Solar Return Reading

Describes the energies and areas according to the moment the Sun returns to its exact natal position as it recurs in the current year, and in the current location.
Sijju

Re: Solar Return Reading

Post by Sijju »

Well,why i feel so emotional connected with the store i was working for still ??and i know i'm sensitive to criticism of others and hurt by the gossipers,i was seeking revenge and wanted to return back,that's why i had asked you if there are possibilities to return back and finally my colleauge stopped me,may he saved me without know it.

Cause this anxiety came from there and then the disorder which was hidden,unvield after my retirement from this bad job,but emotionally connected with workplace and some people there i have lost touch. :|

And in the new one job i found into feb,i struggle since june so hard,i was taking antidepressants,doing therapy and lexotanil for stress to stay on my knees.

Career is stuck,i want to change subject,leave the guard job,but there is no much hope since nov 2022 they told me in vedic thread.

I have a plan,i will write to you down to tell me
Sijju

Post by Sijju »

It's aug and still feel the same crap,useless,hopeless,mentally tired as before,i'm losing my mind,i fear will not make it to get out of this. :(
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Dear Siiju,

I've just gone back through your posts on this forum, and the many responses, advice and assistance you've received from all. 

The problem is that you've locked yourself into this very negative cycle and, if you keep making the same statements and asking the same questions, you'll keep getting the same 'answers'.  You have to actually 'listen' to the suggestions made by all, including your psychotherapist, and at least make the effort yourself to change something in your life;  and most of all to change your attitude and find a way to break out of this very negative cycle of just going around and around in your head with the same thoughts.  I repeat: if you keep thinking and doing the same thing, nothing can or will change or shift, and the same questions will keep bringing the same answers.

Perhaps you could at least try to do just one small thing for yourself each day that makes you happy, or makes you feel you've accomplished something.  It's amazing how much one tiny victory each day can help towards breaking that negative cycle of thinking.  Then, you can build from that, until gradually, you'll feel yourself changing and will start to find that others treat you differently too.

You could, for example, at least look for 'positive thinking motivational' videos on youtube, so you're not wasting this 'out-of-work' time, but using it instead to 'do something' about your very sad and difficult problems and situation.  

I do understand how very very hard this is for you to do, but others can't change your life for you...only you can do that. 

Best,
Admin. (Please see my pm to you).
"Don't let the illusions of your past or future rob you of the infiniteness of your present." [Unknown]
Sijju

Post by Sijju »

The circle is if i did the right choices the right moment,should have stayed in previous job,did right to leave this job,the new job will last or be unemployed soon? People mocked me and gossiped me,regret it now that i left??

Self doubts and insecurities kills the change of attitude and seeing things in a different view.

Why my solar return doesn't help? :?