Career

This area is for personal readings only.
Please ask only one question at a time in one thread. In this way, all Topics can be kept in their proper order.

Moderators: Buddy, Hamid

Alex

Re: Career

Post by Alex »

VedicGent wrote: Mon Mar 06, 2023 5:51 am Mercury, Mars, and the Sun are planets that govern your career. Mercury and Mars are likely to give more powerful results. You are currently in the major-period of Rahu since 2013. This period is more inclined to involve you in higher studies and improving learning. There will be some improvement in your carer in the major-period of Rahu but Rahu will sometimes cause disappointments to you. The major-period of Jupiter starts from Nov/2031. Both Rahu and Jupiter will cause change in career but Jupiter will give better position in life and success in career.
Thanks for the analysis. Around what age should I expect stable career progress? Thanks
astromnd

Re: Career

Post by astromnd »

Hi,

Thank you for the feedback.

Take care,
Mahendra

Alex wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 9:01 am Hi,

yes , the analysis was correct, I got a job in the govr. organization.

best,
Aleksandra

astromnd wrote: Sun Dec 13, 2020 8:45 am
Alex wrote: Mon Dec 07, 2020 6:54 am Dear all,

I haven't had luck regarding my career so far. I am currently doing my Master degree in Social Policy hoping to have more chance in the desired career. My desired career path is in United Nations/International Labor Organization. I wonder what are my chances of getting related career, and if I do not have chance , what kind of career can be seen from the chart. Date of birth 18,09,1991; time: 12:25 PM; Place: Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina.
Thank you in advance :)

Hi,

You are likely to have a career in issue resolution and might work for a govt organization as an manager, advisor or counsel.
(In D1 - 6L MA & 10L SU in VI in 11H. 11L ME in 10H LE conjunct JU. Also exchange or parivartan yoga btwn 10L & 11L. Both planets strong.)
(In D1 - from AL, 10L MA conjunct 2L SU in 3H of communication. 3L ME and 2L SU in parivartan yoga - 2H & 3H. JU 5th asp & MA 4th asp on 6H SAG. Also, JU 9th asp & MA 8th asp on 10H of career. So considering 6H SAG. JU is 6L in 2H of speech and 10H AR, 10L is in 3H of communication..so career has to be related to counseling and communication. SU in VI - provides managerial positions and has favour from upper management.)
(In D10 - 1L & 10L ME in 6H. So career has to be related to communication and dispute/issue resolution or in field of care giving. JU 5th asp on ME in 6H and 9th asp on 10H - career might be related to counseling and advising people. Also 3L MA is in 2H and A3, arudha pada of 3H is in 1H - further strengthening the idea.)
(In D10 - from AL, RA is in 1H - RA is excellent communicator. So communication related in work is possible. 1L MOON is in 3H in VI - again denoting work related to communication and dispute resolution and care-giving. Also, 10L MA is in 4H LI and 4L is in 6H in SAG and 6L is conjunct 10L in 4H with A10 - indicating same set of career possibilities).

In both D1 and D10 - SA (ret) is in 3H of communication.

SO PREDICTION ABOUT CAREER : You are very likely to work as a counselor or advisor for a govt organization or Non-profit organization which work with govt in some way to resolve disputes or in an environment related to the care-giving.

Your overall capability to communicate effectively might get hindered due to ret. SA in 3H. So, kindly maintain overall cleanliness and personal hygiene. Good if you live in a locality thats well maintained and clean. Also, kindly do not ill treat your subordinates and people belonging to the lower strata of the society or the homeless people who resort to menial jobs or begging. Watch your shoes. They better be clean and well kept. DONT BE LAZY BY ANY MEANS. IT CAN BE CATASTROPHIC FOR YOUR CAREER.

General Predictions -

> Your sibling or neighbour may have prolonged health issues.
> You will have one bad marriage. 2nd one might be better.
> Love life prior to marriage will be mixed. It will need your initiatives to blossom properly.
> You may have trouble with your legs.
> Obsession about family, money and financial status - no obsession is good.
> Family may have religious beliefs which are little different from whats seen generally and are pretty committed towards those beliefs. Same might be the case for you.
> Quite soft spoken but you speak well.
> Your father was popular with women.
> Affair in college or university. Possibility of loss of face due to romantic reasons at home or infront of mother.
> Bad handwriting. Loss of important documentation and paperwork. Or incomplete paperwork causing trouble which may have been related to insurance or inheritance or even someone's death or a sudden event or even in workplace.
> Not a spendthrift.
> Considerable expenses for higher education.
> Physical compatibility issues with partner often leading to stress and confrontation.
> Focus on moneymaking and general tendency to be critical about self. Not necessary.

Kindly respond and confirm the validity my predictions. I shall be very grateful.

BTW..expect some good news related to regular income soon.

Thanks,
Mahendra
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Respect your parents. Respect your Guru. Respect nature.