Theo Janssen

This area is for those who wish to discuss matters about Celebrities in any particular area. Please do note that over-heated discussiions about any political celebrities will not be alllowed and should be carried on privately.
admin
Site Admin

Theo Janssen

Post by admin »

Please watch this first: http://www.youtube.com/watch_popup?v=HS ... ture=email
I was so caught by this, I set up a chart for him. (Please Note: I adjusted time of birth with 'degree symbols' - so I could well of course, be wrong about his Time of Birth!).

He was born on 14th March, 1948 in Haag, Netherlands. His Sun is in Pisces in the 24th degree, square Jupiter in Sag. and Uranus in Gemini, which in itself suggests a completely different view of the world. Note also that he has many squares to his North and South Nodes from Pluto, Saturn & Mars (all of which are retrograde).

His Mercury in Aquarius is in trine to his Uranus and sextile his Jupiter, which gives him a place to release the tension of his Sun’s difficult squares.

This chart places his Moon in the 2nd Degree of Taurus. (If he were born a few hours earlier, his Moon would be in Aries, which would also be very possible, given that he is clearly a leader in his field.)

I won’t put all the degree symbols in here (unless anyone is interested).
I would like the opinion of others.

Thankyou.
Admin.
Theo Janssen.png
Theo Janssen.png (79.74 KiB) Viewed 2605 times
"Don't let the illusions of your past or future rob you of the infiniteness of your present." [Unknown]