When will I start working ?

This area is for personal readings only.
Please ask only one question at a time in one thread. In this way, all Topics can be kept in their proper order.

Moderators: Buddy, Hamid

Pem

Re: When will I start working ?

Post by Pem »

Is there a possibility of accepting some job that maybe even underpaid
to help you tide over the situation, and in the meantime keep looking for
better opportunities. Your case is not in isolation, but there are employers
also finding it difficult to get staff, on the other hand.
Are you looking for a particular type of job or are you willing to be flexible and
adaptable ?
PEM
Charity Vedic Astrologer
http://www.astrologersforum.com/forum/v ... =66&t=2870
**AS ABOVE - SO BELOW**
Hamid

Post by Hamid »

You must be on EI or corona benefits
Hamid
Interest in Timing Events
moonlife45

Post by moonlife45 »

Thank you so much for suggestions. I appreciate it.

But US does not believe in providing benefits to anyone other than citizens or Green Card Holders. I lost my job while being on a work visa, if I can't get a job I need to get out from the country.

Also, an employer needs to file a petition to the government and pay a minimum salary if they want to hire a visa holder. I have absolutely no problem in finding *any* kind of job to get me going but visa rules does not allow me to do so. I can only work in a specialty occupation.

I wish I could stay more here - but astro charts are not showing any positivity, its so unfortunate. I was having everything alright till 30 June.
Hamid

Post by Hamid »

May GOD help you
Hamid
Interest in Timing Events
moonlife45

Post by moonlife45 »

Thank you.
Buddy

Post by Buddy »

Hi,

In my observation, the following are relevant for your current situation and this thread:
1. Udaya Lagna is placed in Tula Rashi. Lagna Lord is Uccha or exalted in Meena Rashi. For the records, Lagna Lord Venus/Shukra is not really comfortable in the 6th house - specially for the house significations. [PS: On a separate note, the same is true with Mercury/Budha, the 9th and 12th lord, being placed in the 7th house.]
2. Kendra houses are loaded with natural malefics, with very little benefic influence.
3. Jupiter/Guru lords over 3rd and 6th houses. He is not really a benefic for the chart. He is placed in the 9th house of Bhagya-Shtana and is posited in the Lunar Constellation of Aradra Nakshatra, ruled by Rahu. No doubt, they colluded to create an opportunity to escape from home/native place. In my humble opinion they've done well to set-up a smoke screen or illusion. To me it looks like you've subscribed to whatever has been dished out - at least thus far.
4.10th house of Karma-Sthana hosting Ketu, being caught in the Ketu-Rahu axis with a strong aspect of Retrograde Saturn/Shani-dev. Incidentally, Dasamsa or D10 reflects the same and recent/current planetary transits have had a strong influence on the Karma-Sthana. These perhaps triggered the job loss event.

For the records, Rahu seems to exhibit a strong influence in the chart and on the native. So, it would perhaps make sense for you to consider seeking help/guidance from experienced and knowledgeable experts for suitable Vedic/Dharmic remedies, to address overarching afflictions by propitiating Maha-Dahsa lord Jupiter/Guru and Rahu - starting with regular and special prayers to Lord Ganesha, with unwavering faith, devotion/bhakti and a strong sankalpa.

Take care,
Cordially...
Pem

Post by Pem »

Just a reminder : When the going is good people seem to be flying;
but when the flight falls, they begin to realize and cry out and go on their bended knees.
Sometimes, lessons are sent in different ways by the Almighty.
PEM
Charity Vedic Astrologer
http://www.astrologersforum.com/forum/v ... =66&t=2870
**AS ABOVE - SO BELOW**
moonlife45

Post by moonlife45 »

Buddy wrote: Sat Nov 21, 2020 4:27 pm Hi,

In my observation, the following are relevant for your current situation and this thread:
1. Udaya Lagna is placed in Tula Rashi. Lagna Lord is Uccha or exalted in Meena Rashi. For the records, Lagna Lord Venus/Shukra is not really comfortable in the 6th house - specially for the house significations. [PS: On a separate note, the same is true with Mercury/Budha, the 9th and 12th lord, being placed in the 7th house.]
2. Kendra houses are loaded with natural malefics, with very little benefic influence.
3. Jupiter/Guru lords over 3rd and 6th houses. He is not really a benefic for the chart. He is placed in the 9th house of Bhagya-Shtana and is posited in the Lunar Constellation of Aradra Nakshatra, ruled by Rahu. No doubt, they colluded to create an opportunity to escape from home/native place. In my humble opinion they've done well to set-up a smoke screen or illusion. To me it looks like you've subscribed to whatever has been dished out - at least thus far.
4.10th house of Karma-Sthana hosting Ketu, being caught in the Ketu-Rahu axis with a strong aspect of Retrograde Saturn/Shani-dev. Incidentally, Dasamsa or D10 reflects the same and recent/current planetary transits have had a strong influence on the Karma-Sthana. These perhaps triggered the job loss event.

