Upcoming SR, just another year or a memorable one..

Describes the energies and areas according to the moment the Sun returns to its exact natal position as it recurs in the current year, and in the current location.
icarus2712

Upcoming SR, just another year or a memorable one..

Post by icarus2712 »

Hi all,

Next month new SR begins for me. Could anyone take a look at it?
Off the bat I could see Mars + Uranus in 12th😱 and Sun + Merc in 8th🙄🙄
Some tough squares too..
Though conjunctions to MC seems positive.
Have a look.

Thanks
Attachments
Natal + SR
Natal + SR
IMG_20201126_133429.jpg (103.69 KiB) Viewed 2553 times
SR standalone
SR standalone
IMG_20201109_191153.jpg (89.73 KiB) Viewed 2553 times
admin
Site Admin

Re: Upcoming SR, just another year or a memorable one..

Post by admin »

Hi icarus,

I see you've used your "Relocated Chart" for this SR, which changes one position -  i.e. in your Natal SR, the Moon is in the 12th (albeit conj. the Asc.) whereas in your Relocated SR, it's in the 1st House.  (As you know, the Moon moves from the 9th in your Natal chart, into the 10th in your Relocated chart).  Anyway, as you've asked for your Relocated SR, that's what I'll look at here.

With the SR Sun ruling the 4th, and Moon in Taurus rising, this Return period is all about about seeking security and focusing on your home/family.  No doubt you'll be reassessing your situation and figuring out what's really important to you.  And with Neptune sextile and Pluto trine the Moon, you may find this "easier" than you may at first think.  However, I see your Natal Moon is conjunct the SR South Node, which is about facing the past (especially the "recent" past), and letting go of this in order to move forward.  

I'd add that - again - finding new income avenues from which to build a solid foundation is a strong part of this, especially with Sun/Merc. in the SR 8th.   I note that this Sun/Merc. in the SR 8th is trine Uranus in the SR 12th  ruling the SR 10th - which suggests that you may receive some unexpected benefit from someone, some group, or perhaps even an 'inheritance' of some sort or as a result of previous hard work and efforts.  Wherever it comes from, it is likely to happen when you least expect it.   Sun/Merc. in the 8th may also be relevant to "economics", or even  environmental/global matters (?) especially with Aquarius on the 10th.  

However, with Venus ruling the Asc. conj. the 8th House cusp square Neptune in the 11th, just be careful of trusting too easily.   Don't put others on a pedestal, especially if they promise you "The Moon" (so to speak), or what looks like easy money.  

With Mars in and ruling the 12th (square Saturn/Pluto in the 9th), it might be better not to take a "public" position, but rather one where you're able to work "behind the scenes"...especially with Uranus ruling the 10th situated in the 12th.  

Jupiter in the 9th conj. the MC suggests that your career options are opening up, and some project you really want to do is very likely to eventuate.  But...don't lose sight of the personal issues that need addressing, otherwise you'll lose your way.  It's possible that you may move, or at least move temporarily.  But if this eventuates, then prepare properly.   This may just be relevant with working with others from different cultures in some way.  

Overall, this should be a year of great opportunity and one in which all the hard work you've done previously, pays off.   And not least of all - and as you had mentioned elsewhere -  this "Great Jupiter/Saturn Conjunction" also occurs in your Prog. chart in the 9th close to your Prog. MC, and in your Natal 11th sextile your ruling planet Neptune in your 9th !  

Need I say more ?   :lol:

Best,
Admin.
"Don't let the illusions of your past or future rob you of the infiniteness of your present." [Unknown]
icarus2712

Post by icarus2712 »

admin wrote: Sun Nov 29, 2020 10:52 am Hi icarus,

I see you've used your "Relocated Chart" for this SR, which changes one position -  i.e. in your Natal SR, the Moon is in the 12th (albeit conj. the Asc.) whereas in your Relocated SR, it's in the 1st House.  (As you know, the Moon moves from the 9th in your Natal chart, into the 10th in your Relocated chart).  Anyway, as you've asked for your Relocated SR, that's what I'll look at here.

