Death of father

This area is for personal readings only.
Please ask only one question at a time in one thread. In this way, all Topics can be kept in their proper order.

Moderators: Buddy, Hamid

Hamid

Re: Death of father

Post by Hamid »

I am talking of timing only
Hamid
Interest in Timing Events
AdmRuss

Post by AdmRuss »

My deepest condolences to both families who lost their fathers. It's truly heartbreaking to hear about such tragedies. While coincidences do happen, I don't think there's any combination or hint that could explain the fathers' deaths. Sometimes life throws unimaginable challenges our way, and all we can do is support one another through difficult times. Remember, we're all in this together.
NakyJamelo

Post by NakyJamelo »

I know it sounds odd, but when my friend gave birth to her daughter, after 12 days, her father (my friend's father) passed away. I also know a couple of cases like this. I see a weird coherence between those numbers after reading your post.
AdmRuss

Post by AdmRuss »

AdmRuss wrote: Tue May 30, 2023 8:26 am My deepest condolences to both families who lost their fathers. It's truly heartbreaking to hear about such tragedies. While coincidences do happen, I don't think there's any combination or hint that could explain the fathers' deaths. Sometimes life throws unimaginable challenges our way, and all we can do is support one another through difficult times. Remember, we're all in this together.
If anyone needs someone to talk to or find solace, I found a website called First Church Love https://firstchurchlove.com that offers a supportive community. It's terrible that this happens to people. But in such difficult moments it is important to find those who will support you.
VedicGent

Post by VedicGent »

The ninth house from the ascendant inter-alia represents father. Mercury owns this house. It is with the Sun so Mercury clearly represents father. The Sun is debilitated and Mercury is combust. Further Mercury is debilitated in navamsha. So Mercury is very weak.
There is serious conflict between Mars and Mercury in the chart. Mercury rules the ninth house of father and Mars owns the eighth house from the ninth. Mars is far stronger than Mercury. The Sun is weak and does not lend much help to father.
Therefore the will of Mars prevails. The father died shortly after birth of the individual.
Rickuda

Post by Rickuda »

It sounds like the astrology analysis brings an interesting perspective, but in times of grief, it's essential to find comfort and support in whatever ways work best for you.
Rickuda

Post by Rickuda »

Rickuda wrote: Thu Aug 17, 2023 8:47 am It sounds like the astrology analysis brings an interesting perspective, but in times of grief, it's essential to find comfort and support in whatever ways work best for you.

In memory of your father, here are some epitaph examples that might pay tribute to his life: "In loving memory of a beloved father," "Forever in our hearts, guiding light," "Rest in peace, reunited in eternity."

Losing a parent is never easy, and I hope you find strength and healing during this challenging time.
NakyJamelo

Post by NakyJamelo »

Take care and allow yourself the time to heal and reflect.
SanMark13

Post by SanMark13 »

I'm truly sorry to hear about the passing of your father, @ VedicGent. It's clear that you're seeking understanding through the lens of astrology, analyzing the impact of planetary positions like Mercury and Mars on such significant life events. This approach can offer a unique way to process and find meaning in the complexities of life and loss.
During this difficult period, you may find additional comfort and guidance in exploring resources like https://greenfarewells.com/aquamation/. Their approach to dealing with loss and commemorating loved ones with dignity and respect might provide a soothing perspective as you navigate through your grief.