READ THIS ON HOW TO POST QUESTIONS

Natal, Horary,, Matching, Muhurtha

Moderators: Pem, sharma

admin
Site Admin

READ THIS ON HOW TO POST QUESTIONS

Post by admin »

KP ASTROLOGY SECTION COVERS THE FOLLOWING AREAS :

1. KP NATAL CHART READINGS - normal readings as in the Vedic Astrology Forums; Accurate Time of Birth is of utmost importance in KP Astrology. Please use this option if you know the birth time is accurate to the seconds.
IF YOU ARE PROVIDING THE BIRTH DETAILS, YOU DO NOT NEED TO GIVE A HORARY NUMBER.

2. KP Horary - QUESTION & ANSWER (ONE AT A TIME) - For folks who do not have birth time, KP Horary method will be used. KP Astrologer will ask for a number between 1 to 249 before he proceeds to take on your question. (we do not need the name of deity, we only want the querist to pray to his/her deity or meditate on the question and give the number between 1 - 249). Asking multiple questions tends to detract from the purity of the horary and suggests a more confused rationale. Hence, ask only one question with your horary number.
SO BE PREPARED WITH ABOVE INFORMATION TO ENABLE A SMOOTH ANSWER TO YOUR QUESTION
NB. Make sure that the number should be one that is flashing in your mind vividly and repetitively and NOT just
picked randomly for the sake of giving a number as otherwise the reading will not be effective. Also, meditate
on seeking the help of your favourite Deity to guide the Reader.

NOTE: YOUR HORARY QUESTION SHOULD BE VERY CLEAR, CONCISE AND A WELL ORIENTED QUESTION AND NOT VAGUE.
Valid Example: I am planning to switch to a new company and a higher pay. Will I get the job, and will I enjoy working there?
Invalid questions: Does she really love me and oh by the way will I get that job - these type of multiple questions clubbed into one will not be answered.

3. MATCH MAKING OR 'SYNASTRY' - for Spousal or Business Relationship;

4. ELECTIONAL ASTROLOGY FOR EVENTS OR 'MUHURTHA' - This is for Auspicious Timing of Events. Get the best time to start an event and accurate analysis for that event using the KP muhurtha analysis;

5. MUNDANE ASTROLOGY - for world events like countries, organisations as opposed to matters dealing
with persons. 
"Don't let the illusions of your past or future rob you of the infiniteness of your present." [Unknown]
Pem

Re: READ THIS ON HOW TO POST QUESTIONS

Post by Pem »

Dear Members

Please avoid tagging the name of a Member Astrologer Reader to
any Post or Query on this or any of our Forums as this will LIMIT the response.
Your co operation is appreciated.

Regards - Moderator
PEM
Charity Vedic Astrologer
http://www.astrologersforum.com/forum/v ... =66&t=2870
**AS ABOVE - SO BELOW**
Pem

Re: READ THIS ON HOW TO POST QUESTIONS

Post by Pem »

Please read the instructions carefully before posting given by ADMIN in first post.
One Number only One Time with a PRECISE AND SHORT QUESTION.

Any random numbers given subsequently to the same query will be invalid and not responded to by the
same KP Astrologer. You may then have to wait patiently till another KP Astrologer responds.
You may then ask the same burning question only after a lapse of about six months
to have an effect from the KP Astrologer who responded to you on the first query.

Your understanding and co operation is solicited for an effective KP Reading.
PEM
Charity Vedic Astrologer
http://www.astrologersforum.com/forum/v ... =66&t=2870
**AS ABOVE - SO BELOW**