With the SR Sun ruling the 4th, and Moon in Taurus rising, this Return period is all about about seeking security and focusing on your home/family.  No doubt you'll be reassessing your situation and figuring out what's really important to you.  And with Neptune sextile and Pluto trine the Moon, you may find this "easier" than you may at first think.  However, I see your Natal Moon is conjunct the SR South Node, which is about facing the past (especially the "recent" past), and letting go of this in order to move forward.  

I'd add that - again - finding new income avenues from which to build a solid foundation is a strong part of this, especially with Sun/Merc. in the SR 8th.   I note that this Sun/Merc. in the SR 8th is trine Uranus in the SR 12th  ruling the SR 10th - which suggests that you may receive some unexpected benefit from someone, some group, or perhaps even an 'inheritance' of some sort or as a result of previous hard work and efforts.  Wherever it comes from, it is likely to happen when you least expect it.   Sun/Merc. in the 8th may also be relevant to "economics", or even  environmental/global matters (?) especially with Aquarius on the 10th.  

However, with Venus ruling the Asc. conj. the 8th House cusp square Neptune in the 11th, just be careful of trusting too easily.   Don't put others on a pedestal, especially if they promise you "The Moon" (so to speak), or what looks like easy money.  

With Mars in and ruling the 12th (square Saturn/Pluto in the 9th), it might be better not to take a "public" position, but rather one where you're able to work "behind the scenes"...especially with Uranus ruling the 10th situated in the 12th.  

Jupiter in the 9th conj. the MC suggests that your career options are opening up, and some project you really want to do is very likely to eventuate.  But...don't lose sight of the personal issues that need addressing, otherwise you'll lose your way.  It's possible that you may move, or at least move temporarily
.  But if this eventuates, then prepare properly.   This may just be relevant with working with others from different cultures in some way.  

Overall, this should be a year of great opportunity and one in which all the hard work you've done previously, pays off.   And not least of all - and as you had mentioned elsewhere -  this "Great Jupiter/Saturn Conjunction" also occurs in your Prog. chart in the 9th close to your Prog. MC, and in your Natal 11th sextile your ruling planet Neptune in your 9th !  

Need I say more ?   :lol:

Best,
Admin.
As elaborate as ever 👍 Thank you.

"Overall, this should be a year of great opportunity and one in which all the hard work you've done previously, pays off.'

I hope so. It's been sickening under lockdown and public transport yet to be fully operational here, I truly wish something comes fast. I am flying on fumes so as to say.

"It's possible that you may move, or at least move temporarily"

Well, my rent expires January end. Have to decide pay 10% more and extend the rent or shift to somewhere smaller flat with reduced rent given my current financial condition.

It's been nothing but movements every year or couple of years changing rents. Of course nearby areas only, not very far. If you meant movement for job, cannot see that under covid situation when every thing is locked down. Anyways.
Secretly I don't mind shifting to a new place altogether. I am sick of living and struggling at same place since last 7 years or so.Biggest mistake of my life when I relocated to current place. It's been a disaster so far. Interesting case study for someone familiar with relocation astrology I guess.

I believe there is a powerful solar eclipse near my natal MC in December. Not sure about the effectiveorb for impact. Though honestly, similar eclipse in June this year, nothing happened.

Isn't there a square too between Uranus and MC?

"And not least of all - and as you had mentioned elsewhere -  this "Great Jupiter/Saturn Conjunction" also occurs in your Prog. chart in the 9th close to your Prog. MC, and in your Natal 11th sextile your ruling planet Neptune in your 9th !  "

Could you elaborate on that? I mean you mentioned that progressed charts are internal manifestations however isn't MC angle is external I mean like status, jobs etc.?

Thanks
icarus2712

Post by icarus2712 »

As you know, I shifted from banking industry to travel industry couple of years back, and now due to Covid, there are no jobs in Travel industry. Now 9th house is for travel tourism right? So any miracles here? Or I will have to forcefully accept any field of job which comes by?

