sublord which is Mercury. Mercury is in sagittarius and in moola nakshatra and upakshatra of moon.

Mars is in revati nakshatra, hence mercury will give results of it’s nakshatra lord that is ketu. This ketu is sign of libra ruled by venus and aspected by mars. So Ketu will be represented by planet venus and mars. Venus is significator of 11th and sublord of 11th and nakshatra lord of 2,6,10.

Moon is the nakshatra lord of 11th. So both 10th cuspal sublord and 6th cuspal sublord are signifying either houses 2,6,10 or 11th and are connected with sun and moon. Moreso 10th cuspal sublord rahu in sign of aries ruled by mars(police/army) and 6th cuspal sublord mercury’s nakshatra lord ketu been aspected by mars. Mars is natural significator of police/army or any uniform services.

Both Venus Mahadasa(current mahadasa) and Sun Mahadasa are conducive to join government services more toward army/police… Please provide feedback as and when things unfold...

hi sir

my son is going for 4 day long exam for army job from 14th july 2022 till 18th july 2022

how do u see planetary position with respect to ur prediction.............

yours truly
saima majid
saimamajid99

Post by saimamajid99 »

input from other astrologers will also be wellcomed..........

thanks alot guyz..........

saima majid
saimamajid99

Post by saimamajid99 »

saimamajid99 wrote: Tue Jul 05, 2022 2:38 am input from other astrologers will also be wellcomed..........

thanks alot guyz..........

saima majid

i forgot to mention his details...........
pob rawalpindi (pakistan)
tob 19:25hrs
dob 11th jan 2004

thanks