Feeling frustrated ..sister marriage

Natal, Horary,, Matching, Muhurtha

Moderators: Pem, sharma

Deep

Feeling frustrated ..sister marriage

Post by Deep »

Hi,
I am literally frustrated with my life right now
29 year old not married living abroad alone.
I am feeling literally sucidial today.
My elder sister's not able to get married have made my mom, dad and me stressed like anything.
I should not say this but sometimes i wish i had no sister .
We don't talk to each other as she has left her job and always opposing to idea of getting married, and when i ever i talk about to her she get angry.
She literally do nothing the whole day and is wasting her life for what i can't understand.
She doesn't not listen to my parents even

Was so hopefull as they had meeting on last sunday with a maybe match , but a no decision has came from the boys side.

I can, but don't want to get married before her as my dad is a heart patient and i literally don't want something to happen to him as society we live i know will make it worse for my parents if i get married first.

I am so fustrated in my life right now coz i never had cordial relationship with my dad and now i literally feel like i have lost that love for my sister after all this issues from past 2-3 years.

Sometime i literally feel and cry that why we earning the money for what is the use when as family we can't be happy and can't see any happiness in future.

If any one can look into my chart and hers as someone told me the younger sibling will play an imp role in her marriage..but i don't know how.

Plzz..if someone can help me.

My details
D.o.b - 26/02/1991
Place of birth - delhi, india.
Time - 19:48

Sis detail
D.o.b - 1/02/1989
Place- delhi, india
Time - 10:38
Kiran Mahyavanshi

Re: Feeling frustrated ..sister marriage

Post by Kiran Mahyavanshi »

Dear deep,
I have already analyzed your chart as well as sister's chart last year in another forum.. for your reference pls find below the analysis...

Hi Deep... I do analysis based on 4 step theory... today 3rd July 2019 @14.44 hrs, birmingham, alabama, ruling planets were lagna signlord - venus, moon starlord - jupiter, moon signlord - moon, daylord - mercury.

For marriage, 7th cusp needs to be analyzed... In your sister's birth chart 7th cusp sublord is saturn. now saturn is not connected to ruling planet. nearest planet to saturn is jupiter and mercury. both are connected to ruling. Preference will be given to jupiter as jupiter is moon starlord this is as per heirchary of ruling planet.

so considering 7th cuspal sublord as jupiter. Before proceeding further... let me tell you that your sister has punarphoo dosha as saturn and moon are connected. Moon is in saturn star. This will delay the marriage prospects... break up of engagement, spouse been not the first choice etc....

Jupiter is in taurus in kritika nakshatra ruled by sun and in sub of jupiter .

There are no planets in jupiter nakshatra, jupiter is in 2ndcusp(addition to family) and is strong significator of it . It become weak significator of cusp that it owns i.e 1st and 10th as mar is in 1st and venus is in 10th.. Sun is in 11th( desires/gains of all kinds/fulfilment)... and lord of 6th(adverse house for marriage/12th from 7th)

Jupiter's signification
Jupiter as a planet - 2
Starlord Sun - 11,6
Sublord Jupiter - 2
Jupiter's starlord is Sun - 11,6

Marriage is promised in the chart... but it will be delayed due to saturn and moon connection...

Current mahadasa is of venus... (natural karaka of marriage).... venus is in sun star and sub of saturn. saturn is in venus star.. venus and mercury are in conjunction. Jupiter is aspecting venus.

venus signification
venus as a planet - none
starlord sun - 11,6
sublord saturn - none
saturn's starlord venus - 10,3,conjunction with mercury 10,4,7, aspected by jupiter 2

venus is significator of 2nd,7th,11th... marriage will be celeberated in venus mahadasa...

current bhukti is also of venus - till 2021

In venus bhukti... current anatra is of rahu... till nov 2019
saturn is aspecting rahu... and rahu is in own star... saturn is in 9th and lord of 12th... rahu anatra will not give marriage results...

Mercury and ketu are also significator of 2nd,7th,11th...

Ketu's signification
Ketu as a planet - 5,11,6
starlord ketu - 5,11,6
sublord mercury - 10,4,7,3,2
mercury's starlord sun - 11,6

Ketu is significator of marriage related house on all the 4 steps... hence it strong planet for marriage related events...

venus/venus/ketu-- dasa/bhukti/anatra should give marriage results... between april to june 2021...

cont....

For you also the ruling planets were same.. i.e.3rd July 2019 @15.47 hrs, birmingham, alabama, ruling planets were lagna signlord - venus, moon starlord - jupiter, moon signlord - moon, daylord - mercury.

In your horoscope too... moon is in saturn star... causing punarphoo dosha....

7th cuspal sublord is saturn.. it is not connected with ruling planet... considering jupiter as 7th cuspal sublord.

jupiter is in star of saturn and in sub of moon. moon is in star of saturn.

Ketu is in jupiter star. Saturn is in 5th. Jupiter is aspecting Saturn. Mars in moon star.