And yes, I have been observing that Uranus Sun trines in different house in past SR, never worked out for me. :roll:
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi icarus,

Presumably...hopefully...the "lockdown" will ease or even cease - at least enough to enable freer movement for all.  And currently it appears that the number of cases are dropping there.  Obviously there's no way of knowing how this will proceed, so it's difficult to know how this all dovetails in with personal astrology matters.

Nonetheless, and re your observations "that Uranus Sun trines in different house in past SR, never worked out for me", this time it turns direct (past the square to your SR MC/IC and ruling your SR MC).    In your natal chart it RULES your 12th and  turns direct - again in your 2nd House/finances, trine your Sun in the 10th, so this time around I'd suggest that you'll experience it differently, especially as it rules your SR MC.   Last year it ruled your SR Asc. and squared your Asc./Desc. from the 3rd House...all very different from this new SR.

Think about the combination of Uranus square SR MC/IC and trine Sun (natally in 10th and in SR 8TH).  The Sun rules your natal 6th/work, and your SR 4th/IC.  Changes are necessary for your own sanity, as well as in order to move forward and take advantage of that trine.  If you're open to these changes (such as moving home which will likely bring career/work changes), then they are also likely to be more positive than you may be able to imagine.  If you refuse to accept the changes, regardless of whether you feel they are what you want, then you'll lose those potential opportunities.  Sometimes circumstances seem to be 'bad', but turn out to have unexpected benefits after all, don't they ? 

For example, when your previous career ended, you followed you dream into the travel industry.  Yes, your sojourn into that area came to an abrupt end, but clearly you learned so much from that massive effort, even though it was stopped by circumstances beyond your control.    All that experience is under your belt and surely helped you to widen your horizons, on more levels than one ?  That alone is a massive step forward, regardless of the current outcome.  As to whether this area will open up again for you, I suspect it will do so as this Jupiter/Saturn conj. sextiles your Neptune in the 9th (ruling your Asc.).  But...it might not be quite in the way you think or imagine, at least at this point in time...and please don't ask me to elaborate on that one because I can't, for which, apologies.

Re the Solar Eclipse - and as we have a number of eclipses every year -  it isn't necessarily felt individually as an 'event' or "crash, bang, wallop", but rather as a need for change in the House in which it occurs.  Also, as eclipses are a part of a cycle of such, any personal effect can be experienced (in the House in which it occurs) for a few months prior to and after the actual event...a kind of 'build-up' and then afterwards, a  dropping off.  This particular Total Eclipse occurs in your 10th House, and highlights - and naturally adds to - all you've been experiencing in and about this area of your life.  Given that the 10th is also relevant to "Goverments" etc. and yours is in Sag. (world-wide influence), you are experiencing this COVID matter specifically in your tourism career choice.   

(Re: 
And not least of all - and as you had mentioned elsewhere -  this "Great Jupiter/Saturn Conjunction" also occurs in your Prog. chart in the 9th close to your Prog. MC, and in your Natal 11th sextile your ruling planet Neptune in your 9th ! 

Could you elaborate on that? I mean you mentioned that progressed charts are internal manifestations however isn't MC angle is external I mean like status, jobs etc.?
I'll go into this more next time).  

Best,
Admin.
"Don't let the illusions of your past or future rob you of the infiniteness of your present." [Unknown]
icarus2712

Post by icarus2712 »

admin wrote: Thu Dec 03, 2020 10:12 am Hi icarus,

Presumably...hopefully...the "lockdown" will ease or even cease - at least enough to enable freer movement for all.  And currently it appears that the number of cases are dropping there.  Obviously there's no way of knowing how this will proceed, so it's difficult to know how this all dovetails in with personal astrology matters.

Nonetheless, and re your observations "that Uranus Sun trines in different house in past SR, never worked out for me", this time it turns direct (past the square to your SR MC/IC and ruling your SR MC).    In your natal chart it RULES your 12th and  turns direct - again in your 2nd House/finances, trine your Sun in the 10th, so this time around I'd suggest that you'll experience it differently, especially as it rules your SR MC.   Last year it ruled your SR Asc. and squared your Asc./Desc. from the 3rd House...all very different from this new SR.

