Love relationship

This area is for those interested in Numerology.

Moderator: astro_mania

hermit12

Love relationship

Post by hermit12 »

Hi all,

Below are my details:
Dob: 5th oct 1993
Time: 6:05 pm(or 18:05 pm ) indian standard time
Place: Delhi, India
Female

Can someone plz look into my chart and let me know will i have love marriage..as i havenot been lucky when it comes to relationships..there has always been sudden beginnings and endings to these situations. How will be the person that i will end up being with and anything else worth mentioning that i need to know or understand in regards to this matter.

Regards,
Hermit🤗🤗
astro_mania

Re: Love relationship

Post by astro_mania »

Hai
I am astro_mania. My main interest is numbers. Looking at the dob you gave, I can see that once you feel any relation as personal, you are generally able to stand up to them. But the problem is you take relations at face value and do not want to go deep. As you are doing this, subconsciously you build a barrier between what you like and what you dislike. So you end up struggling. Do not worry too much about relations, just be truthful to those around you. That will bring a lot of difference.
with regards
astro_mania
Give me money, I will spend it in a week. Teach me how to earn money and it lasts for a life time
hermit12

Post by hermit12 »

astro_mania wrote: Sat Sep 19, 2020 5:33 pm Hai
I am astro_mania. My main interest is numbers. Looking at the dob you gave, I can see that once you feel any relation as personal, you are generally able to stand up to them. But the problem is you take relations at face value and do not want to go deep. As you are doing this, subconsciously you build a barrier between what you like and what you dislike. So you end up struggling. Do not worry too much about relations, just be truthful to those around you. That will bring a lot of difference.
with regards
astro_mania
Thank you astro_mania🤗🤗💚💞
hermit12

Post by hermit12 »

astro_mania wrote: Sat Sep 19, 2020 5:33 pm Hai
with regards
astro_mania
Hello astro mania

Hope you are doing well🤗🤗

Can you please let me know what else do u see for me as per my dob in regards to love matters.

Do you also predict basis one's real name also.

I would be grateful🤗

Thank you

Regards,
Hermit
astro_mania

Post by astro_mania »

Hai
I would love to. Plz provide your full name and dob along with your question.
astro_mania
Give me money, I will spend it in a week. Teach me how to earn money and it lasts for a life time
hermit12

Post by hermit12 »

astro_mania wrote: Tue Feb 09, 2021 12:50 am Hai
I would love to. Plz provide your full name and dob along with your question.
astro_mania
Thank you so much Sir. Kindly check pm. I have sent all the details

Hermit12
JohnEmy

Post by JohnEmy »

A relationship is composed of many things: friendship, sexual attraction, intellectual compatibility, and, of course, love. Love is the glue that keeps a relationship strong and solid. However, what does love mean can be summarised as an intense feeling of euphoria and deep affection for someone or something.
hermit12

Post by hermit12 »

JohnEmy wrote: Sat Jul 10, 2021 11:48 am A relationship is composed of many things: friendship, sexual attraction, intellectual compatibility, and, of course, love. Love is the glue that keeps a relationship strong and solid. However, what does love mean can be summarised as an intense feeling of euphoria and deep affection for someone or something.
Hi john,

Thank you!
Yes i was enquiring about romantic relationship.
Although i always am not able to keep any kind of relationship for long period of time. It eventually gets stained and either me or the other person distances themselves

Kind regards
Hermit