medical Astrology

This area is for WESTERN ASTROLOGY INTERPRETATIONS AND REPLIES ONLY. Please provide your Birth Date, Place and Time of Birth and ensure that your data is correct before posting.
* Please note that your post cannot be edited or deleted after your query has been responded to, except by request to Admin or Moderators.
Lakers248

medical Astrology

Post by Lakers248 »

Hi,
can someone look at my chart and see what could be causing paranoia, anxiety and extreme fatigue as doctors are clueless. Thanks.
Lakers248

Re: medical Astrology

Post by Lakers248 »

birth details: november 10, 1982. 6:55am merced, california usa.
Noel Eastwood
Site Admin

Post by Noel Eastwood »

Hi Lakers, I can see some very significant features in your chart but I need more info to target exactly what I am seeing to be of benefit to you. Therefore I have a few questions that will help me help you:

Are you male or female? History, I'm thinking diet, medication, work situation, family/kids/relationship, health issues (what else strikes you as significant), education (are you studying?), exercise, lifestyle? Anything else you can think of to help.
Lakers248

Post by Lakers248 »

Noel Eastwood wrote: Thu Nov 12, 2020 12:57 pm Hi Lakers, I can see some very significant features in your chart but I need more info to target exactly what I am seeing to be of benefit to you. Therefore I have a few questions that will help me help you:

Are you male or female? History, I'm thinking diet, medication, work situation, family/kids/relationship, health issues (what else strikes you as significant), education (are you studying?), exercise, lifestyle? Anything else you can think of to help.
i'm female. eat fairly healthy. no medications besides supplements. i have anxiety ptsd and psychosis and fibromyaligia. i'm not working or studying at the moment.
Noel Eastwood
Site Admin

Post by Noel Eastwood »

thanks Lakers, that helps. I am using the Whole Sign house system so it may be a bit different to what some other astrologers note using other house systems.

You have a Scorpio Ascendant and your first house is loaded: Mercury conjunct Sun, Venus, Jupiter and the Asc. This is a double whammy for Scorpio, it shows that you are rather intense, very sensitive and emotional. The sign of Scorpio is one of self-control, often that manifests as needing to control the environment in which you live which includes house, workplace and the people around you. Your Scorpio and 1st house placement is the most significant feature of your chart, but it isn't the only one.

Chiron, the wounded healer, is opposing your Scorpio stellium, this introduces elements of anxiety and anguish. It contributes to ill health both physically and mental health. So what is seen in your chart supports your situation, things have been tough for you. You are a loving and generous person, but you don't really trust people because you suspect that they may have ulterior motives. This can get in the way of your healing.

In looking at your transits I can see that the past year or two has been very difficult, healthwise as well as emotionally. It has been lonely and there have been times you felt abandoned and betrayed by loved ones. The good news is that this is slowly shifting.

I suggest that you might want to seek some support for your recovery from depth psychotherapy with someone who is skilled in working with mental illness. I also suggest that you look for a good biofeedback therapist who is skilled in neurofeedback, as this may turn things around for you. There may be some professionals in your local area.

You might also wish to take add some nutritional support such as a Vitamin B complex, a good quality one with B12. The B Vitamins are necessary for the healthy function of your nervous system.

I also suggest that you eliminate inflammatory foods such as dairy (milk, cheese, cream, ice-cream) and fats (like bacon, eggs, junk food). These cause inflammation of your nervous system and your brain is filled with nerves. Reducing inflammation will help reduce your mental health symptoms. I suggest you look at limiting your animal product intake to once per week, the rest eat fresh fruit, beans, salads and anything that grandma and grandpa grew in their garden and ate.

What goes into your mouth is what is used to create your cells. Good neural health supports good mental health, so please do some research into how to make healthy nerves. I know this sounds like hard work but a Scorpio dominant person like you has an enormous depth of resources and incredible tenacity, stick to your guns and make some lifestyle changes that will help you get well.

I know you didn't ask for any health advice, but what I have stated above is what I told my patients for years and it all helps.
Lakers248

Post by Lakers248 »

Noel Eastwood wrote: Thu Nov 12, 2020 3:53 pm thanks Lakers, that helps. I am using the Whole Sign house system so it may be a bit different to what some other astrologers note using other house systems.

You have a Scorpio Ascendant and your first house is loaded: Mercury conjunct Sun, Venus, Jupiter and the Asc. This is a double whammy for Scorpio, it shows that you are rather intense, very sensitive and emotional. The sign of Scorpio is one of self-control, often that manifests as needing to control the environment in which you live which includes house, workplace and the people around you. Your Scorpio and 1st house placement is the most significant feature of your chart, but it isn't the only one.