Think about the combination of Uranus square SR MC/IC and trine Sun (natally in 10th and in SR 8TH).  The Sun rules your natal 6th/work, and your SR 4th/IC.  Changes are necessary for your own sanity, as well as in order to move forward and take advantage of that trine.  If you're open to these changes (such as moving home which will likely bring career/work changes), then they are also likely to be more positive than you may be able to imagine.  If you refuse to accept the changes, regardless of whether you feel they are what you want, then you'll lose those potential opportunities.  Sometimes circumstances seem to be 'bad', but turn out to have unexpected benefits after all, don't they ? 

For example, when your previous career ended, you followed you dream into the travel industry.  Yes, your sojourn into that area came to an abrupt end, but clearly you learned so much from that massive effort, even though it was stopped by circumstances beyond your control.    All that experience is under your belt and surely helped you to widen your horizons, on more levels than one ?  That alone is a massive step forward, regardless of the current outcome.  As to whether this area will open up again for you, I suspect it will do so as this Jupiter/Saturn conj. sextiles your Neptune in the 9th (ruling your Asc.).  But...it might not be quite in the way you think or imagine, at least at this point in time...and please don't ask me to elaborate on that one because I can't, for which, apologies.

Re the Solar Eclipse - and as we have a number of eclipses every year -  it isn't necessarily felt individually as an 'event' or "crash, bang, wallop", but rather as a need for change in the House in which it occurs.  Also, as eclipses are a part of a cycle of such, any personal effect can be experienced (in the House in which it occurs) for a few months prior to and after the actual event...a kind of 'build-up' and then afterwards, a  dropping off.  This particular Total Eclipse occurs in your 10th House, and highlights - and naturally adds to - all you've been experiencing in and about this area of your life.  Given that the 10th is also relevant to "Goverments" etc. and yours is in Sag. (world-wide influence), you are experiencing this COVID matter specifically in your tourism career choice.   

(Re: 
And not least of all - and as you had mentioned elsewhere -  this "Great Jupiter/Saturn Conjunction" also occurs in your Prog. chart in the 9th close to your Prog. MC, and in your Natal 11th sextile your ruling planet Neptune in your 9th ! 

Best,
Admin.
sure thing,will wait further, thanks

btw I spoke with my landlady regarding next renewals and told her clearly that due to financial difficulties i will no longer be able to pay current rent. She has agreed to reduce a bit, not the figure I want.

So, it would be interseting to see how the SR -or past gemini eclipse in4th wholehouse -plays out. Whether I will continue staying here next year also or shift to somwehere smaller flat with lower rent. Considering the shifting costs and pains what you say? And what does charts say?

PS: deep within ,i constantly seek variety, monotony i hate, so I want to shift :| but as i said , shifting housse is a painful thing. Last 7 years experiences. :wink:
icarus2712

Post by icarus2712 »

just as i posted this ,got a whatsapp message from landlady , that she has agreed on my rent figure , though the excess amount will be adjusted from deposit amount a in2022 later if i decide to leave . :) I m fine with that ,hopefully by then i would either be stabilised by then.

So- my 4th house is not affected , as of now atleast. no changes in home.
icarus2712

Post by icarus2712 »

admin wrote: Thu Dec 03, 2020 10:12 am Hi icarus,

(Re: 

Best,
Admin.
hello admin, how are you?

Well to update you, yesterday my bank balanced was redecude to $1. I was dreading this day, when it will come. Finally it has arrived.
So no money, rent bills to be paid, constantly being rejected on job applications till date, family to take care of.
Guess, there are no answers in astrology for me. Natal, SR, progressions, trines, sextiles does not work for me.
I am cursed :(
Noel Eastwood
Site Admin

Post by Noel Eastwood »

icarus, I think you may be a little confused, astrology is not magic, it is just a road map. You don't blame a road map when the road you are driving on has been washed out by a flood. You must look at your situation and make responsible decisions, not ones based on what astrology or any other form of divination tells you.

We are all suffering in these times, and your situation is terrible, so focus on your family and do what you must do. Please be mindful that no amount of divination can change a single thing, it is you who has the power to do that.