Regarding my career

This area is for personal readings only.
Please ask only one question at a time in one thread. In this way, all Topics can be kept in their proper order.

Moderators: Buddy, Hamid

Nicks123

Regarding my career

Post by Nicks123 »

Hi all,

I have posted before on this forum regarding my married life and received helpful guidance on the same.

I have been in finance field for around 10 years now. Have a good corporate career. It has good money but somewhere always wanted to start my own business. If u can please look into my horoscope and guide me as to whether business is a suitable option for me, the kind of business I should do and the chances of success in it, it would be v helpful.

Female
1st July 1985
2:45 pm
Jhalawar (rajasthan)

Thanks a lot!
Buddy

Re: Regarding my career

Post by Buddy »

Hi,

I’ve had a chance to cast your birth-chart and observe planetary positions and their conditions. Below are a few notes that are relevant for your query and this thread:
1. Udaya Lagna is placed in Tula Rasi and posited in the Lunar Constellation of Swati Nakshatra, ruled by Rahu – being caught in the Ketu-Rahu axis is not a good sign nor the presence of low profile miscreants Mandi and Gulika.
2. Lagna Lord Venus/Shukra is strongly placed in the 8th house of Pain/Suffering and his Swasthana of Vrishaba Rasi and posited in the Lunar Constellation of Krithika Nakshatra, ruled by Sun/Ravi – a Badha-Karaka for the chart, posited in the Lunar Constellation of Aradra, ruled again by Rahu. Further being in Sandhi/Cusp is not preferred.
3. Lagna conjunct with Saturn/Shani-dev is not really preferred. In this case though, being his Uccha-Sthana or exaltation sign of Tula and Sasa Yoga makes it good – but being associated with Ketu in the Ketu-Rahu axis is not a good sign.
4. Karma-Karaka or 10th lord Moon/Chandra is placed in Dhanur Rasi and posited in the Lunar Constellation of Moola/Mula Nakshatra, ruled by Ketu. To make matters worse, it is in Sandhi/Cusp and caught deep in Gandanta. 12th lord Mercury/Budha being placed in Karma-Sthana is not a good sign either.
5. Placement of Retro/Vakra Jupiter/Guru and his aspect on Karma-Sthana (and Mercury/Budha placed there) has perhaps helped in your financial/accounting and communication skills. For the records, Jupiter/Guru is not necessarily a benefic for the chart.
6. Current Maha-Dasha of Moon/Chandra and Antara-Dasha of Rahu is perhaps giving you ideas. A quick look at the placement of Moon/Chandra (Vargottama) in Dasamsa or D10 and being conjunct with a torched/combust Mars/Kuja (your 7th & 2nd lord) gives a clear indication of your career.
7. Purely going by the Ashtakavarga points of the Rasi chart, it looks like Business Benture may be good, but Service or being Employed is perhaps better.

All said and done, purely going by If I may, I’d suggest that you consider seeking help/guidance from knowledgeable and experienced folk (either in this forum or elsewhere) for suitable Vedic/Dharmic remedies for fulfillment of your aspirations.

In the interim, it may not be a bad idea for you to consider offering special prayers to Lord Ganesha, Lord Subramanya Swamy and Lord Mahadeva, with faith, devotion/bhakti and a strong sankalpa.

PS: Purely for academic interest, kindly share/provide some insight into your marriage/relationship.

Take care…
Nicks123

Post by Nicks123 »

Hi sir,

Thanks for the in-depth analysis.
In all aspect of my life except for marriage I consider myself very fortunate. My marriage is on rocks. My husband cheated on me, and I am not able to forgive him for it. We are separated now. Have been married for 6 years, had love marriage. Thanks.
Buddy

Post by Buddy »

Hi,

Given afflictions to Kalathra-Karaka or the 7th lord of relationships, it might not be a bad idea for you to consider offering special prayers to Lord Subramanya Swamy, with faith, devotion/bhakti and a strong sankalpa.

In my understanding, more knowledgeable and experienced experts might provide/suggest other over-arching remedies. Please seek their help/guidance for early relief.

Take care...
Nicks123

Post by Nicks123 »

Thank you sir. Please guide how this Pooja can be performed. Are there any special mantras to be changed for this. Thanks again for your guidance.
Nicks123

Post by Nicks123 »

Nicks123 wrote: Thu Jul 16, 2020 2:00 am Thank you sir. Please guide how this Pooja can be performed. Are there any special mantras to be changed for this. Thanks again for your guidance.
*chanted
Buddy

Post by Buddy »

Hi,

Personally, I think offering regular prayers with faith, devotion/bhakti and a strong sankalpa should be good enough. Additionally, you could try chanting... || Om Sharavana-bhavaya Namaha || Meaning ‘Adorations to Lord Subrahmanya, 108 times, twice a daily.

Please do check with other knowledgeable and experienced experts (worldly wise and blessed folk) for better remedies. Alternately, you could search over the internet for a mantra that catches your attention and suits your taste/expectation.

PS: If please consider sharing birth-details of your husband.

Take care...
Nicks123

Post by Nicks123 »

Hi Sir,

Thank you for ur considerate response. I will definitely chant mantra suggested by you.

My husband's details

2nd April 1986
5:40 am
Faridabad (Haryana)

Thanks
Buddy

Post by Buddy »

Hi,

I've had a chance to cast your husband's birth-chart and observe planetary positions and their condition. In my humble opinion (unless I'm terribly mistaken), I don't think he has had a physical/sexual relationship outside of marriage. The afflictions in his chart - including the strong foot-print of Ketu, does indicate separation (living away). So, I cannot necessarily relate to the alleged cheating (unless it is some other kind of deception).

It would perhaps make sense for him to consider seeking help/guidance from experienced and knowledgeable experts for suitable Vedic/Dharmic remedies for relief.

In the interim, it might not be a bad idea for him to consider propitiating the duo of Rahu-Ketu, by offering special prayers to Lord Ganesha and Goddess Durga/Chamundi/MahaKali or Mahadeva in the form of Rudhra, with faith, devotion/bhakti and a strong sankalpa.

Take care...
Nicks123

Post by Nicks123 »

Buddy wrote: Thu Jul 16, 2020 5:41 pm Hi,

I've had a chance to cast your husband's birth-chart and observe planetary positions and their condition. In my humble opinion (unless I'm terribly mistaken), I don't think he has had a physical/sexual relationship outside of marriage. The afflictions in his chart - including the strong foot-print of Ketu, does indicate separation (living away). So, I cannot necessarily relate to the alleged cheating (unless it is some other kind of deception).

It would perhaps make sense for him to consider seeking help/guidance from experienced and knowledgeable experts for suitable Vedic/Dharmic remedies for relief.

In the interim, it might not be a bad idea for him to consider propitiating the duo of Rahu-Ketu, by offering special prayers to Lord Ganesha and Goddess Durga/Chamundi/MahaKali or Mahadeva in the form of Rudhra, with faith, devotion/bhakti and a strong sankalpa.

Take care...
Hi sir, he was definitely cheating on me for more than over a year. I have all the proofs, have talked to the girl he was sleeping with, she herself called me and informed. Even my husband has accepted he has cheated. Thanks
Buddy wrote: Thu Jul 16, 2020 5:41 pm Hi,

Take care...