Career

This area is for personal readings only.
Please ask only one question at a time in one thread. In this way, all Topics can be kept in their proper order.

Moderators: Buddy, Hamid

Alex

Career

Post by Alex »

Dear all,

I haven't had luck regarding my career so far. I am currently doing my Master degree in Social Policy hoping to have more chance in the desired career. My desired career path is in United Nations/International Labor Organization. I wonder what are my chances of getting related career, and if I do not have chance , what kind of career can be seen from the chart. Date of birth 18,09,1991; time: 12:25 PM; Place: Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina.
Thank you in advance :)
Retro Lagna

Re: Career

Post by Retro Lagna »

Sir,
You are to earn great stripes and fame in your profession but then , you will have to give up your laziness and get rid of your problem with initiation of work. You would have to work hard. You would do great in a job that requires a bit of aggreession and simultaneously requires much knowledge regarding the same. You could have some issue with your profession or father's family which would be unsolvable. You would earn much money throughout your life and your marriage would act as a cherry on the top. You would have a good position in your job. There is a certainity about foreign travel related to work which just cements the fact that you might get your desired job and you would undoubtedly excel in it but do remember , never have arrogance about your income , humility is what will keep you going.
yellow_venus

Post by yellow_venus »

Alex wrote: Mon Dec 07, 2020 6:54 am Dear all,

I haven't had luck regarding my career so far. I am currently doing my Master degree in Social Policy hoping to have more chance in the desired career. My desired career path is in United Nations/International Labor Organization. I wonder what are my chances of getting related career, and if I do not have chance , what kind of career can be seen from the chart. Date of birth 18,09,1991; time: 12:25 PM; Place: Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina.
Hi Alex plz confirmed few things regarding ur chart to go ahead -
- Recently have u changed placed or house?
- any dispute with govt or someone else from family over the property?
- financial losses incurred recently?
Yellow_venus
Regards
Alex

Post by Alex »

Retro Lagna wrote: Mon Dec 07, 2020 5:37 pm Sir,
You are to earn great stripes and fame in your profession but then , you will have to give up your laziness and get rid of your problem with initiation of work. You would have to work hard. You would do great in a job that requires a bit of aggreession and simultaneously requires much knowledge regarding the same. You could have some issue with your profession or father's family which would be unsolvable. You would earn much money throughout your life and your marriage would act as a cherry on the top. You would have a good position in your job. There is a certainity about foreign travel related to work which just cements the fact that you might get your desired job and you would undoubtedly excel in it but do remember , never have arrogance about your income , humility is what will keep you going.
Dear Sir,

Thank you so much for the analysis, it is really great to here this things :) Also I am a woman (forgot to mention that), so it is a female chart. I am starting to be very career oriented in the past few years, and I really hope your analysis come true. Also, I am currently separated from my husband, who lives aboard and no intention of reconciliation, so I am guessing this means , luck after marriage more than marriage itself: "and your marriage would act as a cherry on the top"?
Thank you so much
Alex
Alex

Post by Alex »

yellow_venus wrote: Mon Dec 07, 2020 7:02 pm

Hi Alex plz confirmed few things regarding ur chart to go ahead -
- Recently have u changed placed or house?
- any dispute with govt or someone else from family over the property?
- financial losses incurred recently?
Hi :) Thank you for your reply
-Yes, I changed a country. Came back to my home country, after 10 years living abroad.
-Yes, had some disputes about property in the family last year, but it was not major dispute.
-Incurred financial losses in 2018/2019 due to husbands behavior. Since then separated from the husband and have had financial gains (in 2020) through taxes and graduate studies.
P.S I am a woman, so it is a female chart.
Thank you so much for your interest in my chart :)
yellow_venus

Post by yellow_venus »

Ok

- Please specify first two events date.
Yellow_venus
Regards
Alex

Post by Alex »

yellow_venus wrote: Mon Dec 07, 2020 9:59 pm Ok

- Please specify first two events date.
Hello,

-July 9th 2019 changed the residence
-Property disputes from November 2019 to April 2020
Pem

Post by Pem »

Hello Alex
I see the reason why you are concerned re your progress in your
career profession.
It shows a lot of promise in your career but due to no support from the
side of fortune you are faced with fluctuations/changes and kept in suspense.
The dispositor is in a state of debilitation where luck is concerned.
You do have to work with more drive, no slow movement, procrastinations,
trying to be too cautious, skepticism and move on with better drive.
Your mind is great in thinking like that that of a lawyer or politician.
But practise to be humble, and aim to always keep thoughts, words and
deeds at best levels.
You are going through a very eventful period in your life with high aspirations.
So keep steady and plod along and face what comes and learn to be flexible and
adaptable and accommodating.
Hope this helps.
Regards
PEM
Charity Vedic Astrologer
http://www.astrologersforum.com/forum/v ... =66&t=2870
**AS ABOVE - SO BELOW**
Alex

Post by Alex »

Pem wrote: Mon Dec 07, 2020 10:51 pm Hello Alex
I see the reason why you are concerned re your progress in your
career profession.
It shows a lot of promise in your career but due to no support from the
side of fortune you are faced with fluctuations/changes and kept in suspense.
The dispositor is in a state of debilitation where luck is concerned.
You do have to work with more drive, no slow movement, procrastinations,
trying to be too cautious, skepticism and move on with better drive.
Your mind is great in thinking like that that of a lawyer or politician.
But practise to be humble, and aim to always keep thoughts, words and
deeds at best levels.
You are going through a very eventful period in your life with high aspirations.
So keep steady and plod along and face what comes and learn to be flexible and
adaptable and accommodating.
Hope this helps.
Regards
Hi and thank you for your insight :)
Does it mean that if I work hard enough I will be able to fulfill that career promise that is indicated ?
Also, I just wonder if you are referring to my moon in debilitated position (sitting close to Rahu) when you mention lord of luck?
Thank you again for your time, and analysis :)
Sujit

Post by Sujit »

Alex, Confirm below data.

Sarajevo- 18e25, 43n52
time zone - 2.0 east of GMT
Ascendant - Scorpio 8°37'
Online Vedic Astrologer " I know a thing or two about how planets give results."
Do you need some more advice, guidance?
You can find me on Facebook.
https://www.facebook.com/astrologer.sujit