For the records, Rahu seems to exhibit a strong influence in the chart and on the native. So, it would perhaps make sense for you to consider seeking help/guidance from experienced and knowledgeable experts for suitable Vedic/Dharmic remedies, to address overarching afflictions by propitiating Maha-Dahsa lord Jupiter/Guru and Rahu - starting with regular and special prayers to Lord Ganesha, with unwavering faith, devotion/bhakti and a strong sankalpa.

Take care,
Cordially...
Thank you Buddy for all these pointers. I unfortunately cannot understand the science behind Vedic astrology but I read it multiple times before writing this text.

I never felt comfortable in native land - I am the most comfortable when living away from everyone in silence. Hence I loved my 7 years of stay in the foreign land. Now I am unable to find a job - I would have to go home but I am not ready for it. I unfortunately do not have much savings left to take home either.

I had Rahu mahadasha before the start of Jupiter. I would never want to talk about how awful my childhood was, I would never wish anyone to face what I went through. Nevertheless, I was blessed with studying/working in a foreign land and finally finding my inner peace. Whatever I received, is now taken away from me.

These 7 years were fruitful but yes I faced a lot of troubles living alone in a foreign country - except 2018, 2019 - these two years were exceptionally good for me. I felt blessed.
I really wish to continue staying in a foreign land, but I do not have much hopes - based on both astro and in real life.

I have nothing else to do than to accept the fate and live with it. Its unfortunate.
moonlife45

Post by moonlife45 »

Pem wrote: Sat Nov 21, 2020 9:24 pm Just a reminder : When the going is good people seem to be flying;
but when the flight falls, they begin to realize and cry out and go on their bended knees.
Sometimes, lessons are sent in different ways by the Almighty.
:) after all, we all are just his puppets.
Buddy

Post by Buddy »

Hi,
moonlife45 wrote: Sun Nov 22, 2020 5:58 am Thank you Buddy for all these pointers. I unfortunately cannot understand the science behind Vedic astrology but I read it multiple times before writing this text.
Very nice... appreciate the effort to read multiple times - in other words, making attempts to understand something that might be beyond comprehension. I'm glad you've at least understood the gist of my post/message (it was perhaps easier to connect the dots... I mean the points in the post, with your experiences).
I never felt comfortable in native land - I am the most comfortable when living away from everyone in silence. Hence I loved my 7 years of stay in the foreign land. Now I am unable to find a job - I would have to go home but I am not ready for it. I unfortunately do not have much savings left to take home either.

I had Rahu mahadasha before the start of Jupiter. I would never want to talk about how awful my childhood was, I would never wish anyone to face what I went through. Nevertheless, I was blessed with studying/working in a foreign land and finally finding my inner peace. Whatever I received, is now taken away from me.
It is clearly evident in your birth-chart. Rahu is and will continue to play a significant role in your life. I'm not a gambler... but then, I'm willing to bet you'll resist going back to your native place. I'm inclined to think you'll check out other viable or alternate options (including moving to another location/country) and perhaps forcing yourself to consider student visa (further studies), to bide your time.
These 7 years were fruitful but yes I faced a lot of troubles living alone in a foreign country - except 2018, 2019 - these two years were exceptionally good for me. I felt blessed.
I really wish to continue staying in a foreign land, but I do not have much hopes - based on both astro and in real life.

I have nothing else to do than to accept the fate and live with it. Its unfortunate.
I'd suggest that you not lose heart completely. For sure, the Maha-Dasha of non-benefic Jupiter/Guru (even when being posited in the Lunar Constellation of Ardra Nakshatra) will/should be better than your Rahu Maha-Dasha. But then, please do consider the suggestions - both Vedic/Dharmic remedies (Mantras), along with alternate options to address your current situation (which I'm inclined to think you'll do...anyways).

Take care,
Cordially...