7 october 1992
10:38pm,
gorakhpur , uttar pradesh,india
I have been waiting for quite some time , pleaase help with date
Kiran Mahyavanshi

Re: please help with marriage timing

Post by Kiran Mahyavanshi »

Dear prashasya,

Your birth time is off by min or so... I have rectified it and taken as 22 hrs, 39 mins and 17 secs, however this does not changes the 7th cuspal sublord.

7th Cuspal Sublord is Venus. It is in star of visakha and sub of jupiter. Jupiter is in star of uttar phalguni.

Venus is in 5th house( house of love). Venus is aspected by 10th drishti of saturn. Venus signifies secret pleasure, marriage, whereas saturn indicates delay... So your source planet of marriage venus is afflicted by saturn, hence causing delay in marriage... Moving on the nakshatra level...

Venus is in visakha nakshtra. Visakha nakshtra is ruled by Jupiter. Jupiter is in 4th house. It is lord of 7th and 10th. Jupiter is giving its 5th drishti on 8th cusp. If we see bhava chalit chart, uranus and neptune are in 7th house. This means that there was change in marriage plans suddenly as well as there was confusions in past... Also Jupiter aspecting 8th give's difficulties and hurdles.

Jupiter is in uttar phalguni nakshtra. Uttar phalguni nakshtra ruler is Sun. Sun is aspected by 4th drishti of mars. Mars is lord of 11th.... This Sun is having evil aspect from Uranus and neptune( 90 degree square).... another hindrance with marriage prospects...

Jupiter's been starlord of venus is the lord of 7th and jupiter's starlord Sun been strong significator of 11th house promises marriage in the chart.

When this will happen....current mahadasa jupiter significator of 7th and 11th.... current bhukti venus is not a significator of 2nd... next bhukti is of sun... sun is significator of 2,7,5,8....

Saturn has been significator of 2,7,11,5,8... all the required houses for marriage.... ideally Marriage should take place between Dec 2021 to Feb 2022.... this is heading towards love marriage.... all the best ... and keep us all posted....
Regards,
Kiran Mahyavanshi
prashasya

Post by prashasya »

Spot on, yes its a case of love marriage, thanks for birth time rectification i am grateful to you , blessings and bowing down to your feet, i really am grateful finally i have some peace of mind, really grateful thanks guruji, for your advice , i will do a charity in your , any particular amount you wish , thanks a lot ,
prashasya

Post by prashasya »

Sir marriage hasnt happened yet , sir when will it happen if not in sun dasha?
Kiran Mahyavanshi

Post by Kiran Mahyavanshi »

Thank you for the feedback... Here is my observations for the event to not materialize

1) Outer planets namely Uranus and Neptune in 1st House. This will throw 180 degree aspect on the prime house of marriage i.e 7th
2) Mars in 1st House... traditionally causing Mangal dosha
3) Chiron(minor planet/comet) is in 2nd house. 2nd house represents additional to family. Chiron represents family's/wedding apart for other things... It also represents emotions. It is known as wounded healer. Been in the 2nd house of your horoscope it might impact you emotionally about extending the family. Core characteristics of chiron is the deepest pain in one's life.
4) Pluto in 5th(prime house of love). Been a destructive planet it has tendency to abrupt and throw things out of blue...

Since Sun Bhukti period was unable to give the desired results, then in my opinion this Jupiter Mahadasa will now not give marriage results... you have to wait till Saturn Mahadasa.... having said this you may want to keep on trying and as let us know what happen during sun bhukti with regards to marriage event. I mean to say was there some rejections or obstacles pertaining to which the event did not take place.. This will help us to understand the situation...
Regards,
Kiran Mahyavanshi
prashasya

Post by prashasya »

Sir can moon antar dasha give marriage? as it signifies second house?
prashasya

Post by prashasya »

In sun bhukti house change took place, I was wondering since sun is weak in chart due to low shadbal like 80 percent strength and moon is significator of second house and it is strong in chart, is there chance of event occurring in moon bhukti?
prashasya

Post by prashasya »

Also sir if we change the time to 22:40 instead of 22:39:17 would it make a difference? as hospital birth certificate shows 22:40
usama21

Post by usama21 »

Hi,

While looking at your chart what seemed problematic was you did not get married during Jup-Ven. Please confirm whether any marriage was fixed during that time period (broadly 2018-20).

Another possibility, if i change the time of birth a bit, is that you earned good money during the time period of Jup-Venus (2018-20) and maybe enjoyed promotion in career

Please confirm these 2 separate events
prashasya

Post by prashasya »

Nope not marriage was fixed, it was just better online relationship and yes i did get some work and money