Plan for near future

This area is for personal readings only.
Please ask only one question at a time in one thread. In this way, all Topics can be kept in their proper order.

Moderators: Buddy, Hamid

areve

Plan for near future

Post by areve »

Respective astrologers,
I am having a confusion what should I focus on. Should I go for higher education in engg. Or mba... I am stressed and don't want to take any wrong action and spend my time and efforts.
Your answers are valuable.
Thank you
6.02am
Pali Rajasthan India
Male
Hamid

Re: Plan for near future

Post by Hamid »

You are gifted with imaginary/creative skills ,see where you can best utilize them.
Hamid
Interest in Timing Events
Arkaprava

Post by Arkaprava »

Please confirm these and explain the points:

1)Between Feb 2017-Feb 2018: Did your parents get sick and fight with parents occurred during that time?
2)Does both of your parents have major health issues?
3)Does your mother's sibling have faced any property dispute or fights within home?
4) Do you hate any religion or have been very upset regarding your religious beliefs?
5)Is the married life of your neighbor's very toxic and married more than once?
6)Has your mother faced fights in her job or faced cheating issue in her job?
7)Did your paternal grandfather had a break in his education along with problems during childbirth?
areve

Post by areve »

Hamid wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 2:42 am You are gifted with imaginary/creative skills ,see where you can best utilize them.
Thank you so much...
areve

Post by areve »

Arkaprava wrote: Sun Oct 04, 2020 1:32 am Please confirm these and explain the points:

1)Between Feb 2017-Feb 2018: Did your parents get sick and fight with parents occurred during that time?
3)Does your mother's sibling have faced any property dispute or fights within home?
4) Do you hate any religion or have been very upset regarding your religious beliefs?
7)Did your paternal grandfather had a break in his education along with problems during childbirth?
yes true
true as well, my father is suffering from neurological disorder, nd my mother have thyroid nd high sugar
true as well, my uncle had this issue(both land nd his wife is out of track so fights are common)
i do not hate any religion but i sincerely pray nd apologize for any deed is did in my existence in human form yet it seems god nd other heavenly bodies are upset with me nd dont want to assist me.
true...
my mother does not work
not sure about this
Arkaprava

Post by Arkaprava »

Thank you for the feedback.
Plant 3 neem trees on a Tuesday and recite Hanuman Chalisa. Take care of the trees after planting.
Education wise , you should go for engineering but after planting the trees.

3)What did you mean by out of track?
5)Which one is true? Toxic or more than once married?

Please mention the start and end dates and years of your relationships. You have most likely gone in about two relationships and breakup happened due to cheating.
areve

Post by areve »

Arkaprava wrote: Sun Oct 04, 2020 6:25 pm Thank you for the feedback.
Plant 3 neem trees on a Tuesday and recite Hanuman Chalisa. Take care of the trees after planting.
Education wise , you should go for engineering but after planting the trees.

3)What did you mean by out of track?
5)Which one is true? Toxic or more than once married?

Please mention the start and end dates and years of your relationships. You have most likely gone in about two relationships and breakup happened due to cheating.
Thank you for clearing my doubts...
I'll opt higher studies in engg...
3) out of track means, she was not good for the family, she bad mouth family members, never cares about house, abusive/rude towards her in-laws (my grandparents and her husband) and she never took cares of her childern and due to this, none have a income or even graduation. Selfish and manipulative...
5) there was a guy, who has been married but unfortunately, his wife died during pregnancy... but the family left few year ago. Also, there is a family in which one member remarried because he was abusive and his wife left him.
My relationship, there is a girl currently with me... But i am not happy with her(cause she is not trustworthy) and yes she cheated me twice... But beged me that she won't do it again.(i cut my cords off so she no longer is part of me, she is just a person i Know). Also, there was a girl(just someone i like) but never talked(if it counts) both girls have their name starts with "m".

Also, do you think is it better to pursue higher education abroad? If so which country and when is the right time?.
Thank you so much for answering...
Stay safe...
God bless...
areve

Post by areve »

Relationship- Dec, 2016-29 may 2020
Arkaprava

Post by Arkaprava »

How many total relationships have you been in till now?

I dont know regarding abroad. Sorry. Do the remedies which I said. It will improve your life a lot provided you take care of the plants.
areve

Post by areve »

Thank you for answering..
Only one relationship till now... And does relationship affects career and all... Also, you said there will be two relationship... I dont quit understand this.
Ill plant neem trees. For remedies...
Thank you... Stay safe...