Trying to have a child

This area is for WESTERN ASTROLOGY INTERPRETATIONS AND REPLIES ONLY. Please provide your Birth Date, Place and Time of Birth and ensure that your data is correct before posting.
* Please note that your post cannot be edited or deleted after your query has been responded to, except by request to Admin or Moderators.
picolotti

Trying to have a child

Post by picolotti »

Hello everyone,
Hope you are all fine and staying healthy.

I am trying to get pregnant. And I am truly in too deep now. :(
Can you please tell me what you see in my birth chart. Maybe you can give me some insight about what to do.

Thank you in advance I appreciate it so much.

Me: 21.05.1984 / Adana Turkey / aprox 05.30 am
My husband: 01.10.1988 / Yozgat Turkey / 21.00 pm
admin
Site Admin

Re: Trying to have a child

Post by admin »

Hi picoletto,

The approximate birth-times you have given are a problem as this results in inaccuracy with regard to attempting to give pointers about this matter.
Furthermore, I'm not a "medical" astrologer so, can only offer general suggestions.

However, one matter stands out quite clearly, and that is the considerable tension and stress you both may experience in any joint efforts together.
I'm sure you know how "trying too hard"  can interfere with pregnancy.     

If your birth-times are close to correct, this is relevant too to work matters, and I suggest that either or both you and your husband may put tremendous amounts of effort and time into your work;  and/or if work is stressful, then naturally this will not only affect general health, but also increase worries and tension, which in turn can interfere with successful pregnancy.  

In other words, you both need to ensure that you take time out for relaxation and...fun - which, I know very well, is not at all easy to do during this extremely difficult time, and which of course is also adding to the stress and tension.  But, if you can together, somehow create a "space" in your lives - even at home - for a bit of romance and play, and as diet too is important - good fresh food and taking time for leisurely meals together, could also help the process.

If you're able to relieve all the tension of worrying and "trying too hard", it does look possible that pregnancy could occur this year.

Hope this helps.

Best,
Admin.
"Don't let the illusions of your past or future rob you of the infiniteness of your present." [Unknown]
picolotti

Post by picolotti »

Dear Admin,
I am so thankful for your reply.

My husband’s birth time is accurate. Mine can differ only couple of minutes so both of them are very close to correct.

I totally understand what you say and appreciate it. I will try to remember that throughout the process.

We started to see a doctor to help the process hope that also changes things.

I just have one question if I may have? You said the pregnancy is possible this year if we can seize the moment and just let it go. Did you see that on the birth charts Or is it a suggestion.

Sorry if I am talking nonsense:(
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi picoletti,
You said the pregnancy is possible this year if we can seize the moment and just let it go.
I think you have interpreted my words perfectly and succinctly !

I wish you much Happiness and Success.

Best,
Admin.
"Don't let the illusions of your past or future rob you of the infiniteness of your present." [Unknown]
picolotti

Post by picolotti »

Thank you so much! 🙏
picolotti

Post by picolotti »

Hello all, especially @admin.

Like you said months ago pregnancy happened before end of the year, December! I can’t tell you how much I prayed for you. Because your words gave me strength and hope.

But, there’s always a but with me, I am having issues with my pregnancy. My beta hcg levels are not going well according to my doctor. By the way I hate is insensitivity. :/

Once again, I will appreciate it if any of you can tell me your perspective. Am I going to loose this child?

Me: 21.05.1984 / Adana Turkey / aprox 05.30 am
My husband: 01.10.1988 / Yozgat Turkey / 21.00 pm
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Please see my 'pm'.

Admin.