I just want to know what is going on in my life

Transits are the most obvious and immediately evident way in which astrological influences can be shown to continue beyond the natal horoscope. They are a rich and complex means of exploring and suggesting ongoing opportunities for personal/psychological development within, not only an individual, but also within Families, and Countries.
Yukta

I just want to know what is going on in my life

Post by Yukta »

Hello,
Things have been rough lately in all aspects of my life. I have been in kind of isolation from social life, friends and even from my determination for studies. It is from last year even before the pandemic, I am trying now to stop being hermit like this but I don't know how things are going to get better, it all happened bcoz I took a year gap before college but it seems like I kind of more lived alone doing I don't know what but not with dedication atleast. Now soon I am going to join college but before that I really want to know what is the reason of all this hardships in studies, friendships and also...

I am a kind of person who really used to keep memories and it was really hard for me to let go of things, friends and people. I kind of did that stuff of moving on during that time so guess it meant something, I write when I feel but kind of stopped writing for a long time , I am trying to catch up again. I also imagined and discovered how am I as a person and what type of friends or relationships I want or need that will respect me and my overwhelming emotions. But still I kind of did the imagining don't know when I am going to live in the present, is there nay serious relationships or friendships to look forward too?
And what does it show about my studies!??

I have kind of lived my whole life either running behind my past and since last year thinking about my future , when I am really going to start living. I am just 19 but I feel too much.

27/08/2001
12:15pm
Jaipur, rajasthan.
Scorpio asc and moon acc to vedic astrology

Will be looking forward to anyone who can spare some time to look over my chart. Thank you!
Noel Eastwood
Site Admin

Re: I just want to know what is going on in my life

Post by Noel Eastwood »

Hi Yukta, I see that you have had a lot of support from our esteemed vedic astrologers so I will only comment on what I can see in the western chart.

Yes, you are very sensitive, even more than you realise, it hurts too, and you think of death a lot. This can become your driving point, a position to push you along towards your life goals. In other words you can use this fascination with the other side of life to motivate you to learn more about life and beyond life. I would say study in psychotherapy would be most suitable for you.

Sometimes it feels like everyone wants to stop you doing what you really want to do. That frustrates and confuses you, as we can see by your posts. You need to learn to meditate and find who you are within before you can throw these shackles off and become the person you wish to be. This is the path of the mystic and if you wish to pursue this then it is hard work but fulfilling.

Your ability to communicate your emotions/needs suffers because you have such strong feelings inside. This is why you need to also look at depth psychotherapy, not just standard counselling but to find someone whom you trust to take you deep into your unconscious. You can do that yourself through specific meditations but you need a qualified therapist/teacher for that.

You are a good student, if you can overcome the limitations from your deep and painful emotions you will be extremely successful. To do this read what I have just said above. You are welcome to chat with me about what I do in situations like yours - see my signature and links below.
Noel Eastwood
Site Admin

Post by Noel Eastwood »

Yukta, you have many wonderful qualities that give your life purpose. You love to learn, to study the meaning of life and if you don't feed that fire of curiosity you become bored and then depressed. The stresses on you can then hammer down and make you distressed in so many ways. The point I am making is that you need to find a meaningful pursuit and that can be astrology, tarot and psychology. You will love it but I understand that finding a way to study these in your region may be difficult. You still need a job, I suggest that you look at some field that provides a service to others through direct contact with people.

If you look at my signature below you will see that I have written a few books that will be of help to you, my background is in the fields I mentioned above, I have a lot to share. I also have a free course in psychological astrology you might want to take.

To get you started in meditation you can go to www.soundcloud.com and search for my name and I have two mp3 audio meditations for you to use every day, twice a day if you have time. My book on self-hypnosis is also going to give you a lot of techniques to help both in psychotherapy and in spiritual development. This will put you on the path you are seeking, but go slowly and gently at first. Please stay in touch and let me know how things go.
Yukta

Post by Yukta »

Thankyou so much sir! This is helpful I will surely start doing it step by step and I am honoured to get your advice.🙏 will stay connected and will tell you about the progress Thankyou again sir
Yukta

Post by Yukta »

Sir I also wanted to ask one last question that if my current transits can tell what I can expect next in life wrt friendships or relationships, if I am going to meet new people/friends. Or when my life is going to take flow or till when should I expect stagnancy like it has been since last 2 years