Please guide

This area is for personal readings only.
Please ask only one question at a time in one thread. In this way, all Topics can be kept in their proper order.

Moderators: Buddy, Hamid

Anupsharma351

Please guide

Post by Anupsharma351 »

Dear Frnds

I am feeling scared due to one of online astrologer Raj Shekhar Sharma based in South delhi (You can find him on google he is blad)
In 2013 he has told me you will get any disease for which you will have to eat medicine life long when i asked which disease & when will happen then asked for paid consultancy. Now after 7 years i am scared that whether that disease madness or anxiety & thinking that i have started taking depression medicine.

I need all of view whether i should take him seriously as many astrologers told me there is nothing like that in my chart & online astrologer has told only general prediction which will happen to everybody one day.

I need you people opinion.

Regards
Anup Sharma
Pem

Re: Please guide

Post by Pem »

Hello anupsharma
Pls give accurate birth details and gender.
for analysis.
are you also wearing gemstones.
did he also read your palm ?
Regards
PEM
Charity Vedic Astrologer
http://www.astrologersforum.com/forum/v ... =66&t=2870
**AS ABOVE - SO BELOW**
Anupsharma351

Post by Anupsharma351 »

Hi

My DOB Details
26/04/1984
22.35 PM
Mumbai

NO he did not read my palm.

Regards
Anup Sharma
Hamid

Post by Hamid »

The lord of the 6th house [venus] is placed in the 5th house [aries] which is 12th house from its ownership of 6th house.[taurus]
This venus is with mercury the natural lord of the 6th house in kalpurush chart and this venus is spoil being with sun the lord of the 12th house from 6th house.[kalpurush chart]
Rahu placed in 6th house is exalted[being in taurus]
Your worries are because of the placement of moon [the lord of your karak house] which is placed 8th from cancer, it rules over your mind, emotions and senses as a result you get easily tense on small issues/things. This position of moon also deprives a person from sound sleep.

There are no visible threat to health but you are prone to become diabetic. Start taking care now and there is nothing to worry.

------------------------------------------------------------------------
This is a horoscope of a person who has a delayed marriage.[probably still a single]

Hamid Sheikh
Hamid
Interest in Timing Events
Hamid

Post by Hamid »

FOR ASTROLOGICAL LEARNING:

Observe the transit of moon and sun in taurus and share with us the events which occur related to your 11th house.

Hamid Sheikh
Hamid
Interest in Timing Events
Pem

Post by Pem »

Hello Anup
This is a healthy horoscope in that Jupiter, lord of the lagna is in Sagittarius;
and also from Moon Lagna Jupiter is placed in the 11H house of gains.

This chart is subejct to what is called : Lagna Gandanta - where the
Ascendant is rising at 2.9 degrees in the Nakshatra of Mula. Mula is ruled by Ketu
This is an inauspicious point in time and, I think this is what the astrologer has
had in mind which he should have told you to do the necessary vedic remedial
measures by a knowledgeable priest in the Hindu temple. Actually, this ritual
should have been performed by your parents at infancy if they had known about it.
Even now its not too late, as you can take the precaution by performing it.

The other down side of the chart is that the Moon is waning being in the 11th tithi
thereby having the tendency to cause agitation in your mind and being in the 3H
which is not its best placement. Moon is a malefic for this chart and own the 8H and
this is what has triggered your fears on top of what had been said to you.
But you have a scientific mind. The chart also
has good Jupiter and Sun aspect from trine houses.
Just strengthen the Moon by vedic remedies and also Venus which is a malefic for this chart.

You need to firstly do the Ritual with the temple priest; then strengthen the Moon, Mars and
Mercury, Venus by mantras, which please read my link below my signature.
Mercury for this chart has what is called Kendrapathi Dosa and needs to be appeased. The period
now running is Mercury/Venus - propitiate the planets and alleviate the negativities.

You need not have any fears as was told to you.

I hope this has been helpful to you.
Regards
PEM
Charity Vedic Astrologer
http://www.astrologersforum.com/forum/v ... =66&t=2870
**AS ABOVE - SO BELOW**
Sujit

Post by Sujit »

Anupsharma351 wrote: Tue Dec 29, 2020 2:57 am Dear Frnds

I am feeling scared due to one of online astrologer Raj Shekhar Sharma based in South delhi (You can find him on google he is blad)
In 2013 he has told me you will get any disease for which you will have to eat medicine life long when i asked which disease & when will happen then asked for paid consultancy. Now after 7 years i am scared that whether that disease madness or anxiety & thinking that i have started taking depression medicine.

I need all of view whether i should take him seriously as many astrologers told me there is nothing like that in my chart & online astrologer has told only general prediction which will happen to everybody one day.

I need you people opinion.

Regards
Anup Sharma
Lagna - Sagittarius with strong ascendant lord Jupiter in own moltrikona.
Chart is weak for marriage, marital happiness. You could suffer from distant eye vision.
Online Vedic Astrologer " I know a thing or two about how planets give results."
Do you need some more advice, guidance?
You can find me on Facebook.
https://www.facebook.com/astrologer.sujit
Anupsharma351

Post by Anupsharma351 »

Hi

Just to inform all of you . I am happily married since 10 years .

I have daughter & twins Son.
Anupsharma351

Post by Anupsharma351 »

Just wanted to highlight one more thing i always get such problem when ever Saturn dhaiya or saadesaati starts.Recently it has started & i have started getting problem for issued 8 years old.

I have wear ring made of Kaale ghode ki naal & since I am feeling happy & changes my behavior also.
Buddy

Post by Buddy »

Hi,

Good that you are aware of Sade-Sathi or Saturn/Shani-dev's transit over natal Moon/Chandra. Hopefully, you are also aware of it's affect on a native's fast moving mind (represented by Moon/Chandra) due to the unbearable burden of the heavy-weight (represented by slow moving and grinding Saturn/Shani-dev). Incidentally, Moon/Chandra happens to be the 8th lord of Randra-Sthana and is strongly aspected by a powerfully placed 12th lord of Vyaya/Losses Mars/Kuja.

For the records, there are a number of Grahas/Planets (including the 6th lord of Roga-Sthana and 12th lord of Vyaya/Losses/Hospitalization etc.) in their Uccha-Sthana or exaltation signs and Swasthana or own signs (all - except 7th, 8th and 10th lords). On paper, it looks like a "Dream Team". In local lingo there is a saying about one too many such placements driving a native mad. On a related note, 3 of the Grahas/Planets are Retrograde or Vakra... indicating a strong agenda. Personally, the mutual aspect of Uccha or exalted Sun/Ravi and Saturn/Shani-dev makes me a bit uncomfortable.

As highlighted already, Udaya Lagna is posited close to Gandanta degree, in the Lunar Constellation of Moola/Mula Nakshatra, ruled by Ketu. Incidentally, current Maha-Dasha lord Mercury/Budha (a Badha-Karaka for the chart) and Sun/Ravi (the Baghya-Karaka for the chart) are posited in the Lunar Constellation of Ashwini Nakshatra, ruled again by Ketu... who carries a notorious reputation for inducing separation/detachment etc. Antara-Dasha is that of Roga-Karaka Venus/Shukra who is in his Uccha-Sthana or sign of exaltation. Subsequent Antara-Dasha is that of Sun/Ravi.

So, from a guidance point of view... precious little can be done when the native is bent on sticking to a "Doomsday Prophecy" as advocated by a gentleman, as against many others... without validating realities.

Take care...