Loss of inheritance or money because Neptune transit?

Transits are the most obvious and immediately evident way in which astrological influences can be shown to continue beyond the natal horoscope. They are a rich and complex means of exploring and suggesting ongoing opportunities for personal/psychological development within, not only an individual, but also within Families, and Countries.
Faber8686

Loss of inheritance or money because Neptune transit?

Post by Faber8686 »

Hi guys,

At this time, Neptune is transiting my eighth house. In April 2022, I will have the third return of Jupiter. There will be a conjunction as you can see in the picture. In the natal chart I have a conjunction of Jupiter and a lot of fortune in Pisces. What do you think?

Do you think there will be any losses?

Thx.

Noel Eastwood
Site Admin

Re: Loss of inheritance or money because Neptune transit?

Post by Noel Eastwood »

Faber, your transiting chart is too far into the future for me to really consider reviewing, too much will happen before that time. If you send me your birth data I'll draw up your charts and have a look at how things progress.

As for Neptune and Jupiter entering the 8th house, don't expect much. That thing about inheritance is not something I've ever put weight into, so don't hold your breath waiting for Aunt Mazzie to die leaving you her fortune.
Noel Eastwood
Site Admin

Post by Noel Eastwood »

Faber, now I can see your issues, you have dominance in the Air element which drives you to worry, in fact this is a bit of a problem that you may wish to work on. I suggest some self-hypnosis, meditation and maybe even some biofeedback will help calm your state of mind and health.

As for your future, well it is what you make of it, as you well know. If you start improving yourself today, in two years time you will be well down the track to a much better lifestyle. Your Sun and Moon are in Fire signs, these suggest you have drive but also some laziness which makes you worry more. You want to do things but there are always issues that prevent you fulfilling your drive to success. Don't try to go down the short path, gambling with your wealth, health or belongings, this is not your path and won't lead to happiness, believe me on that.

I use the Whole Sign house system which means Neptune doesn't enter the 8th house until 2025-26, things will have certainly changed by then if you get started today. Will you lose anything? Jupiter will be in the 11th house and there is nothing to indicate that you will lose anything at all. I would not worry about it, what I would worry about is doing something about your tendency to stress out and worry too much. Start your meditations today.
Faber8686

Post by Faber8686 »

Thx Novel for your answer. You are right.

"Aunt Mazzie" in reality is my Godmother. I love her. I know, the relationships are most important in the life. Other things are on second level.

I make self-improvement (mainly e.g healing my traumas) from 2018. A quality of my life has increased.

It is my life :)

Faber
Noel Eastwood
Site Admin

Post by Noel Eastwood »

Hi Faber, it is good that you have been working on your trauma for the past 3 years. Once you can control your mind the possibilities that come your way will be easier to manifest into reality. 'Aunt Mazzie' was stuck in my mind and I wasn't sure if it was someone related to your question, obviously I missed on this one. Take care and good luck, I hope your Godmother stays fit and healthy through this very difficult time we are all going through with the virus.
Sujit

Post by Sujit »

Inheritance can be seen from 8th, 9th house and planets Sun, Moon.
Online Vedic Astrologer " I know a thing or two about how planets give results."
Do you need some more advice, guidance?
You can find me on Facebook.
https://www.facebook.com/astrologer.sujit