SACHIN TENDULKAR

This area is for those who wish to discuss matters about Celebrities in any particular area. Please do note that over-heated discussiions about any political celebrities will not be alllowed and should be carried on privately.
dhan

SACHIN TENDULKAR

Post by dhan »

THE HERO OF INDIAN CRICKET SACHIN TENDULKAR WAS BORN ON

APRIL 23,1973, AT 4 25 PM AT MUMBAI

Going by the chart casted on the given date and time of birth, I see very hard days ahead for him from June 5, 2011. He may have to face certain life threatening situation in life. Rahu Dasa Sun period would be in operation from 5th of June 2011 and ends on 28th April 2012. Rahu is seen to placed along with Moon. Moon is incidentally 8th lord from Rasi . From June 6,2011 Rahu would be transiting in Scorpio which incidentally 12th house to Rasi and would be aspecting the 12th lord to lagna,the sun in Taurus. Mars being 12th lord to Rasi, is exalted along with Jupiter the 7th and 4th lord to lagna. Mars and Jupiter is seen to be transiting in Aries on June 6th , 2011, when Rahu moves to scorpio. On June 13, Mars is visibly seen wtih 4 other planets in Taurus, viz ketu, venus, mercury and sun. Taurus is incidentally 9th house to Virgo lagna. This indicate a Maraka power in his horoscope. Normally , I had noticed that Moon Rahu in any particular house unaspected by any planets gives rise to suicidal tendency. During the period when Mars transit Taurus and aspecting the Natal Moon and Rahu, I am afraid it may lead to a situation or probability of Sachin even meeting with an accident and getting injuries due to burns and fire and thus getting hospitalised . It is high time Sachin takes preventive measure to get caught into any calamities and protect himself. I only pray my predictions do not come true and God bless SACHIN
rohitkumar

Re: SACHIN TENDULKAR

Post by rohitkumar »

Sachin Tendulkar is named after a famous music director Sachin Dev Burman (S.D. Burman). Sachin Tendulkar started his career in cricket Sharad Ashram Vidyamandir, High School under the guidance of Coach Mr. Ramakant Achrekar. Sachin's performance attracts so many famous celebrity that they provide him tips. For example : The Australian Fast Bowler, Dennis Lee, advice him to concentrate on batting alone. He puts all his efforts in batting and set no limits for practicing. The celebrity horoscope says a lot about his personal life and the struggle and efforts he puts in achieving the life's highest goal.
Ketan123

Post by Ketan123 »

His stars are one of best. lagna lord Sun is well placed in 11th house mercury and the 5th lord jupiter are in 10th house.
lavanya

Post by lavanya »

Great post
astrovidhi

Post by astrovidhi »

Sachin Tendulkar's birth chart (kundli, janma kundali) is a map of heaven at the time of birth. This birth chart will show you Sachin Tendulkar's Kundali dasa, planetary positions, rasi chart and other astrology signs etc.
MichaelEister

Post by MichaelEister »

Nice. Thanks for sharing.