Jupiter's signification
Jupiter as a planet - none
Starlord Saturn - 5,11
Sublord Moon - none
Moon's starlord is Saturn - 5,11

Jupiter is significator of 5th and 11th promising marriage in the horoscope...

when this will happen... current dasa venus .. there are no planets in venus star... venus is in 7th and lord of 2nd and 9th.. starlord saturn in 5th. aspected by jupiter. jupiter is in 11th... Between oct to dec 2022..
Regards,
Kiran Mahyavanshi
Deep

Post by Deep »

Sir,
Hoplessness is just being a permanent thing now for me,my mum and my dad.
My mum literally cry every time i call her because of my sister.
She is physically not talking care of her, sometimes the guy say yes to meet and they don't.
She herself is not taking any initiative like making profile on any matrimonial website and look at boys profile.
From past 1 and half years she is not working..she left the job before feb 2020 and then again can't find any.
Just laying down on bed and wasting time on tv or mobile.
What to do...when is the time to come for her marriage.
I just need my parents to be happy and stressfree.
Thanks.
Pem

Post by Pem »

Hello Deep
She is unable to help herself too in this situation.
Would your parents be able to have a Homam Pooja performed for her
in the temple ?
Regards
PEM
Charity Vedic Astrologer
http://www.astrologersforum.com/forum/v ... =66&t=2870
**AS ABOVE - SO BELOW**
Pem

Post by Pem »

Hello Deep
in the temple ?
Regards
PEM
Charity Vedic Astrologer
http://www.astrologersforum.com/forum/v ... =66&t=2870
**AS ABOVE - SO BELOW**
Shivshankar

Post by Shivshankar »

Deep wrote: Mon Sep 27, 2021 9:07 pm Sir,
Hoplessness is just being a permanent thing now for me,my mum and my dad.
My mum literally cry every time i call her because of my sister.
She is physically not talking care of her, sometimes the guy say yes to meet and they don't.
She herself is not taking any initiative like making profile on any matrimonial website and look at boys profile.
From past 1 and half years she is not working..she left the job before feb 2020 and then again can't find any.
Just laying down on bed and wasting time on tv or mobile.
What to do...when is the time to come for her marriage.
I just need my parents to be happy and stressfree.
Thanks.
Sister marriage in 2024.
Kiran Mahyavanshi

Post by Kiran Mahyavanshi »

Dear Deep,

I empathize the situation you are in... the prediction that I had given in 2019 has failed, now today upon closing scrutinizing the horoscope of your sister, I found that planet Sun is aspected by Uranus (38 degree)... also Pluto is occupying the 7th house(prime house marriage).

During 2019 when I did the analyze I had got Jupiter as the 7th cuspal sublord based on the ruling planet theory and this Jupiter is in Kritika nakshatra ruled by Sun. hence the nakshtra lord of the karak planet for marriage(Jupiter) in this case . Sun is afflicted by outer planet(uranus) forming 38 degree evil aspect. Also pluto itself occupying 7th house... these could be the possible reasons for which she does not find interest in looking for marriage prospects or getting married.... all this inspite on face value of the horoscope indicating marriage prospects...

Even if we ignore the ruling planet and merely take Saturn which is the 7th cuspal sublord then Saturn is in sub divison of venus and venus is in uttarashadha nakshtra ruled by Sun...

Similary she had left job... if we see her 6th cuspal sublord that is Mars is afflicted by pluto(180 degree aspect). Mars in sub division of venus and venus nakshtra lord is sun which is again afficlted by uranus...

If possible convince her to apply saffron color tilak on her forehead...
Regards,
Kiran Mahyavanshi
Deep

Post by Deep »

Thanks,
I would ask to put the saffron tilak eaveryday on her forehead.
But any timeframe now you can see that she is getting settled.
I really want her to get married before me,as myself i am stuck in NewZealand and don't know when i am gonna go back to get married.
And is her horoscope indicate any foreign settlement after marriage, like canada ?
Thanks again for your help.
Deep

Post by Deep »

Pem wrote: Tue Sep 28, 2021 4:31 am Hello Deep
in the temple ?
Regards
Hi,
Yes we can get it done, already got a gauri pooja done by bharamans.
Someone has a specific Pooja to be done in ujain temple.
We would be able to do a pooja in temple,which pooja it is ?
Thanks.
Deep

Post by Deep »

Kiran Mahyavanshi wrote: Tue Sep 28, 2021 9:39 am Dear Deep,

I empathize the situation you are in... the prediction that I had given in 2019 has failed, now today upon closing scrutinizing the horoscope of your sister, I found that planet Sun is aspected by Uranus (38 degree)... also Pluto is occupying the 7th house(prime house marriage).

During 2019 when I did the analyze I had got Jupiter as the 7th cuspal sublord based on the ruling planet theory and this Jupiter is in Kritika nakshatra ruled by Sun. hence the nakshtra lord of the karak planet for marriage(Jupiter) in this case . Sun is afflicted by outer planet(uranus) forming 38 degree evil aspect. Also pluto itself occupying 7th house... these could be the possible reasons for which she does not find interest in looking for marriage prospects or getting married.... all this inspite on face value of the horoscope indicating marriage prospects...

Even if we ignore the ruling planet and merely take Saturn which is the 7th cuspal sublord then Saturn is in sub divison of venus and venus is in uttarashadha nakshtra ruled by Sun...

Similary she had left job... if we see her 6th cuspal sublord that is Mars is afflicted by pluto(180 degree aspect). Mars in sub division of venus and venus nakshtra lord is sun which is again afficlted by uranus...

If possible convince her to apply saffron color tilak on her forehead...
Sir i will ask her to put the tilak for sure, any timeframe which know we can hope she can get married?

And for me i am stuck in NewZealand and to be honest i want her to get married before me as he is eldest.
But everyone is saying to mum whoever she ask about her and my marriage that ask him to get married.
I have recently started talking to my ex again after 7 years as she has recently moved to canada.
Is there are chance of us getting back together, she seems not interested but still i hope.
As my horoscope according to some astrologer has love marriage and the spouse would be abroad.
Can you please look into my horoscope again, since i would only able to go in mid next year to india if border open.
But it will be very difficult for me to find a perfect match and get married in that short span.
As no parents of girl is interested in me as i am stuck abroad and no definite time since we can even meet to discuss the porposal.

Thanks again for help.