Current Retrogrades 2020

admin
Site Admin

Current Retrogrades 2020

Post by admin »

Whilst the pressures of so many retrograde planets continue to mount up and weigh us down, I thought that this excellent article by Steven Forrest might help others to understand what it's all about:  https://www.forrestastrology.com/blogs/ ... 32d1afed09 

A short quote from there:

"What I want to do in this newsletter is to have a look at what it means to see all of this retrograde energy happening now. All of the planets from Jupiter on out, with the sole exception of Uranus, are going backwards all at once, with Chiron trading off a retrograde condition with Mercury toward the middle of the month. The situation is not unprecedented, but it does catch the eye – and as ever, at least from the philosophical perspective of evolutionary astrology, the planetary gods and goddesses are giving us a few tips about where to put our feet next. "
And that's exactly what he does in this article. 

Another important point he mentions:

"A retrograde planet is always going back over ground that it has already covered. It has seen those degrees before, but now it wants a second look at them. Right there we see the essence of what retrogradation means. It is always ultimately about a review of the past – or at the very least it is an indication that a review of the past would be timely and helpful."

It's up to each one of us as to how or whether we take advantage of what seems to be too hard for us to deal with - or unfair/unjust, or that we're being personally 'punished' -  but ultimately it is for the benefit of not only each one of us individually, but also for health of the whole planet.

My Best to all who are struggling.  

Admin.
"Don't let the illusions of your past or future rob you of the infiniteness of your present." [Unknown]
shivathmika

Re: Current Retrogrades 2020

Post by shivathmika »

hello , friends,
I feel retrograde planets aspects alo have to be counted from back ways . When a turn takes place in the stand , though in theory but not in practice , the logical conclusion should be the effect should reflect in aspects also . rgds leelasastry