South node 10th house - marriage

Moderator: scorpio

Kleinemaus89

South node 10th house - marriage

Post by Kleinemaus89 »

Hello Dear

Ive noticed in my natal, rahu and ketu which are located in 10th and 4th house, south node is conjunct Juno and Eros.. Mean this marriage is denied? Because in our live we have to go to the north node? Or is it because venus is void of course that i will never marry?

4th June 1989, 5:50 pm, Bamberg, Germany

Br
admin
Site Admin

Re: South node 10th house - marriage

Post by admin »

Hi Kleinemaus,

No. Not at all !

Your Nodal Axis across the 10th/4th is relevant to career/public life, and home/past/family. This suggests that you may tend to avoid dealing with 4th House matters but that this is the area you learn the most from.

The Sun (in your 8th - joint partnership matters) rules your 10th and SN, and this would tend to pull you more and more to your SN.

Your Venus in Gemini in the 8th is conjunct your Moon and applying to the conjunction with your Chiron - which suggests their is fear of rejection, especially as Venus rules your 7th House/Relationships. (It would be a very good idea to read up on Chiron and on Venus conjunct Chiron to get a better understanding of this as I think this is very important with regard to relationship matters for you).

Personally I wouldn't consider the matter of "Void of Course" for such as Venus. Rather the fact that it's on the cusp of Gemini/Cancer and therefore tending to swing between being a "butterfly" with regard to relationships, and being extra-sensitive (especially with Chiron involved). Helping you here is the fact that, by Progression, your Venus has moved into the fixed Sign of Leo.

Your next Solar Return places Jupiter in your 7th, and Venus in Cancer in your 11th, so you may meet someone through a social group, or it may be that someone who was or has been a "friend" turns into a relationship.

Hope that helps.

Best,
Admin.
"Don't let the illusions of your past or future rob you of the infiniteness of your present." [Unknown]
Kleinemaus89

Post by Kleinemaus89 »

Dear admin

Thank you, yes that help me.

So as i understand the person i might marry - maybe - will be a public person or business man? So that it might be difficult to me, to focus on 4th house topics.. Knowing I will met someone who is from different culture between this july and Oct 2022.

Or more like, beeing wnd marrying will prevent me to be with my family for example because he live in another country

Best regards
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi Kleinemaus,
So as i understand the person i might marry - maybe - will be a public person or business man? So that it might be difficult to me, to focus on 4th house topics.. Knowing I will met someone who is from different culture between this july and Oct 2022.
Clearly I hadn't explained that very well.
The Nodal Axis doesn't necessarily indicate the "type" of marriage partner, as this is relevant primarily to the 7th House, its Ruler, any planets therein, and also to Venus. Then the 8th House comes into such matters as it's relevant to whether or how you are able to merge or unite with a partner at a deeper level...sharing yourself completely with another.

My suggestions previously about the Nodes were relevant to you, not to a marriage partner.
Yes, the Nodes are connected with associations with others, but again not specifically to a marriage partner.

The Nodes do come into play in a relationship when another's planets combine with your Nodes (conjunction/square/opposition etc.).but are not "indicators" of a partner, unless the Nodes fall across the 1st/7th House Axis.

I realise that this can be confusing, but you seem to be stuck on this matter of the Nodes representing the partner, or with where you'll meet him/"the One". If you've read that this is so from other sources and feel that those sources are correct, I don't wish to change your mind. All I can do is tell you from my experience and studies over many years and leave it up to you to decide for yourself what feels right to you.

Best,
Admin.
"Don't let the illusions of your past or future rob you of the infiniteness of your present." [Unknown]
Kleinemaus89

Post by Kleinemaus89 »

Okey thank you very much