Problem with friendships so far.

This area is for WESTERN ASTROLOGY INTERPRETATIONS AND REPLIES ONLY. Please provide your Birth Date, Place and Time of Birth and ensure that your data is correct before posting.
* Please note that your post cannot be edited or deleted after your query has been responded to, except by request to Admin or Moderators.
Sijju

Re: Problem with friendships so far.

Post by Sijju »

From 18 yo,i was abandoned and completely alone from friends,i felt they don't want me to be friends,with no self confidence and self esteem and shyness couldn't make moves in college,institute and later in jobs and workplaces.I don't know if this hell for me will come to end till 40s yo. :cry:
Never_give_up

Post by Never_give_up »

Hi Sijju,

give us a chance to look into your chart with mentioning your birth details. :D
Sijju

Post by Sijju »

Hi,my birth details are the above,20 sept 1986,tob 05:25 am,pob greece/thessaloniki town. :?
Never_give_up

Post by Never_give_up »

Oh - I didn't notice that this is already page 2 and not a new opened topic.

What did you do 1 year long - to improve your sitation yourself ?
Sijju

Post by Sijju »

Never_give_up wrote: Mon Nov 08, 2021 6:12 am
What did you do 1 year long - to improve your sitation yourself ?
Many things,spent a lot of money to improve the situation.
Never_give_up

Post by Never_give_up »

Sijju wrote: Sun Nov 07, 2021 10:04 pm From 18 yo,i was abandoned and completely alone from friends,i felt they don't want me to be friends,with no self confidence and self esteem and shyness couldn't make moves in college,institute and later in jobs and workplaces.I don't know if this hell for me will come to end till 40s yo. :cry:
What about your father and father experience in childhood ? Father as first own gender support for being male -as backhold and authority figure and how to act as a man in own life ? Father has an important role and influence for your later life -too- as a man ?

From your chart your father experience takes impact on your relationships - saturn rules your 5th house - male principle sun house and for me also house of father. Saturn is in 4th and semisextiles your neptune as ruler of 7th house - encountering people, personal friendships and relationships. And mars in 5th house semisquares saturn. Kinda looks like a father who rejected you - mars in 5th squaring your moon in 8th house. Which you have to overcome and to decide to do and to see different from what you were told about you - being a better father for yourself.

Your natal mars is still activated by neptune's sextile for looking for and getting more clarity - neptune works on different levels.
Sijju

Post by Sijju »

Father had negative impact to my life from childhood years,he affected me with his behavior to grow as coward and with insecurities.
Never_give_up

Post by Never_give_up »

Sijju wrote: Tue Nov 09, 2021 4:56 am Father had negative impact to my life from childhood years,he affected me with his behavior to grow as coward and with insecurities.
And ? What are you as an adult now going to do ? Giving your father power on you until the rest of your life? Or to make a new own decision to do it different from now on and to not live or at least try to not live as a coward any more ? You are not a helpless child depending on your father anymore.
Sijju

Post by Sijju »

Never_give_up wrote: Tue Nov 09, 2021 6:02 pm
And ? What are you as an adult now going to do ? Giving your father power on you until the rest of your life? Or to make a new own decision to do it different from now on and to not live or at least try to not live as a coward any more ? You are not a helpless child depending on your father anymore.
Dunno what should do,fearing taking rensponsibillty and face challenges most difficult part. :|