Can this person be a good astrologer

This area is for personal readings only.
Please ask only one question at a time in one thread. In this way, all Topics can be kept in their proper order.

Moderators: Buddy, Hamid

Akansha

Can this person be a good astrologer

Post by Akansha »

07/feb/1991
Khandwa mp
6.25 pm

This person wants to be a astrologer but I think this could distroy family peace

What do you suggest???
Sujit

Re: Can this person be a good astrologer

Post by Sujit »

Akansha wrote: Sat Aug 01, 2020 1:07 am 07/feb/1991
Khandwa mp
6.25 pm

This person wants to be a astrologer but I think this could distroy family peace

What do you suggest???
The planets mercury, Jupiter and 8th house related to astrology and for success in practise 3rd house should be strong.
you can analyse at your end.
Online Vedic Astrologer " I know a thing or two about how planets give results."
Do you need some more advice, guidance?
You can find me on Facebook.
https://www.facebook.com/astrologer.sujit
Akansha

Post by Akansha »

Thank you for your reply... I know this person has past life knowledge of astrology, and intuition is very good.

but I am confused to suggest him this profession as this could be disturbing for family... but
Is there is any strong force or not
Unable to analyse
Hamid

Post by Hamid »

Any body can learn astrology but it really depends upon how much he works hard to learn it,and how much he is ready to compromise with his means of livelihood.[Its a very slow learning science]
He is 1991 born a good age to start.
Hamid
Interest in Timing Events
lntsrikanth

Post by lntsrikanth »

Akansha wrote: Sat Aug 01, 2020 1:39 am Thank you for your reply... I know this person has past life knowledge of astrology, and intuition is very good.

but I am confused to suggest him this profession as this could be disturbing for family... but
Is there is any strong force or not
Unable to analyse
Look at D-10 for a better understanding. Based on what you said, this native is interested in taking astrology as a profession.
Lets understand what profession he takes up based on D10.
1. The Narayana is Mars(10th lord of D1) for D-10, who is in 5th house along with Ketu.
2. The Chara Amatya Karaka is Sun, who is the dispositor of 8th lord Moon and placed in 6th.
3. Lagna lord is Jupiter placed in 8th in exaltation. Along with 6th, 11th lord. If 1st lord and 6th lord are placed in eighth, basically native does not want to work for money or take up a service.
4. The 10th lord Mercury is placed in 12th, which also conjoined 2nd lord. All the artha trikona lords are placed in 8th and 12th also the lagna lord.
5. The signs involved are fruitful cancer where Jupiter is exalted and mystic Scorpio where 2nd and 10th lords are placed.
6. Also look at 6th and 7th lords, they are in 8th / 12th Neither favoring service / business. Somehow, business is little prospective.
7. Sun in the 6th while 7th is empty can push for service. But 8th holds more planets along with Venus to obstruct Sun.
9. Current Dasa is Mercury in Scorpio. debilitated in Navamsa along with Venus (exalted).

All these will push him to do Astrology, started as part-time but will develop into full time.
Astrology and other vedic sciences are noble professions show financial success and status should not be the prime expectation, but to be taken as a service for mankind.

However, Mars placed in 5th in own sign along with Ketu in D10, the sign dispositors of current Maha Dasa, it is noteworthy that earning is also good due to 5th sign. In Ketu MahaDasa, it will be much better. So, I don't think there is any problem in taking up Astrology as profession. In fact, if he tries to be in a service or business... it is not going to work for him and he will be frustrated easily and will keep changing jobs.
Pem

Post by Pem »

Hello Akansha
I agree with you on your observations of intuition, past knowledge and interest.
But, personally, one needs a strong and well placed Mercury as a good driving force for the purpose.
Mercury is not good enough for me in this case. It is weak.
I hope this helps you to analyse better.
Regards
PEM
Charity Vedic Astrologer
http://www.astrologersforum.com/forum/v ... =66&t=2870
**AS ABOVE - SO BELOW**
Akansha

Post by Akansha »

Yeah this is what I was thinking too,
Mercury needs some remedy, and meditation required, this person is not so social and I think that's his main problem

Thank you so much for your reply
vedam33

Post by vedam33 »

Akansha wrote: Sat Aug 01, 2020 1:07 am 07/feb/1991
Khandwa mp
6.25 pm

What do you suggest???
What is involved in destroying family peace by studying astrology, I can’t understand the meaning. For success in astrology or any field dedication is required plus should have lot of patience and practice on charts is required. Further studying classics and also not studying our own chart will be good . Again repeating practice practice number of charts and posting of analysis of the charts even if it goes wrong nothing to worry as with practice we will become perfect . One step at a time is also good .
Lastly never belittle any system of astrology as all were good and never criticise people also
Wish the person best of luck and may god bless the person in his endeavour
Shivshankar

Post by Shivshankar »

Not everybody can be an astrologer. For someone to be good at astrology, the person must have strong reasoning power, good logic, strong math, correct attitude, and most importantly blessings from a Guru.
Everybody can read some books and pretend to be an astrologer; they can post readings from others and claim them to be their etc etc but can never become an astrologer if the person abuses his guru in words, thoughts or deeds publicly or privately.

The chart you posted has mahapurush yoga as it has 6th lord Jupiter in lagna, aspecting moon and 4 planets in the 7th house, including Mercury the planet of analytical skills and logic. Not good. If Moon has any relationship with 6th lord, it is not good for mental capacity, emotions etc. Not good for an astrologer. Moon is in Scorpio aspects by Mars, making him very adamant, not good for keeping open kind and learning. Saturn is in 12th from own house, not good for intuition.

This person's spouse could cheat on him/her.
Akansha

Post by Akansha »

You check again about your analysis, I think Jupiter is in lagna in pushya nakshatra then there is no real problem seen in the marriage

What I told him to do is, don't give remedy to anyone, increase punya in your chart
And after age of 30 her devotion to God will increase, never wish for anything in return, stay devoted, this can make him good astrologer
I found He is destined to help others psychologically

What my question is that this devotion could lead him to leave his family and stay as saints??? Is that possible??