Talisman/amulet suggestion.

Please do not give advice here unless you are well-versed in this area.
Sijju

Talisman/amulet suggestion.

Post by Sijju »

Hello,can you suggest me a talisman or amulet for protection against negative energy and people who try to harm you in workplace or generally with gossip and slander?

From gemstones,i have a keychain of eye of the tiger and lately i bought a black tourmaline necklace,i think the last have some basic protection but i need something more powerfull.

Over there i see a lot of choices but i don't know what could be genuine or fake.Thanx for any suggestion,i'm interesting and in other amulets helping for job/career etc.

https://www.etsy.com/search?q=talisman% ... 20necklace
Sijju

Re: Talisman/amulet suggestion.

Post by Sijju »

Nobody knows anything to suggest me?
Never_give_up

Post by Never_give_up »

Sijju wrote: Sat Jan 02, 2021 1:49 am Hello,can you suggest me a talisman or amulet for protection against negative energy and people who try to harm you in workplace or generally with gossip and slander?

From gemstones,i have a keychain of eye of the tiger and lately i bought a black tourmaline necklace,i think the last have some basic protection but i need something more powerfull.
Hi Siju,

black turmaline would have been also my first suggestion.

But my impression is - if you think that you need some more powerful - this means you feel yourself weak inside and kind as an easy victim for others.

This sounds like being less rooted - try it additionally with a red jaspis in both of your trouser pockets left and right.
Never_give_up

Post by Never_give_up »

I don't know where you are from - your posted link was in German.

The very best protection - I myself know from self-experience in a very hard and existentially heavy situation - to wear on the body for effective protection - is the archangel symbol of archangel Michael - created by Ingrid Auer

https://store.ingridauer.com/Symbole/En ... 7ne8u1lapc