When will I start working ?

This area is for personal readings only.
Please ask only one question at a time in one thread. In this way, all Topics can be kept in their proper order.

Moderators: Buddy, Hamid

moonlife45

When will I start working ?

Post by moonlife45 »

Hello,

This is my first post here. Please let me know if I made any mistake in creating a post.

My birth details: 7 May 1990, 17:40, New Delhi (INDIA), Female.

I am currently living in a foreign country. I moved here in 2013 for studies and work (during start of Jupiter Mahadasha)

I am currently going through Jupiter Mahadasha/Ketu antardasha (about to enter Venus antardasha in 2 weeks) . I have lost my job(in July), my savings, my mental health and stability in life. I do not wish to move back to home country and I am trying every day to find a job but no luck so far.

It does not matter how much I am trying to find a job, I don't get any result out of it except another rejection. I have very less money left to survive. I really need a job as soon as possible.

Please let me know if my charts show any positivity, if I would be able to find job and continue to stay at my current residential country.

I will be highly thankful to you.
-Moon
Sujit

Re: When will I start working ?

Post by Sujit »

moonlife45 wrote: Fri Nov 20, 2020 10:20 am Hello,

This is my first post here. Please let me know if I made any mistake in creating a post.

My birth details: 7 May 1990, 17:40, New Delhi (INDIA), Female.

I am currently living in a foreign country. I moved here in 2013 for studies and work (during start of Jupiter Mahadasha)

I am currently going through Jupiter Mahadasha/Ketu antardasha (about to enter Venus antardasha in 2 weeks) . I have lost my job(in July), my savings, my mental health and stability in life. I do not wish to move back to home country and I am trying every day to find a job but no luck so far.

It does not matter how much I am trying to find a job, I don't get any result out of it except another rejection. I have very less money left to survive. I really need a job as soon as possible.

Please let me know if my charts show any positivity, if I would be able to find job and continue to stay at my current residential country.

I will be highly thankful to you.
-Moon
Ascendant sign - Libra. Maha dasa - Jupiter and Antar dasa - Venus.
Current time is having hurdles for landing a job and you can face challenges to life comforts in foreign lands and possibility of change of place is possible. Time is also stressful for parents health. It will take time for improvement.
Online Vedic Astrologer " I know a thing or two about how planets give results."
Do you need some more advice, guidance?
You can find me on Facebook.
https://www.facebook.com/astrologer.sujit
moonlife45

Post by moonlife45 »

It's awful to know, but thank you so much for reading my chart.
lntsrikanth

Post by lntsrikanth »

Best is go back and try again in early 2022. There are good chances to come back to foreign land in 2022-Apr.
Finding a job till that time is difficult.

Regards,
Srikanth.
moonlife45

Post by moonlife45 »

May I know why Venus antardasha is bad for me? Usually it's termed as a good one, especially with Jupiter Mahadasha.

Anyway, I would want to be in a foreign land for jobs only - not to marry or to study.

Do you mean to say before Apr 2022, I don't have any chance to work at all ?
lntsrikanth

Post by lntsrikanth »

It will be too generic to state Jupiter - Venus will be always good.
A lot will depend on positions in different charts of D1, D9, D10 etc. Also, you need cross checks from other systems of dasas like Narayana Dasa, Kalachakra Dasa etc. to confirm when the events happen.

Reckoning Gemini as Lagna (where Jupiter is placed in D1), making dasa lord as Lagna - Venus is in exaltation in 10th house. From the surface it may look very good. But, Venus is karaka for comforts and not work, which is needed in job. Also Venus in D-9 and D10 is not favorably placed to restart a lost job scenario.

If you see, Venus AntarDasa is till 2023-Aug. Only till 2022-Apr it is not conducive for job. However, till this till time, it is good for picking up relations / getting married etc. However, these depend on your freewill to get married / be in a relationship or not. But, if you have decided not to marry at all, just in case, then your time needs a correction, a minute less from the birth time you considered.

Based on what I have seen, it would have been strenuous on finances / job / earning from Feb 2020. Job loss must have been during mid of July.
You may pick up jobs with hiccups, because 10th house of job depends on freewill, but a stable one which can be relied up on is only from 2022-Apr. Try changing location of residence to little far from where you live, things may improve a little bit for time being.

Hope I am clear.

Regards,
Srikanth
moonlife45

Post by moonlife45 »

Thank you for writing to me.

My finances/job was strong in Feb 2020. I got laid off from job on 1 July. I am in dilemma to finalize when to leave the current country of residence as I am unable to find a job here. Not sure when will I start earning again. Hence I asked the question.

I am not looking for relationships/marriage at the moment. My priority is set to find a job as soon as possible. It's unfortunate to know about April 2022 timeline.
Hamid

Post by Hamid »

Presently we are all under DESH KAAL PATRA Under it it becomes difficult to pin point future events regarding jobs etc.
Just look around and see how many people are like you these days.
Keep on trying and surely one day you will be able to find a survival job.
GOD is very kind to its people.
According to astakavarga system of prediction no planet gives ZERO bindus [this is for every one] in the 11th house of income an astrological proof of GOD kindness to its people.

Hamid Sheikh
Hamid
Interest in Timing Events
Hamid

Post by Hamid »

In which country you have moved from India.
To me it seems you moved to canada.
If Canada then you must be getting CERB [the amount is good enough for survival
Hamid
Interest in Timing Events
moonlife45

Post by moonlife45 »

Thanks Hamid for response. I genuinely understand the impact of pandemic on a lot of people. It's unfortunate, I have to make a big decision to finalize when to move back to home country. I have less savings left. I wish I could find a job within a month or two but does not look like that's the case, so unfortunate.

Btw, I moved to USA in Aug 2013.