Chiron, the wounded healer, is opposing your Scorpio stellium, this introduces elements of anxiety and anguish. It contributes to ill health both physically and mental health. So what is seen in your chart supports your situation, things have been tough for you. You are a loving and generous person, but you don't really trust people because you suspect that they may have ulterior motives. This can get in the way of your healing.

In looking at your transits I can see that the past year or two has been very difficult, healthwise as well as emotionally. It has been lonely and there have been times you felt abandoned and betrayed by loved ones. The good news is that this is slowly shifting.

I suggest that you might want to seek some support for your recovery from depth psychotherapy with someone who is skilled in working with mental illness. I also suggest that you look for a good biofeedback therapist who is skilled in neurofeedback, as this may turn things around for you. There may be some professionals in your local area.

You might also wish to take add some nutritional support such as a Vitamin B complex, a good quality one with B12. The B Vitamins are necessary for the healthy function of your nervous system.

I also suggest that you eliminate inflammatory foods such as dairy (milk, cheese, cream, ice-cream) and fats (like bacon, eggs, junk food). These cause inflammation of your nervous system and your brain is filled with nerves. Reducing inflammation will help reduce your mental health symptoms. I suggest you look at limiting your animal product intake to once per week, the rest eat fresh fruit, beans, salads and anything that grandma and grandpa grew in their garden and ate.

What goes into your mouth is what is used to create your cells. Good neural health supports good mental health, so please do some research into how to make healthy nerves. I know this sounds like hard work but a Scorpio dominant person like you has an enormous depth of resources and incredible tenacity, stick to your guns and make some lifestyle changes that will help you get well.

I know you didn't ask for any health advice, but what I have stated above is what I told my patients for years and it all helps.

wow thank you this was awesome i really loved the health advice. Yes, its true since 2-3 years my paranoia and anxiety and fatigue have been at an all time high and i haven't been well on many levels and others have been harsh towards me too. what was causing this? i hope it's upward shift and those dark days are behind me as im' scared it'll come back. I hope to get back to my old self soon as well. would you happen to know how part of fortune opposite neptune plays out?
Noel Eastwood
Site Admin

Post by Noel Eastwood »

I'm glad I could tick a few boxes for you. It is transiting Neptune that has caused your flip-out these past few years and he is a proper SOB. Part of Fortune is a point that I use an orb of about 1/2 a degree for, so when Neptune is within that orb you can do some work in your meditations to help ease some positive activity into your life. So there is a very good reason to get into meditation :)

To learn how to do this in meditation you can get my self hypnosis-book (in link below) and start meditating with me - https://soundcloud.com/noel-eastwood

Stay in touch and if I can help in any way just ask.
Lakers248

Post by Lakers248 »

Noel Eastwood wrote: Thu Nov 12, 2020 6:42 pm I'm glad I could tick a few boxes for you. It is transiting Neptune that has caused your flip-out these past few years and he is a proper SOB. Part of Fortune is a point that I use an orb of about 1/2 a degree for, so when Neptune is within that orb you can do some work in your meditations to help ease some positive activity into your life. So there is a very good reason to get into meditation :)

To learn how to do this in meditation you can get my self hypnosis-book (in link below) and start meditating with me - https://soundcloud.com/noel-eastwood

Stay in touch and if I can help in any way just ask.
oh yes, i have a few neptune transits going on esp progressed sun conjunct progressed neptune. Also does Part of fortune opposite neptune cause any hurdles? Thanks again for allowing me to reach out. you are very spot on.
Noel Eastwood
Site Admin

Post by Noel Eastwood »

Lake, the Part of Fortune is not really a point that can upset anyone, it is a good luck point but of only minor importance unless other points are also being triggered. I think of it as needing some sort of activator, that's why I suggested that you get into meditation, to help activate it with specific guided imagery.

As for Neptune, progressions are not as powerful as transits. As you already have a VERY powerful transit by opposition from Neptune to your natal Moon I would stick to working out how that is operating. Don't be too bothered by the Prog Sun conjunction with Prog Ne which is activated internally. Once again we see how important meditation and imagery are to those who use astrology as a guide to enlightenment.
Lakers248

Post by Lakers248 »

Noel Eastwood wrote: Thu Nov 12, 2020 9:41 pm Lake, the Part of Fortune is not really a point that can upset anyone, it is a good luck point but of only minor importance unless other points are also being triggered. I think of it as needing some sort of activator, that's why I suggested that you get into meditation, to help activate it with specific guided imagery.

As for Neptune, progressions are not as powerful as transits. As you already have a VERY powerful transit by opposition from Neptune to your natal Moon I would stick to working out how that is operating. Don't be too bothered by the Prog Sun conjunction with Prog Ne which is activated internally. Once again we see how important meditation and imagery are to those who use astrology as a guide to enlightenment.
Thanks could you see in my chart whats been causing my health decline since 2017 around June i began to lose myself and got more fatigued and weaker.