Career

This area is for personal readings only.
Please ask only one question at a time in one thread. In this way, all Topics can be kept in their proper order.

Moderators: Buddy, Hamid

Alex

Re: Career

Post by Alex »

Sujit wrote: Tue Dec 08, 2020 3:03 am
Alex wrote: Mon Dec 07, 2020 6:54 am Dear all,

I haven't had luck regarding my career so far. I am currently doing my Master degree in Social Policy hoping to have more chance in the desired career. My desired career path is in United Nations/International Labor Organization. I wonder what are my chances of getting related career, and if I do not have chance , what kind of career can be seen from the chart. Date of birth 18,09,1991; time: 12:25 PM; Place: Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina.
Thank you in advance :)
Alex, Confirm below data.

Sarajevo- 18e25, 43n52
time zone - 2.0 east of GMT
Ascendant - Scorpio 8°37'
Hello ,
Time zone GMT +1, I belive ,
and Lat/Long: 43°51'N / 18°23'E
And ascendant and the degree is correct :D
Anmol45

Post by Anmol45 »

Hi Alex,

Please confirm the following things:-
1.there must be some health issues with your siblings and must be living in a foriegn land.

2. You have everything in you to succeed but the people near will only stop you from succeeding so please be careful with the people whom you want to listen especially in your chart a good advisor can make your life otherwise destroy it too.

3. your mother health will not be good she must be suffering from blood diseses or sugar etc.

4. After june 2019 there must be some trouble in the career. especially fight with the senior management due to which you will become the target for planning and plotting in your office.

5. You will get a good opportunity through one of your friends in january or feb 2021.

6.After October 2022, you will get a great opportunity in a govt. institution at a good post and you will enjoy good power in your hands.
Alex

Post by Alex »

Anmol45 wrote: Tue Dec 08, 2020 5:59 am Hi Alex,

Please confirm the following things:-
1.there must be some health issues with your siblings and must be living in a foriegn land.

2. You have everything in you to succeed but the people near will only stop you from succeeding so please be careful with the people whom you want to listen especially in your chart a good advisor can make your life otherwise destroy it too.

3. your mother health will not be good she must be suffering from blood diseses or sugar etc.

4. After june 2019 there must be some trouble in the career. especially fight with the senior management due to which you will become the target for planning and plotting in your office.

5. You will get a good opportunity through one of your friends in january or feb 2021.

6.After October 2022, you will get a great opportunity in a govt. institution at a good post and you will enjoy good power in your hands.
Hello :)
1. I have a younger brother, his health is good I think, but he has reckless behaviors, gambling; more issues regarding mental health than physical health. He lived abroad for 4 years during studies, but he is back to our home town (here for 3 years). However, I have lived abroad for 10 years.

3.Mother is a chain smoker, but no - known health issues so far. Father has high blood sugar.

4. In 2019 I did have 2 part time jobs, but did not receive support from employers and quit both jobs in June 2019. Since then unemployed, currently doing master degree studies in S. Korea.

Thank you for your advice and prediction analysis, and the positive advice. I hope my explanation of the stated events helps :)
Best,
Aleksandra
yellow_venus

Post by yellow_venus »

> was ur husband very educated person ?or during the education met him?

> in 2017-18 is there anything very significant happen with u ? regarding children or ur Education ?
Yellow_venus
Regards
Alex

Post by Alex »

yellow_venus wrote: Tue Dec 08, 2020 6:10 pm > was ur husband very educated person ?or during the education met him?

> in 2017-18 is there anything very significant happen with u ? regarding children or ur Education ?
Hello yellow venus,

-yes, I met my husband at the university, when we both were students at the same university.
-yes, april 2018 my daughter was born.
yellow_venus

Post by yellow_venus »

> r u facing any health issues related to blood / acidity ? issues regarding baby ?
Yellow_venus
Regards
yellow_venus

Post by yellow_venus »

> R u doing any research work and getting money through that or getting any inheritance ?
Yellow_venus
Regards
Alex

Post by Alex »

yellow_venus wrote: Wed Dec 09, 2020 7:25 pm > r u facing any health issues related to blood / acidity ? issues regarding baby ?
- I have not had any health issues related. Baby had acidity issues, and she doesnt eat well (picky eater, avoids 90% of food).
-I do not receive money for research, just stipend money for being enrolled in Masters degree. No inheritance so far.
Sujit

Post by Sujit »

Alex wrote: Tue Dec 08, 2020 3:42 am
Alex wrote: Mon Dec 07, 2020 6:54 am Dear all,

I haven't had luck regarding my career so far. I am currently doing my Master degree in Social Policy hoping to have more chance in the desired career. My desired career path is in United Nations/International Labor Organization. I wonder what are my chances of getting related career, and if I do not have chance , what kind of career can be seen from the chart. Date of birth 18,09,1991; time: 12:25 PM; Place: Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina.
Thank you in advance :)

Sarajevo- 18e25, 43n52
Hello ,
I could not find your debilitated moon...
In natal Moon is in 2nd house of fiery sign Sagittarius.
Online Vedic Astrologer " I know a thing or two about how planets give results."
Do you need some more advice, guidance?
You can find me on Facebook.
https://www.facebook.com/astrologer.sujit
Alex

Post by Alex »

Sujit wrote: Wed Dec 09, 2020 10:07 pm
Alex wrote: Tue Dec 08, 2020 3:42 am

Sarajevo- 18e25, 43n52
Hello ,
I could not find your debilitated moon...
In natal Moon is in 2nd house of fiery sign Sagittarius.
Hello Sujit,
thank you for reply :)
By debilitated I meant it is weakened by its conjunction with Rahu. I used a wrong terminology, apologies about that.